What do we want? Separatists Faction Pass! When do we want it? Now!

giphy.gif
Come on EA/Devs. This is what we all really want.

1. Jango Fett fits this as a perfect Marquee character. (also addresses Bounty Hunters)
2. Greivous re-work (everyone asking for)
3. Geonosian tweaks/reworks
4. Droidekas
5. Captial ship to balance the ships (1 Empire vs 1 Rebel, 1 Republic vs....?)
6. CLONE HELMETS!!! (since this took place at the same time) Add in Sabine's for the cherry.

I'm sure there's more that can be added but those are the top 6.

CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• ponce104
    156 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    7lWjDiH_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
  • I think this will happen.GG rework I think sooner than later. And Jango if in game is all because of you lol
  • Nesh
    49 posts Member
    1.If jango is a seperatisi boba is empire. So no that doesnt fit.
    2.GG is definetly due a rework to make him relevent.
    3. Agree and looks likely with portrait update.
    4. Yes, some interesting ideas have cone up for droideka and could be a lot of fun
    5. Definetly. Ships need some loving and a new capital ship coukd be just the thing
    6. Your talking gal rep rework now but if it will stop people crying about them am all for it, and can't be hard after gar
  • I think its just geonosian rework for now. just like ewoks 4 member race gets abilities tweaked and new characters. not sure who they would add but only geonosians had pics redone.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    We need a battle droids. Easily farmable like chopper.
    Jango definitely.
    Count Dooku adjusted to hit a little harder.
    Droid ships, new Droid command ship with viceroy captain.
    And Separatist capital ship with Dooku captain. Grevious star ship. Jango ship.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    I think this will happen.GG rework I think sooner than later. And Jango if in game is all because of you lol

I'll accept this charge. lol!

But there's a few of us that have been adamant Jango get in this game already.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Nesh wrote: »
    after gar

I'm not saying he has to have the Sep tag or anything (he could), but it would be a great way to add him in the game since that's when he was most relevant (to most fans). And it would address Bounty Hunters slightly.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I find it amusing when posters ask for things and use "everyone" and "we all" when they really mean "I".

The only thing I wouldn't want in a Separatist faction pass is that it really just be a "droid pass" disguised as a Separatist pass. Droids had their time to shine - let's move on to other factions/toons that haven't. Separatists are fine, Nighsisters would be good, Bounty Hunters would be nice too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I think this will happen.GG rework I think sooner than later. And Jango if in game is all because of you lol

I'll accept this charge. lol!

But there's a few of us that have been adamant Jango get in this game already.

I had my empire rework- ill gladly support the sep rework for more reasons than just that. Also to me the only faction really lacking toons are the tuscans. A case can be made that all geos are seps.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I find it amusing when posters ask for things and use "everyone" and "we all" when they really mean "I".

The only thing I wouldn't want in a Separatist faction pass is that it really just be a "droid pass" disguised as a Separatist pass. Droids had their time to shine - let's move on to other factions/toons that haven't. Separatists are fine, Nighsisters would be good, Bounty Hunters would be nice too.

There was a thread about thermal detonators with some really cool ideas. If a bh faction pass I really hope they use that time for the tds
  • Pfff Separatist capital ship....cg has other plans boys n girls!
  • They're doing Nightsisters first, I think. That makes sense; every day I read posts from frustrated players crying out for a Nightsister Initiate buff.....
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    Pfff Separatist capital ship....cg has other plans boys n girls!

Yeah, more and more Rebels. (insert eye roll emoji)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    They're doing Nightsisters first, I think. That makes sense; every day I read posts from frustrated players crying out for a Nightsister Initiate buff.....

Somehow people don't seem to care as much about nightsisters as they used to on the forum. Buff requests were kinda frequent a while back.
    I personally don't like nightsisters, ewoks, geonosians and separatists. I really hope none of those will become a go-to for whatever game mode currently ingame or game mode added to the game in the future. They just don't appeal to me whatsoever.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    They're doing Nightsisters first, I think. That makes sense; every day I read posts from frustrated players crying out for a Nightsister Initiate buff.....

Somehow people don't seem to care as much about nightsisters as they used to on the forum. Buff requests were kinda frequent a while back.
    I personally don't like nightsisters, ewoks, geonosians and separatists. I really hope none of those will become a go-to for whatever game mode currently ingame or game mode added to the game in the future. They just don't appeal to me whatsoever.

I'm gonna be honest...I don't like any of those either, except for Grevious, and that this could be a way to get Jango into the game quicker. :p
  • Nesh
    49 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    after gar

I'm not saying he has to have the Sep tag or anything (he could), but it would be a great way to add him in the game since that's when he was most relevant (to most fans). And it would address Bounty Hunters slightly.

Thats fair enough. But he still wouldn't fit as a perfect toon for seps rework. Bounty hunters should get there own with jango added one day. Personally i just don't see it as part of sep rework.

Am all for more balanced toons though to keep mixing things up, even if we have 6 jangos already ;-)
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    after gar

Thats fair enough. But he still wouldn't fit as a perfect toon for seps rework. Bounty hunters should get there own with jango added one day. Personally i just don't see it as part of sep rework.

Am all for more balanced toons though to keep mixing things up, even if we have 6 jangos already ;-)

I'd take a Bounty Hunter pass for sure, with Jango.

But we do not have 5 Jango's. The Clones don't have his weapons or gear.
  • Nesh
    49 posts Member
    Ahh but they are all his clones lol. Am only messing, I may not be overly bothered for jango being added but am not going to hate on anyone who does nor give excuses not to add him.

He does have an important role in the SW universe after all so does deserve to be in the game.
  • @leef Going back quite a while to hear people complaining about Nightsisters I think - showing your (forum) age ;-)

Back in the dark old days, when Lumi was meta, I vaguely remember folks saying that one of them was actually quite good. It'll be interesting if they get reworked though - I had zero interest in Ewoks until the rework!