Player Guild participation?

Good morning, I have a Guild of 22 members who benefit from all Guild events. Hoth- Imperial Invasion etc. I do however, know all of these members do not play. I'm playing on an iPad 2. Would someone know how I might find out when a person has played last? Thank you in advance for your help.

Replies

• Options
    under guild \ manage \ last activity (pull-down menu)
  • Options
    If you go to guild screen and press manage, you should be able to sort by last activity
  • Options
    You should leave that guild and join one with 50 members
  • Options
    Thank you for your help. I've found it. Also, it's my Guild. I do have some loyal members.
  • Options
    Yes. In the guild screen, click in “manage”, then select “last activity” under the second sort function. On TB you can check the ranking to see who has and has not participated.
  • Options
    Thank you for your help. I've found it. Also, it's my Guild. I do have some loyal members.

Your probably going to be against this idea but I would merge into another guild that has around 30+ members. Your guild would get substantially more rewards. This is coming from someone that has a full guild. Not someone trying to get you to join mine.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

Your probably going to be against this idea but I would merge into another guild that has around 30+ members. Your guild would get substantially more rewards. This is coming from someone that has a full guild. Not someone trying to get you to join mine.

+1 on that idea
    there is a category in this forum for guilds looking to merge. Keep in mind, it would benefit your loyal members.
  • Options
    I was from a guild of about 20 (mostly active, but some not), and we recently joined a guild of about 30.

BEST THING I EVER DID IN THE GAME.