DN
R2
Rex

I'm not looking for a zmaul team

Replies

• Options
    Or resistance
  • Options
    My jedi used Barris, no Kenobi because we can’t clear HAAT yet. It was good for 101-200 rank in Arena, but I’m going to try and replace Barris with Hermit Yoda—which means I’m consciously choosing to not go for g12 and caused me to slip to the point where I needed to switch to Resistance to stay at that rank.

But once I’m done I plan on QGJ, Aayla, Luminara, Ahsoka, Hermit Yoda. Luminara and Ahsoka will eventually be replaced, but I don’t have anyone better yet, so for now they stay!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section

it would probably help if you posted your swgoh.gg link too.

Fast boba (L), Raid Han, Leia, wedge,biggs
    alternates:
    JKA
    Aayla
    Palp
    ig88

just go full steam offence.
  • Options
    zvader, zsidious, zsavage, zylo, zboba.
  • Options
    I can construct lots of teams without them: All Ewoks, All Jawas, or you could truly go unorthodox and do Lobot (L), Gunray, Jedi Guardian, Jawa, and Night sister Initiate.

You didn't ask for teams that could win, right? :)
  • Options
    What are you constructing this team for? Arena? Raids? What?

My Rancor Solo-ing Team (Pre-CLS) consisted of Teebo, Jyn, Cassian, Bodhi, and Bistan.
    My rubbish arena team that kept me in the 100-200 range was Wedge, Biggs, Palpatine, Shoretrooper, Lando.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I can construct lots of teams without them: All Ewoks, All Jawas, or you could truly go unorthodox and do Lobot (L), Gunray, Jedi Guardian, Jawa, and Night sister Initiate.

Gunray and jawa might be to ordinary, maybe CUP and mob enforcer instead.
  • Options
    Imperial Troopers. I run Veers(L)zeta Snowtrooper,Magma,Death,and Storm. I smoke teams in Arena the only setback is Speed.My Arena rank is 58.
  • Options
    Phoenix team with their zetas is extremely good. But I'm assuming you don't have 100 zetas to use.
  • Options
    I have zLuminara lead, then Old Ben, Eeth Koth, Ima-gun-di and Grandmaster Yoda.
  • crzydroid
    7339 posts Moderator
    Options
    CUP, Jawa, Mob Enforcer, Pao, and Clone Wars Chewbacca.

There. I think that satisfies all requirements.
  • Options
    Ugnaught and Coruscant Underworld Police. Also meets all requirements. Who said you need 5 toons per team?
  • Options
    If you set the requirements this way, I advise you to just run a team that will bring you fun. Unfortunately, without the guys you mentioned it is almost impossible to be high in arena (unless your arena shard is weak).

So gather the guys you like (or fun to play with). Personally I liked very much the team I used before the meta one I have now. It was zKrennic, zDeathTrooper, ShoreTrooper, TIE Fighter pilot, Palpatine.
  • Options

Ewok teams work pretty well, to be honest. Ran into a zeta Logray and just never got any turns whatsoever after the first...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    88 led geos... can keep you in top 200 and break 100...

• Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    88 led geos... can keep you in top 200 and break 100...

Never tried in arena but a fun squad to play with.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsisters, Ewoks or Imperial Troopers.

All 3 r solid teams, can take u to top 50 in arena as well as clear GW and b useful in TW/TB
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Jyn, Bistan, Teebo, Palp, Shoretrooper

Turn meter removal, stun, shock and surprise. Very un-natural.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    My current ultra secret fun team is Sidious, Sith Trooper, Zavage, Sith Assasin, Visas Mar (4*)

All have a bypass protection or defense mechanic. Sid AOE, Sith trooper retribution and AOE to soften them up under protection, then Sith Assasin can crit for 20k+ health beneath protection. Then use Zavage or Visas special to finish them off. Say Pshaw to tanks with 80k+ in protection. Between Visas and Savage have 2 cleanses to keep buff block off of Sith Trooper. Visas has a fast recharge heal and rez.

I havent used them in Arena yet, as it is still undergeared, but it has performed pretty well in TW. Its not a meta team so people underestimate it. Had 5 defensive wins in each of our last two battles.
    Post edited by VonZant on
  • Options
    Krennic, Veers, Starck, Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Nute (L), geo spy, leia, nightsister acolyte, and nightsisters zombie
  • Options
    Was trying to come up with a old ben lead hermit Yoda squad. The thinking is while Yoda is stealthed he dodges which would give him turn meter with every aoe from empire. Which others would go with those 2
  • Options
    Was think possibly gm Yoda Ezra and dn
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Nute Gunray, Princess Leia, Dengar, Old Ben Kenobi,
    Sun Fac.
    Not good but it's unique
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Was trying to come up with a old ben lead hermit Yoda squad. The thinking is while Yoda is stealthed he dodges which would give him turn meter with every aoe from empire. Which others would go with those 2
    That just grants hermit Yoda turn meter. Not really an effective premise for a team. But if you really wanted to go that route, I suppose sources of foresight could help. GM Yoda and zKanan, though you'd end up with Ezra as your only damage dealer, as is the bane of Jedi teams.
    Still not a he.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Speak to @SamuraiUX

He's the go-to cat for "unorthodox" ;)
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    That just grants hermit Yoda turn meter. Not really an effective premise for a team. But if you really wanted to go that route, I suppose sources of foresight could help. GM Yoda and zKanan, though you'd end up with Ezra as your only damage dealer, as is the bane of Jedi teams.

Mainly was thinking about it for tw. Speeding up hermit speeds up master training. Which if you used it on dn gives extra attacks to speed up annihilate. Also dodge can help everyone. With cooldowns increased from dn and Yoda tenacity up survivability along with Yoda get extra turns to heal would be fairly high.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    And nobody even realized that someone necro this thread from about half a year ago.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    And nobody even realized that someone necro this thread from about half a year ago.

I never see why that matters? It's a fun, interesting and valid thread :smile:
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Doh! And he has tricked us into revealing our uber leet secret teams.