Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a new guild

I just got kicked from my guild for no reason at all. Im lvl 75 almost lvl 76. I have 3 7* toons almost havr a 4th. I have line and discord app and i need someone that will help me one on one to set up my squads and best figure out who to star up an lvl. Id prefer if the guild runs heroic rancor as well.
  • BattleSheep
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Looking for 15 13 10 9 active players who wants GK

Who we are: Forming a sister guild. Most of the main guild all have 7* GK already. The main guild will swap guys to help the new formed sister guild to finish HAAT.

The next HAAT will start in a week depending how many people we can get

Raid time: 9PM EDT and Noon EDT, switchable to make sure all have a chance to raid
    we do HRancor raid too, but that's just too easy... and we have first 24hr 0 damage rule so everyone get something...

To qualify:
    • Must produce 600 activity each day, you will first get warning, then kicked...
    • We don't care how many G11 you got. you heard me right... we don't need strong players. Just Active players
    • We don't care how many 7 star you got, at least one so you can join the raid...
    • Must have line app, be chatty and fun
    • Willing to donate and share gears!

This is from the MAIN guild, current guild is still building
    MgNcbls.jpg

JOIN us today!

Hit me up with Line app. My Line ID: zzhbkk
    Post edited by BattleSheep on
  • Skycat95
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Im lvl 76 with 3 7* toons looking for a heroic rancor and heroic tank guild thats willing to allow me to be part of there team. I always do my 600 tickets an would love some kenobi shards.
  • Eddy5767
    142 posts Member
    Options
    MORTAL SEPRATISTS

Looking for active players that are HAAT ready!

Raiding heroic rancor and Aat
    Uk time zone
    Ally me on 944514285
    Line chat lord_eddy
  • Eddy5767
    142 posts Member
    Options
    MORTAL SEPARATISTS

Raiding HAAT!

Our Guild is BST (British Time). Guild reset is at 7:30pm BST. All raids start at 8:00pm BST (12:00pm Pacific, 3:00pm Eastern)

#1: 600/daily and it is enforced
    #2: 0 damage the first 24 hours of rancor raids. 1 team per phase of HAAT
    #3: LINE app is a must, as it provides great communication between members

Come join us and be part of our tight knit brotherhood!

Line I.D - lord_eddy
    Ally code - 944514285
  • Options
    Greeting summoner ,

I'm AtschBetsch , leader of the guild (and several other games by the way..) and I'm just waiting for you and your skillpower ;) !

We're a family guild which was built at the beggining. We discovered all of the raids..the tips etc... but we've got one problem, which is : you ! Why didn't you join us yet ?!

More seriously ^^ , we 're looking for serious players who wants to part with us in raids etc ... currently we're 47 and around 30 active players , and we need more active players!!

If you're interested in , don't hesitate to join us :) I'm sure we're gonna to make our guild a better future together !!

For that you'll have to answer under the post and to add me in-game with my code 513-242-118

PS : most of the players come from baguetteland (France) so don't be scared about it , we'll enjoy to practice more English (or another language, it doesn't matter lmao^^)
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    latest?cb=20130524213339
    The Ones Alliance

is looking for Members of all levels

We have 12 guilds in our alliance, 10 are HaTT guilds and two are running Heroic Rancors.

05/31/2017

We have spots open in our casual HaTT guilds that require around 500 guild coins a day

We Have spots open in our HaTT guilds that require 600 guild coins a day.

We also have Heroic Rancor Guilds with a few open spots if you are not ready for any of the above.

If you have any questions please send me a message

Post edited by SKZR on
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    Options
    We are an independent guild Looking for heroic aat ready players. 600 tickets is required. Everyone in the guild wants to raid max amount of times allowed per week and we want members whuo feel the same and are willing to get the 600 every single day. Top 4-30 guild which doesn't mean anything except we are producing max tickets per day and farming both heroics.

24 hr 0 damage for both raids. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 2.5 hrs. Discord is also required. No requirements on the guild activities.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst rotation. 1 mil+ damage total for haat preferred. We don't need the damage but would like some stronger members either way. If you have questions about where you would place damage wise or any other questions my discord is ahwang826#2051
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    We are recruiting towards clearing HAAT, our most recent attempt we had it at ~25% in Phase 3 with A LOT of weak players we want to replace with people who have a HAAT ready roster. In ~4 weeks orso, with a lot of better players to replace our bad players - the raid is going down I can guarantee you.

