Will Luke keep evolving?

Prev1
So Lukes on a journey to become commander Luke. Will we lose farm boy as he morphs to say into commander version? Tjen will later down tje road evolve once again into Jedi Luke? It kinda seems like that. It be a first. Intresting . Farm boy i dont believe would be missed much

Replies

• Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Will be 3 seperate versions as far as it looks, Farm Boy, Commander and Jedi... Commander will most likely be the one who pilots as well.

They could be doing this before the big film release so it also leads his story onto Jedi Master Luke as well. (which would be cool)
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Will be 3 seperate versions as far as it looks, Farm Boy, Commander and Jedi... Commander will most likely be the one who pilots as well.

They could be doing this before the big film release so it also leads his story onto Jedi Master Luke as well. (which would be cool)

Are you sure of this? The heros journey statement lead me to what i posted
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    They called Commander Luke the "next iteration of Luke Skywalker". That implies a separate character. It also implies more to come.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Well could be so. It just lead me to believe he was going to change
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have Luke geared but I don't want to lose a character to get other different. I hope commander and jedi Luke are different toons
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • PR01Zeus
    61 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think they'd make farm boy luke into commander luke I mean farm boy luke is one of the first characters they give you also they'd have to change their tutorial then and it doesn't make sense to change the character completely, that would just be a rework. You shouldn't keep Stars or level or gear cause then those with 7* farm boy luke level 85 now have a much more powerful possibly arena changing commander Luke
  • Options
    PR01Zeus wrote: »
    I don't think they'd make farm boy luke into commander luke I mean farm boy luke is one of the first characters they give you also they'd have to change their tutorial then and it doesn't make sense to change the character completely, that would just be a rework. You shouldn't keep Stars or level or gear cause then those with 7* farm boy luke level 85 now have a much more powerful possibly arena changing commander Luke

Farm boy Luke wasn't a given though. I only have 5 shards of him. But I agree with you on the other parts
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I imagine they will release the Trystan (i guess it was the name) as well and JKL will be part of its crew.
    (It was the stolen Imperial ship, they infantrated the security of Endor)
    CLS should have Luke's X-Wing (or Snowspeeder) The last would be better because the x wings are hard to identify.
  • Moschops
    22 posts Member
    Options
    I'd imagine they're setting up for 4-5 iterations of Luke as different characters, similar to what they've done with Han/STHan, Sidious/Palpatine, Anakin/Vader, which is to have different toons for the characters depending on the different parts of the saga.

My guess is that by December, we'll have:

Farmboy Luke (current)

Commander Luke (confirmed), my guess is as a pilot, no lightsaber. Think end of ANH, start of ESB. I know he uses a lightsaber on Hoth, but I'm guessing the save that for...

Dagobah/Bespin Luke (blue lightsaber), followed by

Jedi Luke (ROTJ, Green lightsaber), and then

Jedi Master Luke (Coincides with release of TLJ)

In the end, giving us 5 Lukes from different parts of his story, and thus completing "The Hero's Journey"
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    PapiBlanco wrote: »

Farm boy Luke wasn't a given though. I only have 5 shards of him. But I agree with you on the other parts

Farm boy Luke is now given to new accounts. When I started, we got jawa
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    Should have 5 lukes with full synergy.
  • Options
    I for one would think it'd be cool if he evolved. That's pretty much what happens when these toons get a rework, the only difference being Luke's skin changes and his weapon too.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I want multiple Lukes. Everyone else gets duplicates. I just wish they only allowed one version of each character per team.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I want multiple Lukes. Everyone else gets duplicates. I just wish they only allowed one version of each character per team.

I'm not going to lie, running a 5 man squad of all Luke's would be fun. Hell, they're about to have 3 Han's...
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    Why on Earth would they skip out on all the money they'll make off people gearing and potentially starring up the new Luke(s)?

It'll definitely be additional characters.

giphy_19.gif

• Bailey
    30 posts Member
    Options
    It would be evil if they did the evolve thing but you could only turn your farm boy luke if you have him 7* gear something level 85...
    Then you click to change him into a commander but 3* level 1, no gear and eventually when you level him,7* him and gear he will be way more powerful than farmer luke...

Then they release 3rd and 4th version doing same thing....

Then to make everyone happy if you get old luke the 5th version of luke 7* you can have all your lukes back with synergy...

Imagine the uproar in that but I would enjoy it each version ending up stronger than before.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    1453279557-0285330aad6bcafa317939f349a32f35.jpeg
  • Options
    Multiple versions of Luke. Do you actually want to keep farm boy Luke though? :smile:
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    Multiple versions of Luke. Do you actually want to keep farm boy Luke though? :smile:

Yes if he's given his X-Wing and it's an OP ship
  • Options
    Kissycat wrote: »

What in tarnation, now I'm jealous.
  • Options
    Well could be so. It just lead me to believe he was going to change

It would make total sense to do this with arguably the most iconic character in Star Wars.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Next will be DigiLuke using stronger light attacks.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    I imagine they will release the Trystan Tydarium (i guess it was the name) as well and JKL will be part of its crew.
    CLS should have Luke's X-Wing (or Snowspeeder) The last would be better because the x wings are hard to identify.
    Corrected it
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    I imagine they will release the Trystan Tydarium (i guess it was the name) as well and JKL will be part of its crew.
    Corrected it

Thanks pal
  • Options
    Some say one iteration of Luke will have two heads and three arms
  • Options
    Yeah the first announcement definitely implied he would morph into a new Luke rather than adding new characters but the latest one using the word iterations made it seem the opposite.
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see him evolve to Lukezard or Lukesaur

or mega evolve into megaLuketoise!!!

#pokémonandstarwarsarenotthesameswgohrules!!!

#exclamationpoints!!!
  • Options
    So Lukes on a journey to become commander Luke. Will we lose farm boy as he morphs to say into commander version? Tjen will later down tje road evolve once again into Jedi Luke? It kinda seems like that. It be a first. Intresting . Farm boy i dont believe would be missed much

Which way do you see making more money for EA? There's the answer.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure my starting toons were JC and CW Chewy. I got an RG and a Talia also, but can't recall if they were Bronziums or something.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »

I'm pretty sure my starting toons were JC and CW Chewy. I got an RG and a Talia also, but can't recall if they were Bronziums or something.

You get given Luke when you get to a certain level iirc.