"The price for treason"

Replies

• Options
    I'm hoping either Snoke or General Grievous.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Rose this trilogy’s Lobot, JarJar, Bhodie.
    Powers
    Looks cute
    Stuns your raid and GW escape
    Steals kisses

Special Power
    Rams other ships in your fleet
    Post edited by phroxenphyre on
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure this refers to a new Finn. Has to be from the new movie, a major character, and another resistance toon, so this is most likely.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    "The price for treason".

Pretty sure it is First Order Executioner. You're crazy to think othwise. CG has never been that not-so obvious.
    IMG_1647.jpg
  • Options
    Chancellor Palpatine would be awesome. His factions could be Galactic Republic and Sith and he could have synergy with Anakin Skywalker, Galactic Republic, and Sith!
  • Options
    Going out on a limb to guess a demoted Poe Dameron. We already have multiple toons of same characters (Unmasked Kylo, All the Hans, Scavenger/Jedi Rey, etc). But just a guess...
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    That dude DJ?

That was my very first thought. But I'm not sure it makes sense. He would be an awesome addition to the scoundrels though. I also just really like benicio del toro.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Rose this trilogy’s Lobot, JarJar, Bhodie.
    Powers
    Looks cute
    Stuns your raid and GW escape
    Steals kisses

Special Power
    Rams other ships in your fleet

This last line made me laugh hard.
  • Options
    First Order Stormtrooper Executioners,also known as First Order Judicial Stormtroopersor Executioner Troopers, were a variant of the stormtrooper utilized by the First Order during its conflict with the Resistance. As part of a special branch of stormtroopers, executioners were tasked with dispensing final justice on First Order soldiers found guilty of treason.They were clad in whiteand black armor and armed with laser axes.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    My first thought was Inferno Squad from Battlefront 2, before they lose all traction since being released. No spoilers, 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side, maybe a 5th on either side. Second thought was a new Finn.

A friend reminded me of Palpatine's quote in Ep 3 about "treason." Leads me to believe we'll be getting a Palp / Vader / Mace / (Kit Fisto?) rework, including zetas and synergies. Possibly in addition to any new releases from the same "treason" theme.

(Whoever mentioned Governor Price from Star Wars Rebels earlier, good thought! Didn't occur to me, but I've been hoping for her, a LS Kallus (Fulcrum), and a DS Agent Kallus before the show finishes.)
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    kallus
  • Options
    Definitely some TLJ toon. Makes no sense to release anything else at this point.

Sounds like first order, i.e. i don’t care.
  • Options
    General Hux please. I just want one of my favorites in this game!

Hux is your favorite? Lol.
  • Options
    I think either new Phasma, new Finn or maybe FO Executioner.

A "new Phasma" or "a new Finn" don't exist. They are totally the same in episode 7 and 8 (Phasma is useless instead)
  • Options
    A new Phasma?! She’s is, after all, the one who said it.. She could have a compact blaster hidden some where and a long silver javelin as a kill shot!
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »
    General Hux please. I just want one of my favorites in this game!

Hux is your favorite? Lol.

Yep! Do I think he'll continue to be the butt monkey he was in TLJ? Not on your life. Even if he does, he can still be my favorite because I loved his characterization from TFA and didn't feel like he was ruined in TLJ.

And just fyi, I never said that he was my favorite character from the whole franchise, just my favorite from the new trilogy.
  • Options
    Why in the world does anyone want rose? Seriously? Is there some much better back story in comics or something that wasn't in the movie? She did less than bistan. At least he got off a couple blaster shots.

There are also people asking for Padme. Pretty extraordinary.
  • Options
    Star-Wars-Rebels-The-Wynkahthu-Job-3.jpg
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    "The price for treason." refers to a book called "Praetorian: The price for treason.", which can refers in the SW universe to the Elite Praetorian Guards of Snoke. Of course, it's only my opinion ;-)
    So, I bet for Snoke and his guards for January. Aligned with the new movie too.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I think it will be (deminiting possibility):
    1. New Phazma;
    2. Fo executioner;
    3. New Finn;
    4. New Poe
    5. Or all of them altogether
    all in all the quote does not say anything :/
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    100% FO Executioner... (if Phasma2.0 wasn‘t „special“ toon I would‘ve said 50-50)
    Guys, stop dreaming.... the new movie is out and they will release something related to that, not ep 1-3...

As Finn clearly IS the traitor, there are only 3 possibilities, although we can rule out 2:

Stun-baton Trooper (Not related to new movie: bad marketing)
    Executioner (most likely, as noname intro to TLJ toons)
    Phasma 2.0 („named“ character, will prolly get her own marquee event, for money reasons)
  • Options
    THE SENATE is coming!
    This is where the fun begins
  • Options
    It's "Stormtrooper-Finn"...
  • Options
    Captain Moden Canady and his Dreadnaught Fulminatrix. Clearly we need a FO Flagship so...
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Believe it to be something from new trilogy, so maybe Finn or
    kylo or the codebreaker guy (forgot name)
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    bwkcd5dah26u.gif
    rqi4o5tnxxp7.gif

This would be my best guess.

Give us the woppity.
  • Options
    Definitely Snoke. For those who've deen TLJ, you know what I'm talking about.

But who's getting payed? Thats right: DJ.
  • Options
    FO Prisoner Finn and Rose
    Go Pens!
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.