Our requirements and rules;

- 600 tickets daily - it's okay if you can't make it. We're a super friendly guild with a great atmosphere and without any drama.
    - At least one HAAT ready squad.
    - We have a 24 hour CD on the rancor raid. FFA at 8 PM UK time (GMT+1).
    - AAT is FFA. 2 PM UK time.
    - Come join us on Discord, you'll have a great time with us!
    - Being friendly
    - No silly rules - we only want you to have fun and earn your General Kenobi Shards with us!

dKk0ELL.png

Discord -> https://discord.gg/AGurbZD

SWGOH page -> https://swgoh.gg/g/8441/goonraiders2/

Feel free to PM me, or add me in game (ally code; 666-884-319) or to contact me on discord.
  • clyntgryphon
    50 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Like most of the other guilds on here, Gryphon Guard is recruiting for hAAT. We're not there yet, but we're close. The Guard is a fairly relaxed guild for active players. What that means is you should contribute your 600 per day and be working on teams for both Pit and AAT raids, but we're not going to boot you the first time you break a rule or fail to meet expectations. We're a US based guild raiding 3x week T7 Pit and 2x week AAT. Raid times are evening for the Pit and weekends for AAT. We have just switched to Line for our chat program and it is a requirement.
    The Rules:
    • Play every day except when work/vacation/life prevents it for short absences
    • Contribute 600 coins to the guild every day (basically play all the refreshes)
    • 24-hour cease-fire on Rancor raids followed by a free for all
    • Learn about the game and work towards building better guild teams
    • Help your fellow guildies with advice, gear, moral support, etc

The ideal candidate would have at least 10 toons at G10/11, have contributed more than 250 gear in the guild exchange, and rank below 250 in the arena. If you think you'd be a good fit, PM me, find me on Line (clyntgryphon), or send me an ally request (865-747-789).
  • Bobby117a
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting two players lvl 80-85 (minimum 11 7* toons please). We are a top 100 Heroic Rancor guild and if you are looking to get a jump on your Han Solo shards, this is a good place for it. We run T7 (Heroic) approximately 3 times a week, and 2+ AATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor is enforced. Guild activity is around 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly. We need one active member. F2P or P2P are welcome. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. LINE is mandatory and we have a very active chat for questions and advice. My Line ID is bobby117a
    We are US est guild, but have rotating raid times and English speakers all over the world.
    If you would like to see our guild activity, download line and add me and I will be happy to send you a screen shot. Whales need not apply.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/
    Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...
  • JediAhsoka
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    latest?cb=20071010203601

KnightsWho SayNihilus is an active guild looking for active members who are 80+.
    We do raids every week and are looking to do tank heroics and other raids more often.

We are a very laid back guild who constantly help each other with questions or donations. Most of our members are level 85.

We are looking for members who are nice, active, and just want to have fun. :) Message me if interested or with questions. You will not regret joining this wonderful guild!
  • 3slink
    89 posts Member
    Options
    UK based guild, (26k tickets daily) looking for active HAAT ready players. We did an attempt last week and got to 25% left in P3. Pm me if your interested.
  • Cyaz1d3
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    18699776_473600472978267_5966328785639541868_n.jpg?oh=b22fca4b2388ea4ba9634f2d9d93e117&oe=59E4ECD6[/img]

The Empire is the place to be. Full time raiding, theory crafting, ally support and enough gaming fun to make it worth your time. This is the guild home I didn't realize I needed until I had it. Isn't it time for you to have that experience?

• Cyaz1d3
    18 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Hi, we need 14 new member serious member 600 point daily if you are a guild with low member we are agree to join the 2 guilds we do heroic pit and we need to do heroic AAT some of us do heroic rancor Solo but we have a waiting time 24 hours to put all members on the rewards list we are a very respect guild we help all the member to grow up fast and be a strong part of us add me if you are interested 797-325-741 or come to join us
    Thanks a lots
    Masterreggie
  • Dewit
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    CST Force Awakening
    CST timezone
    43/50
    Looking for 6 active very strong players we have zylo and zinn team just need about 6 strong players for haat!
    Currently farming haat with outside help we need players that can do 3 to 5mil dmg in haat!
    Could really use a zinn team and some strong rebels or clones and good p3 team or teams!
    RL gets busy cant do your 600 everyday that is fine do what you can when you can we usually pull 20k tickets daily!
    We are a long term guild been around since guilds started come grow with us!
    7 days away gets kicked unless leadership is notified!
    Heroic Rancor we open raid 12-24hrs before we kill to let everyone get thier 0 dmg to geton the list for everyone!
    Only serious inquiries!
    Line or discord = officer
    Line ID dewit420
    Discord ID Dewit#9569
    In game add me 287-454-842
    Post edited by Dewit on
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo Guild is looking to recruit 2 more active players to join us. We are a casual guild started around a core group of Texas Longhorn fans (we generally operate in CST). If you're a UT fan or a fan of college football in general, you'll fit right in.

We currently have Heroic Rancor on farm and require a period of 0 damage until 5 pm the next day. We are working toward HAAT and would like a few more members with several HAAT ready squads. We estimate that we should be HAAT ready in a few more months, possibly sooner with new members. We usually finish nAAT in 3-4 days.

We have no minimum level requirements to join but we would like for you to contribute a minimum of 400 raid tickets daily and contribute to the Guild Activity of the day. Violations to guild rules (such as low ticket contribution or violating raid rules) will result in a warning the first time and removal for repeated violations.

We're a friendly group and support our own. If you're interested in joining, message me or add me 739-287-436.
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    TWD Saviors is looking to recruit up to 5 semi-casual to hardcore active players.

Guild name: TWD Saviors
    Raid tier level:Heroic rancor and NAAT
    Raid rules: Rancor has a 12 hour 0 damage rule while NAAT is a ffa. 3 strikes failing to comply with the 0 damage rule will boot you.
    Average time for raid completion:Heroic Rancor lasts 2 hours or less after the 0 damage rule. NAAT lasts 3-4 roster refreshes.
    Time zone: PST zone based, currently affected by daylight savings time making roster refreshes at 1 am and guild activities reset at 7:30 pm PST.
    3rd party chat app:Line group is active
    Roster number:48/50 (Looking for 5 players)
    Other rules:Google doc stating a player's expected minimum contribution of each day. 5 consecutive strikes violating this rule will boot you.

Further information may be obtained by asking me through private message. Real time responses can be obtained through the line app, userid twd_negan. Find my guild through ally code 632-143-884.
  • AaylaSecura
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Contrary to what our name may indicate, we're looking for members from anywhere in the world. Although most of our current members are in the Asian region (Korea), we also have members in Europe, Africa and occasionally in America too.
    As an established guild, that has been around since the beginning of guilds, we've started seeing an increase in inactive members. And thus we're looking to replace some inactive members so we can start clearing HAAT.
    Although we're quite serious about progressing in the game, we're also aware that people sometimes have real life obligations. We're generally very relaxed and friendly. We allow our members to be away for shorter periods of time in case of vacation/work abroad/etc., just let us know before hand.
    For guild communications we use Discord.

Guild: Expats of Korea
    Timezone: GMT/UTC +9

Raids
    • Rancor: We finish the Heroic Rancor in ~20 minutes, so we have a 24 hour 0 damage rule in place, so people can get rewards. We usually start rancor raids at 7pm.
    • NAAT: We have no rules for this one, we usually finish it in some hours depending on player activity.
    • HAAT: We're changing to HAAT as soon as we replace our inactives.

Requirements
    • Most importantly: Be active and friendly!
    • Roster: Have at least 1 decent team for one HAAT phase, or at least currently be building a specific HAAT team.
    • Minimum level: 60, (exceptions can be made for players with decent rosters)
    • Daily tickets: Strive to get 600 daily. Missing a few days is tolerated.
    • Guild Activities: Strive to save up and do as many as you can. But we don't heavily enforce this.
    • Location: Any, as long as you're fine with our timezone and raid time.

PM or add me if you're interested. (139-782-693)
    Post edited by AaylaSecura on
  • Options
    The Ones American Knights

Hey all, we are a fun guild that is just getting HAAT on farm. We have no problem finishing it but would like to make it a little easier by adding a few active players.
    • We use discord for guild communication
    • Our guild reset is 9:30 EST
    • We don't require 600 strictly but if ticket average starts to drop below 500 we will chat with the player
    • We have a 24 hour 0 damage period on Rancor followed by free for all

That's basically it. Message me if you have any more questions.

Ally Code: 755-771-537
  • Ace97302
    182 posts Member
    Options
    lg3udPl.jpg
    Who's the Bøssk
    Are you an experienced player or hard-working up-and-comer looking for a Heroic guild that manages to have fun while working together to crush the next big raid or new game mode?  Then look no further -- we're the guild for you!   

