• Options
    Only one DS TB a month anyways
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    They should retire some of those heroes from
    Guild bank and move them elsewhere. It's already too crowded in that slot and will only get worse as they add more.
  • Options
    Why do you only have 17 shipments listed if you stated the duration was a week? Guild shop now resets 4 times a day, you should have 28 shipments listed instead. If you’re not diligent in checking your own shipments, I don’t think you can blame it on anything else.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Why do you only have 17 shipments listed if you stated the duration was a week? Guild shop now resets 4 times a day, you should have 28 shipments listed instead. If you’re not diligent in checking your own shipments, I don’t think you can blame it on anything else.

There's likely a reset when most normal people are sleeping.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Sorry, not an entire week’s worth. I should have said “the past few days of this week.”