Why ?

Prev1
PhantomRaidriar
posts Member
edited November 2017
Hey can we get Revan for galaxy of heroes?
EA: nah you gettin a wampa
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Because Hoth
  • Options
    You could of given me a million years to guess, and I never would have guessed Wampa. Felt more like a Troll to me. Well done EA, well done. :p

• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    I'd rather the Wampa any day. At least I've heard of the Wampa.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It’s odd that the only characters from knights of the old republic 1 and 2 is hk-47 and nihilus. If anything we should get 2 lightside characters from those games.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Why would we need to get important characters before more generic ones?
  • Options
    i have been wanting a Wampa since game launch, and have said so on these forums a few times - i am stoked!!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Options
    Still not sure why Wampa is DS. He’s not evil. Just a dude chillin’ on the galaxy’s coldest planet looking for an easy bite.

Yeah what if it had been an at-at driver with his feet frozen in that cave? Then he'd be LS? Its probably just that they needed to compensate for the last 40 rebels released. Finally, balance.
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options
    I am looking forward to random guy in Cantina background drinking from a tiki glass. Or next dark side release giant space slug with mynocks in his tummy!!
  • Options
    You want Revan, but I can guarantee he will have one hell of a paywall. Way to high of a demand to be otherwise
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Who is revan ???
    Watched all star wars movies/ cartoon and never heard of him...
  • Options

Who is revan ???

In your case Revan is vincent
  • Options

Who is revan ???

He’s from the books. The older books.
  • Options
    I think Revan was from a video game or something. Totally unfamiliar character to me, and it’s odd to see people shocked that he’s not in the game.
  • Options
    Ender22 wrote: »

Who is revan ???

Which is exactly why no one cares or wants him in this game. Only a small portion even know who he is.
  • Options
    You Wampa haters are crazy, it looks amazing.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Who is revan ???
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I think Revan was from a video game or something. Totally unfamiliar character to me, and it’s odd to see people shocked that he’s not in the game.
    31a803d56e6809a7431e09bb51c4f5236e6393a4e7286687d419e6dee5a98640.jpg
  • Options

Who is revan ???

Which is exactly why no one cares or wants him in this game. Only a small portion even know who he is.

But I'd bet more people have heard of Revan than this Starck dude CG just pulled out of their kitten.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I know of a Wampa more than I know of either Revan or Starck.
    Thought someone was spelling Raven wrongly if you ask me.
  • Options

Who is revan ???

Just because you're a movie only fan doesn't mean the rest of us are and you also don't speak for all us so take a seat on this one. He's one of, if not the most requested toon on here
  • Options
    You Googled Starck to your dismay. Get off the high horse and look up Revan :#

TBH, if it wasn't for SWGOH, I would've never heard of some of these SW characters, especially the Clone Wars stuff. All cool stuff!
  • Cloud_Starkiller_66
    24 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Revan is from the Knights of the Old Republic game that was originally on xbox. Which you can play on the 360 & One thanks to backwards compatibility. One of the greatest games ever made. Being a Star Wars fan/gamer and all any one who hasn’t played it should probably check it out. Aside from that he’s one of the few EU characters that is badass enough it’s stand alone next to the movie characters. An extremely powerful and complex Jedi Master/Sith Lord who is a fan favorite for many reasons. Simply put. If you don’t know who he is you should probably familiarize yourself with him. At some point he absolutely will be added to this game.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »

He's from what is widely considered the best star wars video game. Just like thrawn there are plenty of iconic characters outside of the movies
  • Options
    Im not gonna weigh in on the argument but i want to mention there are some great youtube vids that explain virtually every character in star wars lore.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I think Whompa looks really cool. A no faction darksider that looks like you can fit him in many squads is A Nice place to fill. I can see that Chaze and then Luke really raised the bar in the power creep though.
  • Options
    I'll take pretty much anything that isn't rebel scum.
  • Options
    At least it's not a rebel character! Although when the next bunch of rebels do come along you know they're gonna have crazy synergy and slot into any squad they want whereas at best out of these three you'll see an addition to someone running Imperial Troopers
  • Options
    It’s odd that the only characters from knights of the old republic 1 and 2 is hk-47 and nihilus. If anything we should get 2 lightside characters from those games.

No. Stop. No more LS. The game already has about 15 more LS toons than DS.
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm cool with Revan AND Wampa.

What do I win?