We are a well-organized and competitive guild comprised of a diverse group of players. We managed to quickly take down the HAAT without kicking newer or more casual players to the curb, but we do have a lot of strong and dedicated players, and routinely discuss ways to optimize in-game spending and purchase decisions on new premium characters. Our membership spans the globe, but mostly resides in the United States and Europe. We treat each other respectfully, and make guild decisions as a group. We expect every player to play regularly and to do their part for the guild and activities -- we are strict in that sense -- but we are also here to have fun and discuss new strategies.

Here are our guild profiles:
    Here are a few reasons to join us:
    • No drama: We have a collegial group of 100 players who enjoy working together to progress through the game by sharing strategies and roster construction tips. By limiting the size of our guild, everyone becomes a familiar face and a friend.
    • Ahead of the curve: As one of the first guilds to topple the HAAT, our members are well positioned for the next big challenge (coming soon, we hope!). All of our original members have 7* GKs (and have for some time now), and generally have robust rosters and stockpiles of resources. Our guilds are near the top of the swgoh.gg leaderboard for both roster score and arena rank, and generally in or tied with the top 20 or so guilds for raid score.
    • Committed: Our members understand the importance of maximizing guild currency and raids, and are committed to doing their part for the greater good. We're also committed to excelling in both character and ship arenas to build strong, competitive rosters (and yes, many of our members are P2P, but that's not required).
    • We have lives too! Our members are adults with jobs and families that place important demands on their time, so we don't kick members who go on vacation or have real life conflicts, we simply hold their place with alt accounts to ensure that the rest of the guild doesn't suffer. We ask our members to alert us to absences in advance so arrangements can be made, but excuse the occasional short-fall.
    • International: Our raid schedules are set up to accommodate players from all over the globe. We have divisions that work for players from every major region.
    • Fun first: Our guild rules are set up to maximize fun and avoid monotony. For instance, we track our members' raid currency so they don't have to submit screenshots. And for every Pit Raid we have a different Champion category that we announce through a series of clues to keep things fresh.

Interested? Here are the logistics you need to know:
    All Heroic Raids: Both divisions of our guild exclusively run heroic AAT and Pit raids and clear them with ease. Our members are free to compete for ranking glory or just submit 0s and collect rewards with minimal effort when life is hectic.
    Communication: We have a custom Discord server where we coordinate raids and where our members regularly chat, share strategies and gameplay videos, and generally have a good time. In fact, it's such a good resource that on the rare occasion we lose someone (usually to help a weaker guild), they usually stick around to chat. We even have some alums who left the game but can't bare to part with their GOH friends.
    Requirements: We have two general rules. First, members must get 600 raid tickets daily (though we excuse the occasional lapse), or let us know that they'll need to have an alt subbed in for them. Second, our members need to behave like adults -- no violating our minimal raid rules; no personal attacks against members; no cheating; no tarnishing the guild's reputation in the community at large; etc.
    Raid Format & Schedules: Our raid rules are designed to give everyone a fighting chance without imposing excessive rules or time constraints. One attack per player per phase in the HAAT, and for the Pit we do a champion round, followed by one attack per player to clear it.

Each raid division has it's own schedule:

Who's the Bøssk (EU / mid-day US):
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens at 11:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm EDT / 6:00 pm GMT+0. Phase 4 is delayed until 11:10 am PDT / 2:10 pm EDT / 6:10 pm GMT+0 on the second day.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Both rounds open at 1:30 pm PDT / 4:30 pm EDT / 8:30 pm GMT+0 on days one (champion) and 2 (final run), respectively.

Whø's the Bøssk (Asia / evening US):
    • Heroic AAT Raid: Opens at 2:00 pm PDT / 5:00 pm EDT / 6:00 am JST. Phase 4 is delayed until 7:10 pm PDT / 10:10 pm EDT / 11:10 am JST on the second day.
    • Heroic Pit Raid: Both rounds open at 5:10 pm PDT / 8:10 pm EDT / 9:10 am JST on days one (champion) and 2 (final run), respectively.

How to Apply:
    • To apply, please contact me on Line (Ace97302) or Discord (Ace [Bøssk]#1464). I try to check my PMs here occasionally as well, but Line (or Discord) is the far better option. If you can't reach me, please contact one of my fellow officers, Ambutter (Line - ambutter15; Discord - Ambutter#5458). Please submit your swgoh.gg profile or ally code, along with your timezone and your preferred raid group (Who's the Bøssk or Whø's the Bøssk).
    • Solid applicants will have at least 15 G11 characters, at least 30 7* characters, and a decent arsenal of ships. Many of our players have considerably more then that, but we also have a long history of taking dedicated up-and-comers who have the potential to catch up to the rest of the guild and aren't so far behind that they won't have fun.

Thanks for considering us, and may the Force be with you!
  • Options
    Want to join HAAT Guild average damage 2 million damage 600 Daily
    Hello,
    Want to join a HAAT guild that:
    1) With my 2 million score in HAAT that I can be in the top 10 for reward (*most important)
    2) Have daily tickets of 28.5K+ daily
    3) Raids time that is between 12pm to 9pm Eastern Time
    My Stats are
    HAAT Damage
    Phase 1= 1million, zKylo can solo phase one if I don't have to share with other player.
    Phase 3= 500k, Teebo (L), EP, TFP, STH, RG
    Phase 2&4= 500k, Everyone else on the roster
    Total = 2 million+
    Level= 85
    Time Zone= EST
    https://swgoh.gg/u/swag2017/
    Discord ID: swag2017#0641
    My Line ID: swag2017
    Please contact me if your guild has an open spot and fit my requirments thanks you.
  • Options
    We are Guildy McGuildstien III (The guildiest guild in the galaxy)
    We have 1 spot to fill in our HAAT guild
    We run 3 t7 rancor and 2 HAAT per week
    With bonus of each as we have tickets
    You must get your 600
    You must have line
    contact me line ID benvanobi
    We want new people who have strong ships. We know they are going to be a big part in the raid.

GMcG 3 Raid Schedule:

Sun 1pm - Pit Raid
    Tue 6pm - Pit Raid
    Wed 8pm - HAAT
    Fri - 9pm - Pit Raid
    Sat - 12noon - HAAT

Monday's are when we run bonus raids as we have tickets.
  • Options
    Hello,

Want to join a HAAT guild that:

1) With my 2 million score in HAAT that I can be in the top 10 for reward (*most important)
    2) Have daily tickets of 28.5K+ daily
    3) Raids time that is between 12pm to 9pm Eastern Time

My Stats are

HAAT Damage

Phase 1= 1million, zKylo can solo phase one if I don't have to share with other player.
    Phase 3= 500k, Teebo (L), EP, TFP, STH, RG
    Phase 2&4= 500k, Everyone else on the roster
    Total = 2 million+

Level= 85
    Time Zone= EST
    https://swgoh.gg/u/swag2017/

Discord ID: swag2017#0641

My Line ID: swag2017

Please contact me if your guild has an open spot and fit my requirments thanks you.
  • Options
    Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for more strong players to join our HAAT team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-Recently completed our first HAAT

-Very active, friendly guild (27-28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

You would be a great fit if:
    -You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    I am looking for an HAAT guild. I never miss getting my 600. I appreciate your time an consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

https://swgoh.gg/u/oozingblister/collection/
  • Options
    Hello,
    Looking for a new guild to join for me and my cousin. (Both of us are lvl 85, ~24 7-star toons each and gear between 8-10)

Current guild we are in has an inactive leader, and we are looking for better opportunities in rancor raid, and potentially some AAT raid. Relatively knowledgeable about the game, such as rancor TM manipulation and such though always willing to learn from the better players about tactics. Not going to lie, some of the abbreviations and ORGANIZING guild raids confuses us, since we were 2 of the only 3 people to do rancor raid in our guild (only got to tier 6, though finishing it in 2-3 days between the three of us active members. Again, gear and team support is lacking).

Play every day and attempt to get the 600 energy and stay in top 100-200 in arena (better rancor chance and gear would help that)

We are also not spenders. Just in it to have some fun, and do the best we can.

Anyone still recruiting?

My ally code
    758-111-399
  • Options
    We're looking for some new members to join our guild. We've recently made it to Heroic Rancor and we use the 0 damage, 24 hr rule, and after that it's free game all in. We kill the rancor in about an hour after that. We clear Normal AAT in 4-5 days and hope move to Heroic AAT in August.

Our raids are currently 9ET Wed/Sunday. Main rule is the ability to comprehend and follow the raid rule, 5 day inactivity for kick and 600 tix is nice but no one is kicked for that.

We do use Line but we have some members that are not on there.

Lemme know if you're interested.

https://swgoh.gg/u/mikkonator/
    147-854-352