Thank you for the overwhelming support and excitement for our Version 9 update and Territory Battles! You may have experienced some unexpected behavior at the very beginning of our inaugural tournament. I’m here to provide clarity and hopefully alleviate some anxiety. Full details below.
Again, from all of Capital Games, thank you and best of luck on your Hoth adventures!
CG_RyDiggs & CAPITAL GAMES
TLDR; Your total Guild Territory Point contributions are correct.
RE: GUILD AND PLAYER TERRITORY BATTLE CONTRIBUTION ISSUES
Your individual contributions on Leaderboard and Stats pages may be visually incorrect (lower). However, we have confirmed that the Guild total Contribution is adding up correctly (regardless of whether your individual amount is showing up correctly.
Prizes are distributed evenly across your Guild based on total guild Territory Points contribution, so there is no jeopardy to the rewards you or your guild will receive.
Again, your Total Guild Contributions ARE correct. We'll be resolving this display issue as soon as possible. Check here for updates.
1. Player's INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION reports may be incorrect (lower) if you were affected by a crash earlier this morning in the following areas:
2. Other areas reflecting INDIVIDUAL contributions may be affected as well.
3. This DOES NOT affect the Total Guild Territory Points:
These Guild Totals are all correct.
4. Your guild is still going to receive the correct rewards based on your player contributions.
5. We will not be able to resolve affected Individual Total Player Stats contributed for this Territory Battle instance. That is, if your individual stats are off, they will be off for this entire Territory Battle.
Keep on fighting Heroes!
Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes