Next characters for SWGOH

Replies

• Options
    Bounty Hunters - Bossk, Embo, 4-Lom
    You have bounty hunters as an option yet there is no Jango?
  • Options
    Empire Pilots - Soontir Fel, Mauler Mitchel, Carnor Jax
    Hard to decide b/w sith and BH for this poll. Picked BH as they need help in game now!

Surprised that there is no discussion on PRAETORIAN GUARD!!!
    (I’ll assume Snoke is coming when we learn more about him, maybe PG will come with him like special forces TIE pilot did with KRUM)

I figured that praetorian guards will be automatically coming... Trying to help the dev team... By voting to show which toons we want to see.

Also let them come up with the all the actions... Too often I see, people post their dream toon with every actions and abilities all planned out. When I they will decide how to make a good toon.

• Options

I figured that praetorian guards will be automatically coming... Trying to help the dev team... By voting to show which toons we want to see.

Also let them come up with the all the actions... Too often I see, people post their dream toon with every actions and abilities all planned out. When I they will decide how to make a good toon
  • Options
    Ancient Sith - Exar Kun, Revan, Darth Bane
    SamuraiUX wrote: »
    I vote for no more new toons for at least six months.

Are we allowed to vote for them to release regular balance tweaks to current toons? Cause if so I'd like to change my vote.
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Revan and Jango.

All rest come in distant second or third, depending how you wanna view my Revan and Jango tie.

Good choice
  • warke_skywalker
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    the old sith!best is the Revan
  • Options
    Iamtheskye wrote: »
    The team at EA has done a good job at making this game. They have their developers who can help bring balance to the Force. I figure a way to help them is for us to vote on which toons we'd like to see come next.

Vote for which group you'd like. I am up for all of these toons being made over the next year. I enjoy the game and feel there is so much more we haven't even touched yet.

I'd prefer none of these. Shak-ti or Starkiller.
  • Temirsh_Yassk
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Revan, Meetra Surik, bounty hunters.
  • Options
    More Bounty Hunters would be cool. I wish to complete the whole pack with Bossk, Zuckuss and 4-Lom.
    Also, why not include Leia/Boushh to the game. Imagine Leia with grenades.

I don't know if EA is taking suggestions, but I wish to submit some ideas:

Naboo squad from Episode I. Formed by:
    Queen Amidala (in her battle gear)- as leader
    Sabé (Queen's decoy)- as tank, With provoke and the ability to uncloak any unit with stealth if attacked (an anti Nute, Maul unit)
    Royal Handmaiden- as healer. Because you sometimes need a generic unit to increase your squad
    Captain Panaka- as support
    Naboo pilot- as attacker, because I want the Naboo fighter ship too.

Manadalorian Death Watch squad. Formed by:
    Pre Vizsla as leader
    Bo-Katan
    Death Watch Warrior
    Death Watch Assassin
    Death Watch Saboteur

they should create the Mandalorian faction and include Sabine, Boba and Jango in it.
    It could also give us the opportunity to recreate the Mandalorian Civil War and release some light side mandalorians beside Sabine, like Duchess Satine, Ursa Wren, Fenn Rau, Tristan, Mandalorian Resistance Warrior, etc.

Since Darth Nihilus is already in the game, I wish to see the other members of the Sith Triumvirate (Darth Traya and Darth Sion).

I hope you like my suggestions.
  • Options
    I just want Darth Bane, a Cad Bane rework, Padme, Jango, Hondo and more Imperial Troopers; mainly Scout Trooper. How can we not have him yet? He's one of the original Troopers. Sandtrooper would be nice as well, and so would Jumptrooper.
  • Options
    We have Darth Nihilus, we need Darth Sion and Darth Traya
  • Options
    Clone rework, additional clone medic, commander Wolfe, Fordo, commando Boss. Clones are completely underpowered in both arena, events, territory wars, and raids. HOW DO THE CLONES NOT HAVE A BONUS AGAINST THE TANK TAKEDOWN!!! HOW!!! I’m sure everyone is tracking the clone wars! Wasn’t called the flippin Jawa Wars!?!?!?
  • Jarrett_Beck
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I want Bossk he would be an amazing bounty hunter I’d get him to 7 stars even if he was bad also Jango Fett!
  • Options
    Vitiate or Valkorion
  • Options
    The Death Watch!
  • Options
    Jedi Masters - Ki-Adi-Mundi, Yaddle, N'Kata Del Gormo
    I would like to see Triple Zero and BT1. At least BT1 to counter R2.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Options
    Thanks for all the voters... And comments. Hope this helps the developers
  • Options
    Mr Bones
  • Options
    I'd love to vote, but my answer is not here. The Separatist faction is woefully inadequate when compared to every other faction, in dire nedd of reworks and a plethora of missing toons. Even the nightsisters have somehow become more relevant.

Regardless of personal preference for or against the CIS, this lack is an injustice to the series. How can so many republic toons make into the game with hardly anyone to battle?
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Options
    Tag and Bink
  • Options
    We need SNOKE!!!
  • Options
    How about a geonosian, since we've only got 4 of them?
  • Options
    Would love to see Hondo in the game. Clone Wars edition not that silly dude from Rebels.
  • Options
    I'd love to vote, but my answer is not here. The Separatist faction is woefully inadequate when compared to every other faction, in dire nedd of reworks and a plethora of missing toons. Even the nightsisters have somehow become more relevant.

Regardless of personal preference for or against the CIS, this lack is an injustice to the series. How can so many republic toons make into the game with hardly anyone to battle?

We want B1 battle droids!
  • Options
    GIVE ME JANGO OR GIVE ME DEATH
  • Options
    How about some more clones maybe clone commandos? And what a bout a Plo Koon Re-work? :)
  • Options
    Why do people keep considering Revan to be Ancient Sith. He is not. Point blank, period. By that logic you might as well consider Bastilla an ancient Sith too since she turned to the dark side for a BRIEF time just like Revan.
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Why do people keep considering Revan to be Ancient Sith. He is not. Point blank, period. By that logic you might as well consider Bastilla an ancient Sith too since she turned to the dark side for a BRIEF time just like Revan.
    Because he was a Sith Lord. He had the last true Sith empire. He inspired Bane's rule of two. He had a Sith apprentice. He had a Sith holocron.he is one of the few Sith to visit the Sith temples on Malachor 5. he visited the Sith emperor and pledged his allegiance. His Sith holocron lasted for 3000 years or so before destroying itself. Darth Bane considered him to be the greatest Sith Lord in history,

"Once there, he discovered Revan's holocron and from it received training and instruction that, he felt, surpassed the entirety of the Korriban Academy's archives." - Darth Bane

Also Revan led the Second Sith War against the Jedi. Hardly a fleeting moment of sithdom.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Because he was a Sith Lord. He had the last true Sith empire. He inspired Bane's rule of two. He had a Sith apprentice. He had a Sith holocron.he is one of the few Sith to visit the Sith temples on Malachor 5. he visited the Sith emperor and pledged his allegiance. His Sith holocron lasted for 3000 years or so before destroying itself. Darth Bane considered him to be the greatest Sith Lord in history,

"Once there, he discovered Revan's holocron and from it received training and instruction that, he felt, surpassed the entirety of the Korriban Academy's archives." - Darth Bane

Also Revan led the Second Sith War against the Jedi. Hardly a fleeting moment of sithdom.

Well, yeah, but like, besides that. :D
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options

@FierceRevan
    Amazing. Every single word you said was wrong.

no he didnt. He didnt do any of that. In case you didnt know, which is surprising by your name Revan was and always was a JEDI with gray teachings. Did you play the games? Read the books? Or even just google the story?

Revan got mind DOMINATED by the true sith lord, and forced to do all that stuff. He never turned to the dark like Anakin did, he was literally brainwashed. He never made any of those choices willingly. Hes was not a sith lord. He was literally a puppet. Everything he did was what Vitiate(butchered his name) told him to do.

He never visited the Sith Emporer to pledge his allegiance. He and Malak go there to kill the sith Emporer but get mind dominated into being sith.

I dont even think there were sith ruins on Malachor 5. They were on Korriban right?

Sure "Darth" Revan can be an alternate type to Revan but the original has always been light side, with gray teachings. Why would they release the alternate version of him before the original?