20K Crystal Inbox Issue Thread

Replies

• Options
    Is this EA or Mobage?
  • Options
    That makes little to no sense.
    So if you are an uber kraken you get rewarded but if you spend in a more linear and planning based on when you actually would need him we get shafted.

Sure fire way too ensure I won't spend anymore cash on this game.
    I'm not asking for 20k since I was just under 6* but that doesn't change the fact that I was acting on the 7* requirements
  • Options
    So, they are giving a $130.00 refund and letting the whales keep their 7* toon? At least we know where the priorities are.
  • Options
    Flugsvamp wrote: »
    That makes little to no sense.
    So if you are an uber kraken you get rewarded but if you spend in a more linear and planning based on when you actually would need him we get shafted.

Sure fire way too ensure I won't spend anymore cash on this game.
    I'm not asking for 20k since I was just under 6* but that doesn't change the fact that I was acting on the 7* requirements

Yes. Lots of people quickly got Han to 5* to reach at least one requirement. Guess that money isn't good enough for them.
  • Tno37
    86 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    That was a long read
  • Options
    This is a total joke. I just spent another $50 yesterday. I can NOT in good conscious spend another penny. You gave Krakens an UNFAIR advantage over other HIGH spending players. Not to mention the FTP players who are completely screwed. I am done spending my $.
  • Options
    So they essentially got captain han 7* for free?
  • Options
    this isn't a hard fix. Throw some crystals to each player based on how much they've spent. top 1% get a free vault. top 2-20% get a certain number. top 21-50% get a certain number. top 50-99% get certain number. ftp get a "thanks for playing here's your 300 crystals cuz we messed up".

Then everyone is rewarded and apologized to based on how much they've invested into the game
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @Vampire_X I have a query regarding the 20k crystals. Have you considered the possibility that players have spent money to buy crystals and spent it on the crystal packs but due to the poor drop rate could get only 5-7 shards per drop? So that would essentially mean that if they opened 5 packs they would have received only 25-35 shards. It's not enough to get Captain Han Solo to 6* but they spent money specifically to star the character but were unable to. This makes the rollout of the 20k crystals meaningless to players who spent money but did not qualify for the reimbursement.
  • Options
    I get people are angry about this but why the hostility to the whales that received it? Many of these posts are that they don't deserve it as they spend the money anyways which is asinine. Just because someone drives a Ferrari doesn't mean they dislike being comp'd lunch. These are the people who support the game and pay the developers salary. I will never understand the hostility they receive for funding the game that allows people to play for free.
  • Options
    I don't qualify for the "grant" and I don't really care. But the biggest issue I see is how long it took for an official response to come out. If this was already planned then the dev team knew what criteria qualified people for it. Why did it take so long for a response to come out? Just own what you are doing. It looks like amatuer hour when the dev team that apparently decided to comp certain players waits an entire work day to let people know what is happening.
  • Options
    I get people are angry about this but why the hostility to the whales that received it? Many of these posts are that they don't deserve it as they spend the money anyways which is asinine. Just because someone drives a Ferrari doesn't mean they dislike being comp'd lunch. These are the people who support the game and pay the developers salary. I will never understand the hostility they receive for funding the game that allows people to play for free.

I agree that the people who received these crystals should not be targets of anger. However your analogy is incorrect.
    More like being comp'd another Ferrari.
  • Options
    So they essentially got captain han 7* for free?

Yes

More like 33% off unless they were lucky
  • Options
    I am pretty sure with the amount I've spent I would be considered a whale. Last month alone I spent more than a complete brand new PS4 setup with a game or 2 to go with it and that isn't enough for a "grant". The problem is that a large portion of the spending player base has been basically told that their spending isn't that valued. That is a very dangerous game to play.
  • Options
    vitoonto wrote: »
    I am pretty sure with the amount I've spent I would be considered a whale. Last month alone I spent more than a complete brand new PS4 setup with a game or 2 to go with it and that isn't enough for a "grant". The problem is that a large portion of the spending player base has been basically told that their spending isn't that valued. That is a very dangerous game to play.
    Agreed. There were many players who spent some amount of money to star Han solo but could not due to poor drop rates. These players have been left out in the cold. There should have been some compensation for these players too.

