Don't join a winning guild...JOIN ESCUADRON ZERO!!

Replies

• Options
    stone1330 wrote: »
    Brownie wrote: »
    I'm part of Escuadron Zero... I just can say.... "brownie, go to bed and cry, cry until mom got your hot milk"

Sounds like SECOND rate trash talk there...

still crying little boy ?

Yes I am, my mom always consoles me SECOND.

Really ? You tied ? wow....bad defense you have hahahahahah
    I don't care about your mom's life....let her apart....

We always tie or take second in Escuadron Zero, did you not read the whole recruitment post?
  • Options
    I'm part of Escuadron Zero... I just can say.... "brownie, go to bed and cry, cry until mom got your hot milk"

I heard @stone1330's application is a legend in the guild. He got in because he only takes his wife's sloppy seconds

youguysarelosers_white.jpg
  • Options

You're not very intelligent are you? :(

Good news! Escuadron Zero has feeder guilds for even worse players!
  • Options

I heard @stone1330's application is a legend in the guild. He got in because he only takes his wife's sloppy seconds

youguysarelosers_white.jpg

LOSING IS LIFE!!!
  • Options
    I know that's why we want to join!
  • Options
    And you only do 37* on TB hahahahahahah
  • Options
    Axis wrote: »
    Yeah, because they "robbed you of your fun" you come to publicly shame them. Keep it classy, Rebel Knights.

Aw, aren't you cute showing up on your white horse! Why would a guild be mad someone ruined their fun, that's totally not what playing a game is about, great point! I wish I had the intelligence of a doorknob to have thought of that first. Glad you saved the day with such brilliant insight!

Dunno man, ask Brownie. His words that the opponent robbed his fun, not mine.
  • Options
    Yeah, because they "robbed you of your fun" you come to publicly shame them. Keep it classy, Rebel Knights.

Aw, aren't you cute showing up on your white horse! Why would a guild be mad someone ruined their fun, that's totally not what playing a game is about, great point! I wish I had the intelligence of a doorknob to have thought of that first. Glad you saved the day with such brilliant insight!

do not argue with them Axis, they are classists and they thought they would win easy
  • Options

do not argue with them Axis, they are classists and they thought they would win easy

We are SECOND CLASSISTS

• Options
    I'm sorry, I do not have more time for crying children. Enjoy the draw and the z hahahaha
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I do not have more time for crying children. Enjoy the draw and the z hahahaha

Go softly into that quiet night brother in loss

• Options
    @stone1330 wow! I wish i could be as second rate as you... but thats the kind of thinking thats keeping me out of this guild. Youre exactly the second choice they would go for... i strive for your mediocrity.... thats probably exactly my problem. But you! You fail at winning and failing! Im humbled by your presence.
    Im amazed theyve never not let anyone in or out of this nonguild... i could never hope to get in sometimes...
  • Options
    image.jpg

Even Ricky Bobby knows...
  • Options
    My strongest team has 30k and i like to be 2nd ... always and i mean always!
  • Joe56222
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Why, just why? People like you stupiddumb butt are going to ruin TW! Why not compete? Why enter at all? Ruin the game to play for second? Why even set a D at all? Dumb butt!
  • Joe56222
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

We don't robbed anything...just played our strategy having in account our teams and theirs....if they can't have a better defense it's their problem...

Maybe this little boys must improve and not cry publicly !!!!! :)

You sound like a Whinny girl, kinda like you know how to handle the shaft!
  • Joe56222
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Bye not have sexual!
  • Joe56222
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @stone1330 I once saw your mom kicking a box down the street. I asked what she was doing. She said “MOVING”. That’s a second class burn. Can I join you guys now?
  • Options
    24 RJT's couldn't buy you a victory, and now you come to the forums to cry?
    Man, you are REALLY mad, right? xDD

PD: You should improve your defense. Lots of easy teams.
  • Options
    image.png

If you cant put a team like this on defense you dont belong here!
  • Options
    Alkarambar wrote: »

Good point, we need to can the 10 members in Escuadron Zero who also have RJT. RJT does not have a place in the ZERO. She is a winner and we are not! Shoot, but then we'd have to get rid of Stone and Stone is great at NOT finishing first...The officers will have to discuss this...
  • Options
    https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/70792604/he-mad-he-real-mad.jpg

Seriously, Brownie, let it go. It's just a game, man.
  • Options
    ATTENTION: this thread has received so much attention we have lost its intention. Let me get this back on track.

Escuadron Zero is looking for players! We are looking specifically for an officer with the intelligence to coordinate our players to tie for last place in raids. We know how to do it in TW and need help striving for mediocrity across the board!

Thanks in advance.
  • Options

That’s very defeatest of you, might we suggest a spot in one of Escuadron’s feeder guilds?
  • Options

What do I need to let go? I'm just recruiting for the guild bro...Escuadron Zero needs to lock those TW ties in for the foreseeable future!
  • Options

No one is crying, we are calling you out for being a millennial and going for the Everybody gets the same medal attitude. Loser! You are what’s wrong in the world!

• Options
    The truth is that you are very poor. You talk about mediocrity when you come to attack us in a forum. Not even by private or in a common forum but in the official forum.
  • Options
    Qohelet wrote: »
    The truth is that you are very poor. You talk about mediocrity when you come to attack us in a forum. Not even by private or in a common forum but in the official forum.

Just sharing with the world what Escuadron Zero is all about. Trying to help recruit the right kind of talent to keep the ties coming!!
  • Brownie
    298 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    image.png
  • Options
    Qohelet wrote: »

21uu7f.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator