Remove the timer off arenas

This is incredibly annoying, because you have a more powerful squad and the timer counts down because the opponent has a "defensive" squad, composed of a tank, Dooku (the time killer with all his counter and repeat attacks), multiple healers, etc.

Remove the blasted timer. I cannot count how many times I have been to one person, and lost because my Dooku or their Dooku ran out the timer with counter attacks.

Replies

• Options
    That's pretty much the point of a defense-oriented team. If you are losing due to time out, he has done a good a job in his strategy. You need to up your gameplay. It's not a bug.
  • Options
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Then increase the timer, to compensate for the animations. It is bad enough you lose several seconds at the start to buffs and waiting for the animation to even load.
  • Options
    If he got to where he is with a defensive squad, he should get to keep his position using a defensive squad. It's called strategy. He is "defending" his/her position. If you can't beat 'em, your squad isn't better.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    3 mins enough in my opinion, 5 mins is long enough for planning battle strategies and playing.
  • Options
    If he got to where he is with a defensive squad, he should get to keep his position using a defensive squad. It's called strategy. He is "defending" his/her position. If you can't beat 'em, your squad isn't better.

The animations is a load of **** and you know it.
  • Options
    This is incredibly annoying, because you have a more powerful squad and the timer counts down because the opponent has a "defensive" squad, composed of a tank, Dooku (the time killer with all his counter and repeat attacks), multiple healers, etc.

Remove the blasted timer. I cannot count how many times I have been to one person, and lost because my Dooku or their Dooku ran out the timer with counter attacks.

So that everyone in the top positions would start a fight and leave it on for the last 30minutes. You sir are a genius. Also when you leave a defensive team up you waste one of your 5 turns for the day.

Here's a tip for winning that fight, bring a glass cannon to blow **** up and Sid or ig88 to heal immune or anikin.
  • philbert_tkd
    91 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I don't care about the arena timers. I figured out how to either get crushed in 5 minutes, or more often crush others. I haven't had arena timer run out since the day after I posted this and now I am a top 10 player daily. Top 5 player so far this week. After someone explained to me the 30 minute timer thing, I understood why it is in the game.
  • Options
    So if you autoplay animations go quicker...

• Options
    Wispsi wrote: »
    So if you autoplay animations go quicker...

I have been known to turn that on after I employ certain strategies at the beginning.
  • Options
    Fudgement wrote: »
    That's pretty much the point of a defense-oriented team. If you are losing due to time out, he has done a good a job in his strategy. You need to up your gameplay. It's not a bug.

So true! I agree! Gives that urgent rush feeling too.