Team Instinct's "Borrow-a-Maxed-Hero" Program

Replies

• Options
    Zalvinar wrote: »
    Zalvinar wrote: »
    I would love a GK or zJyn to help my rebel squad push through Light Side 9-B. Ally code is 286-747-567. Thanks in advance!

Invited. Let us know the result!

Your GK worked like a charm =) I'll take another attempt if I can, since I got robbed of a 3-star on the very last hit of the fight, but the borrow refresh will take another couple of hours to come back. Totally understand if you want the ally slot back though- many thanks!

Sure and you're welcome.
    Let me know or just drop my ally once you can clear all state. ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for your help! Still trying to find GK, they won't let me have him:)
  • Options
    it may take me a few tries/couple of days but I will be sure to drop the ally when I manage to complete 9B

สมัคร sbobet
  • Options
    Thanks, you guys rock!
  • Options
    A2D2 wrote: »
    I new player

I have resumed the offer to accept please accept

CODE: 481-265-854

What is the node you need. On the first level node would be better to borrow Wedge but I am setting GK for node 9. Hope we will have someone with Wedge send an invite soon.
    Joonyerr wrote: »
    Ally code 725-297-236
    not really sure who I need but 9b is whooping my a$$..GK, Baze would be awesome.. I have maxed out wedge,biggs,rey? Guessing a tank would be best..thanks for any help!

Invited and GK is ready to go!

Thanks for the help! Can't get the 3* for shoretrooper but got through to D at least!.thanks again!
  • Inco
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Hi mates ,
    I wanna finish this damned light 9-B , still stuck on 2 stars :/
    May be a GK could help me : )
    Derner13 , 651-168-512

Thanks for this usefull post and ur help !
  • Options
    Inco wrote: »
    Hi mates ,
    Derner13 , 651-168-512

Invite. Let us know if it helps!
  • magic_
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Hey I can't seem to finish light side hard nodes for 9a

I think that a zeta cody would help or preferably a GK

My ally invite is 919-648-168 - pahkahhh is my name

If anyone could lend me one of those two characters I would greatly appreciate it- Thanks!

• Options
    magic_ wrote: »
    Hey I can't seem to finish light side hard nodes for 9a

I think that a zeta cody would help or preferably a GK

My ally invite is 919-648-168 - pahkahhh is my name

If anyone could lend me one of those two characters I would greatly appreciate it- Thanks!

Sent an invite to you. I have zeta cody but mostly GK is the request. So you will have GK over there.

Maybe gearing up your Biggs and Wedge might help too ;)
  • Inco
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Inco wrote: »
    Hi mates ,
    Derner13 , 651-168-512

Invite. Let us know if it helps!

Hi again , thanks anyway but cant manage to finish 3* i release ur char : ) will try later :/
    Many thanks again !
  • Options
    Looking for help to punch thru 9b. Don't think I'm quite 3 stars ready. Ally code 225-464-512. Good rebel squad and Zeta Kylo. Ok jedi.

Thanks for your help.
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Options
    ilNomad wrote: »
    What area and mission do you need help with?
    Light Side 9-B Hard

What is your ally code?
    671-583-182

What specific character or type of character are you looking to borrow?
    GK preferably. I was able to one star with an almost 12k power GK but trying to get this 3 star so I can farm.

swgoh.gg link is: https://swgoh.gg/u/ilnomad/. Thanks!

Added. Turn and burn. Good luck. Let me know if you 3* it.

Assuming you're iN Alucard, your GK helped a ton - got 9B and 9C 3*. Didn't take me this long but didn't reply to this. 9D is 2*, trying to get that now - thanks very much!
  • Options
    Need help as of right now will all 9 hard nodes. Anything helps. thanks guys
    Ally code : 346-614-875
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options
    CT5032 wrote: »
    Hey, I tried with GK of my friend but some characters like chirrut and Rey couldn't take the AOEs.
    Can I get Zarris or zFinn?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ct32/
    751-947-134
    I need to complete 9C

I threw in zfinn. He doesn't have arena mods on, but if you have a good resistance team, he is more than enough.

Thank you so much though it didn't work out, maybe I'll build my Resistance better or try again with a GK. If you need you can unally me. Thank you so much putting out zFinn. :)
  • byriss
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Light Side 9-B Hard

What is your ally code?
    671-583-182

GK preferably. I was able to one star with an almost 12k power GK but trying to get this 3 star so I can farm.

Assuming you're iN Alucard, your GK helped a ton - got 9B and 9C 3*. Didn't take me this long but didn't reply to this. 9D is 2*, trying to get that now - thanks very much!

ìN Alucard was happy to help, he asked me to respond for him as his account is currently forum challenged :smile:
  • byriss
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, I tried with GK of my friend but some characters like chirrut and Rey couldn't take the AOEs.
    Can I get Zarris or zFinn?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ct32/
    751-947-134
    I need to complete 9C

I threw in zfinn. He doesn't have arena mods on, but if you have a good resistance team, he is more than enough.

Thank you so much though it didn't work out, maybe I'll build my Resistance better or try again with a GK. If you need you can unally me. Thank you so much putting out zFinn. :)

ìN Alucard was happy to help and glad it helped you!
  • Whistlar
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hitting a brick wall on 9b, I need a hero. Holding out for a hero til the end of the night. He's gotta GK and he's gotta be white because... wait, this took a really racist turn.

276-723-268

Pretty sure I can clear this with my rebel squad, but any tips would be appreciated.

edit: TY Alucard, I messed up my attempts for today and will have to try again tomorrow. Any tips on setup? I have a halfway decent roster of 85s at/over G10 with 5* mods and I'm still getting rolled.
    Post edited by Whistlar on
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Options
    byriss wrote: »
    Light Side 9-B Hard

What is your ally code?
    671-583-182

ìN Alucard was happy to help, he asked me to respond for him as his account is currently forum challenged :smile:

And just 3* 9D!! Thanks again really appreciate it.
  • Options
    Hey I need a general kenobi for 9A and 9B. I appreciate any help in advance! My ally code: 934-562-289
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hey I need a general kenobi for 9A and 9B. I appreciate any help in advance! My ally code: 934-562-289

Hello, I'm ìN Jade an Invite is sent. You should be good to go with GK.
  • Options
    898-654-735

Any help would be great.

Struggling with LS node 9 hard.
  • Options
    Hey guys! I need a general kenobi for 9B. I appreciate any help in advance! My ally code is: 174-821-758
  • Options
    I am stuck at LS 9B since weeks, Any help will be appreciated. Maybe a zbarriss or a GK would help.
    My ally-code: 247-798-857

Thank you very much!
  • Xeacon
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Aprd01 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I need a general kenobi for 9B. I appreciate any help in advance! My ally code is: 174-821-758

Hi, I'm ìN Xeacon. Just sent you an invite for assistance in your quest. :)

• Options
    Xeacon wrote: »
    Aprd01 wrote: »

Hi, I'm ìN Xeacon. Just sent you an invite for assistance in your quest. :)

Thank you!
  • Dr_Alan_Grant
    81 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Looking to 3* 9B and 9C light side. Currently have Wiggs Chaze and lando (wedge is lead). Baze is 3* g10. chiruitt is 6* gear 11. rest are 7*g11. Decent mods because they are my arena team. I think this should be good enough to do this.

Would GK be the best option?

my Ally code is 853 196 148

Edit: Thanks. Got it using GK. Used a guildies JKA for 9C.
    Post edited by Dr_Alan_Grant on
  • westenger
    138 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    trying to finish light side hard node, running zody with leia, just 2* 9b with g8 kenobi, i could use a kenobi (tried rex but kenobi works better) my leia always dies in the last round and depending on luck i can 2* it, any tips?

Ally code is 467-641-924

Thanks
    Post edited by westenger on
  • sumoi
    5 posts Member
    Options
    i try to get light and dark side stage 9 battles finish and i need some help with that. i submitted the google form already but not sure if it worked out. my allycode is 817-411-155
    thanks in advance
  • Rifter
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, i filled out the form but i no longer need to borrow a hero. Thanks!
  • Options
    My clones are in need of a GK to take on 9b my ally code is 224-429-146 thanks in advance