(non)definitive poe counter

124Next

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Zekex wrote: »
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    How does your team do on defense? Does it hold the rank well or not?

Given players do a far better job than the A.I on focusing fire, I would imagine it will struggle and especially against a droids team since after a Poe taunt and Poggle's buff, the opponent's IG-88 will ability block your TM manipulators to neutralise your team's core strength.

lumi does a fine job of ability blocking han so that the rest of the attackers can focus on the foo and enemy's lumi.

if the data mined is to be believed, dooku will be the only turn 6 character at 80. any teams running qgj will be down 1 attack + assist off the bat. also noted is that foo joins the turn 7 tier, which ties him with poe. han will be turn 8. with foo's pinning shot, han will be able to act on turn 7, further solidifying the TM lead i will be gaining. i believe this team to be ready before its time, so i'll just enjoy my 50% win rate now and we'll see about the future.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    How crucial is Dooku to your lineup? Would swapping him for GS work? Just asking because my Dooku is only 4* but my GS is 7* maxed and with 149 speed, he still attacks before POE.

Thanks man and great counter
  • Oberon
    176 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I dont get the hype, Its not Poe but rather which heavy hitters he's shielding. If its not Leia, Rey, FOTP or IG-86 behind him (or Poggle+GS) I don't even care if I dont one-shot a squishy before he taunts. They'll all die after Poe dies... I run Phasma, Daka, Sid, Lumi and Dooku. Dooku's only 6* though I'm almost halfway to 7* on him. I'll freely admit its a boring team but hey, gotta stay competitive.

Even if the hitters behind Poe are one or several of the above I can still win but its much more iffy, RNGesus rules supreme and all that

EDIT: in the mean time Im building a Rebel team that Im looking forward to try when they're all 6-7*

Just wish there was a viable way to include Leia but I guess hoth scout could serve as a poor mans replacement. Ackbar lead, Luke, Han, Biggs, Leia/Hoth scout. Any thoughts on that lineup?