• Options
    They should all, also be gifted with a 5* CHS. Or we should at least get a 7* CHS.
  • Options
    But nothing for Leaders and Officers, who had to put in tons of time and effort into Territory Battles because of the lack of any tools at all to help. Nothing for people who spend regularly, but not in some window you deem worthy of a 20k crystal refund. These people were going to 7* Captain Solo anyway in a hurry because they'd he expecting to do the p6 special mission with Leia in short order no matter what happened, and they get further rewarded. I've recently spent for Han, for my guild, for this repetitive new mode, but I can't anymore. Not if this is the way things will be going forward.
  • Options
    Well, though I may not spend much on this compared to others, good to know it's not valued.
  • Options
    It's been an interesting couple of weeks around here
    Q82sddW.gif
  • Options
    vitoonto wrote: »

Exactly. I'm kind of a Dr. F2p and Mr. Dolphin type spender, and this is a big slap in the face to 90%+ of the players who spend...
  • Options

GOHwatcher wrote: »

I agree that the people who received these crystals should not be targets of anger. However your analogy is incorrect.
    More like being comp'd another Ferrari.

Your probably correct that my analogy is not accurate, it's more like being comp'd a fast food lunch. $100 is really next to nothing compared to the spend.

• Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    So since they've been refunded for their 7* CHS, they should have CHS taken down to 5*

Ya know, since CHS provides them no benefits being at 7*, which they paid for voluntarily.
  • Options
    Came back to see how my (now deleted post) was doing. Ran into this. Lmao I love it.
  • Options
    Dread wrote: »
    Came back to see how my (now deleted post) was doing. Ran into this. Lmao I love it.

Seems as if you are protesting opening your wallet, your posts get deleted. Saw 1 well written message get delete about 15minutes ago.

Oh I was talking about a completely different post. A different topic haha
  • Options
    Also heard that people who got over a 100 shards after buying 3 or 4 packs still got the 20k crystals?

4800 crystals for 4 packs = 20k crystal gift for just having 6*/7* CHS in time.
  • Options
    So what was the minimum amount of $ you had to spend to receive bonus gems?
  • vitoonto
    95 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    So what was the minimum amount of $ you had to spend to receive bonus gems?

This is a great question.
  • Options
    BullFish wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Seriously disappointed, but can't say I'm surprised.

As a long time guild leader and/or a member of guild leadership (and hardcore supporters of this game), we are constantly being put in a possition of trying to defend or at least throw water on the fires started by continued blatant disregard displayed for a majority of the community...a lot of times, just in the hopes of keeping our members from quitting. This is becoming more and more difficult. All without basic guild management tools that should have been included day one, or have been flagged as bugs, yet never fixed (600).

No more. Again, we seem to be asked to pay to be your beta testers. I suppose to be fair, it seems some have been chosen to be be reimbursed.

I do not envy your position, I'm sure how to handle this wasn't even your decision. It's obvious you are a mouthpiece, and with all due respect, I'm sorry, but you are a very poor one.

This has been brought up previously by others, your smirky replies accompanied by a gif/meme are neither professional or amusing. Please take 5 seconds to put yourself in your player base's shoes and understand there's a time and place for that. If you wish to be treated with the respect deserved as a professional, the first step is acting like one.

It's understandable, and has been made perfectly clear by actions taken that this is a business. However, (and please feel free to pass this along to the powers that be), there' are other businesses out there that treat thier customers far better. Do not be surprised when you find yourself posting smirky replies and gif/memes with only yourself to "enjoy".

Good day.

Very well written and accurate. To add something productive, I'm glad that BB8's protection got fixed. Kappa.
  • Options
    Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I bet the person whose idea it was to bump CHS requirement to 7* in the first place isn't allowed to speak in meetings anymore.
  • Options
    collapsE wrote: »
    Okay cg, i keep this in mind b4 dropping another cash in your game as many others will do. Good luck

This discussion has been closed.