We ever find out about Baze and Sabine, officially?

Replies

• Options
    Put them to the cantina and remove from cantina duplicated heroes like we have 2 for kylo 2 or 3 for old ben.. etc... It has no point
  • Bossk_Hogg
    335 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Better yet, how about they put them right back where they were, instead of this clear attempt to get us to spend more? I'm tired of begging for scraps.
  • Options
    While we are fixing things, can we get mk2 Bacta Gel back in guild store too?
  • Options
    Just put Baze and Sabine in the GW/Cantina stores and call them updated. B)
  • Options
    Let’s see if broken first.
  • skywhopper
    451 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Muaddib wrote: »

+1
  • Options

+10000000000000000
  • Options
    I mean... I'd gotten to 6* Baze using the shipments... would like them to be back - should like 7*. There's no way I'm going to use crystals for it - just, yet, another annoyance leaving him in the single hard node.
    I never spent a crystal getting the other hard node farms, and I won't with this. The Days of Chaze are over - it's just a decent TW team and needed for TB and just another long farm.
    I guess I'm ready to move... so... more Talzin? Kthnx bai.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Dweezy
    25 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm not thrilled with this rotation but I kind of get it. Can we please start seeing cantina, arena and/or GW rotations? Fair is fair and the characters there have been static
  • Options
    Dweezy wrote: »
    I'm not thrilled with this rotation but I kind of get it. Can we please start seeing cantina, arena and/or GW rotations? Fair is fair and the characters there have been static

We don’t know if it’s rotating or not.
  • Options
    He hasn't been mentioned, but Chirrut is also missing from the Guild events store I believe
  • Options
    He hasn't been mentioned, but Chirrut is also missing from the Guild events store I believe

Chirrut was only ever in the Fleet store.
  • Old_Man_Jenkins
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Chirrut was only ever in the Fleet store.

Are you sure? I seem to remember buying him 3 shards at a time until I realized I should only buy baze from that store. I think chirrut was in both.
  • Options
    hes still there too
  • Options
    In fact I remember all Rogue one characters being in the guild events store, they had one node for them all except baze was on a tank node. Now they're all MIA. I'm starting to think that the Guild Event store is going to rotate with the territory battle going on.
  • Options
    Chirrut is in the Fleet store. He’s still there, just saw him.
  • Options
    In fact I remember all Rogue one characters being in the guild events store, they had one node for them all except baze was on a tank node. Now they're all MIA. I'm starting to think that the Guild Event store is going to rotate with the territory battle going on.

Ah, sorry I understand. Baze and Chirrut (and Bistan's ship) were all in the guild events store and are not there anymore.
  • Options
    I think we are all missing the point here... kit fisto is now in guild events store. Who cares about sabine when you have fisto!!!!
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    I think we are all missing the point here... kit fisto is now in guild events store. Who cares about sabine when you have fisto!!!!

Lolol I’m about to have a fitso. This has to be the only non rey post on the front page right now lol
  • Options
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »

Lolol I’m about to have a fitso. This has to be the only non rey post on the front page right now lol

It's a good day if you have a massive box of popcorn to munch on while you watch. I personally would rather finish my baze farm than worry about a toon I was expecting not to get.
  • Options
    I think the reason Kozi wants us to wait is because they'll be back tomorrow. I think the store is going to rotate with the territory battles now.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Alright- this should be everything. Apologies for the wait!
    With the last update, we sent an inbox message that described the Guild Event store was being updated, but we failed to describe exactly what was being removed. I’ve provided the complete listing below:
    Guild Event Store
    Character Shards In:
    • Wampa
    • Stormtrooper
    • Grand Moff Tarkin
    • Tie Fighter Pilot
    • Snowtrooper
    • Director Krennic
    • Royal Guard
    • General Veers
    • Magmatrooper
    • Gar Saxon
    • Imperial Super Commando

Character Shards Out:
    • Wedge Antilles
    • Baze Malbus
    • Chirrut Imwe
    • Bodhi Rook
    • Jyn Erso
    • Pao
    • Sabine

Ship Blueprints In:
    • Geonosian Soldier’s Starfighter
    • Geonosian Spy’s Starfighter
    • Sun Fac’s Geonosian Starfighter
    • First Order TIE Fighter
    • Imperial TIE Fighter
    • Gauntlet Starfighter
    • Scimitar
    Ship Blueprints Out:
    - None

Gear In:
    • MK 10 BlasTech Weapon Mod Component
    • MK 10 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    • MK 4 A/KT Stun Gun Salvage

Gear Out:
    • MK 6 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage
    • MK 4 Zaltin Becta Gel Salvage
    • MK 9 BioTech Implant Salvage
    • MK 4 Sienar Holo Projector Salvage
    • MK 3 Zaltin Becta Gel Salvage
    • MK 6 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    • MK 6 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Salvage
    • MK 11 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage
    • MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller
    • MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage
    • MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage
    • MK 6 Nubian Design Tech Salvage
    • MK 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage

We realize the inbox messaging provided wasn’t entirely clear, and the details regarding feature got missed. Going forward, we will be sure to message changes to the store in advance of them occurring. Again, thank you for your patience and feedback in regards to this issue.
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thank you Kozi. And although I’m saddened for the peeps that were in the middle of farming some of these required toons. Heads up next time would be ideal. Again thanks.
  • My_goren
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    So Baze is not coming back :'( but thanks for officially stating it!
  • Options

Gear In:

@CG_Kozispoon -- can I ask if there's a reason why you all seem obsessed with putting MK4 Stun Gun salvage everywhere in the game, even though everyone has a billion of them?
  • Options
    Lets start a petition to bring baze to literally anywhere else than he already is. He is on my arena team, and as a level 80 player I can't progress him any further! Are there even any substitutes I could use? My chirrut is so close to being 7 star but is he now worthless?):
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

Gear In:

@CG_Kozispoon -- can I ask if there's a reason why you all seem obsessed with putting MK4 Stun Gun salvage everywhere in the game, even though everyone has a billion of them?

No obsession here, but if this particular gear has become something of a trend/odd issue, this is feedback I can definitely bring back to the team. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options

Gear In:

No obsession here, but if this particular gear has become something of a trend/odd issue, this is feedback I can definitely bring back to the team. Thanks!
    @CG_Kozispoon Thanks, the gears we need are mk '5' stun gun, mk '3' carbantis, mk '3' siena holo projectors. the number really counts
  • Options

Gear In:

The Stun Guns we need are MK 5, not 4. Please replace them.

While you're at it, please add Mk 4 Carbantis to the list of things that are basically worthless. You only need 400 TOTAL to gear every character that can possibly use them, and we get them in raids, events, etc. By comparison, you need over 16,000 MK 3 Carbantis.

• Options
    Thanks for confirming what we pretty much knew. I agree that this would be a good thing to include in update notes ahead of time, so we're not trying to figure out what's there and what's not. The other issue was Sabine not appearing in guild store. I assume that's intended too? Now I'm really curious what the reasoning was for pulling these characters out. In the case of guild events store, it's not even been that long that it's even existed, so it's a pretty quick removal.
This discussion has been closed.