Best way to earn credits?

I've come to a point where I need several hundred thousand credits to upgrade/promote characters.

What's a legit strat to earn credits without spending cash?

Replies

• Options
    Galactic War gives a bunch. There is a challenge that gives mining droids on some days as well.
  • Options
    I've had luck with the war the past week. Wish I could reset every 12 hours instead of every 24. Credits are a bottleneck and half for me right now
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    Galactic War gives a bunch. There is a challenge that gives mining droids on some days as well.

Good luck getting a full clear now
  • Options
    I don't have credits. I have republic dataries.
  • Options
    • Profit minging event: 24 energy for 8400 credits each
    • Cantina battle stage 6: 5000 credits each
    • Complete dailies
    • Complete Galactic War
    First three really don't give much though. And since the buff on GW most can't complete it anymore. Leveling a chracter from 1 to 70 costs 2,5 million. Ranks and gear costs an addition 2 million.
    *Jedi mind trick on developers* : You will improve credit income now.

• Options
    Nightlores wrote: »

You forget its EA, so theyre a bunch of Sith lords.
      "Give us your moneyz now"

• Options
      Cpt_Dan wrote: »
      garublador wrote: »

Good luck getting a full clear now
      Nightlores wrote: »
      • Profit minging event: 24 energy for 8400 credits each
      • Cantina battle stage 6: 5000 credits each
      • Complete dailies
      • Complete Galactic War
      First three really don't give much though. And since the buff on GW most can't complete it anymore. Leveling a chracter from 1 to 70 costs 2,5 million. Ranks and gear costs an addition 2 million.

GW is as easy as ever. I clear it every day with a F2P team. Haven't sunk a cent into the game.

Mind you I'm in Australia. Top 100 all run L70, 6*+ teams but might not be as hard core as north American servers.
    • Options
      I hope they boost credit you we got from ls/ds. Leveling a toon one level cost 100k each. Almost like you need to do 200 battle just to gain enough credit. I hope they boost the credit event too
      TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
    • Options
      I hope they boost credit you we got from ls/ds. Leveling a toon one level cost 100k each. Almost like you need to do 200 battle just to gain enough credit. I hope they boost the credit event too

I would like to see more credits also but don't want to see it get out of hand, unless they are mucking with the level cap too soon. If we don't get to stay at 70 for a while then we need moar money.
    • Options
      You forget its EA, so theyre a bunch of Sith lords.
      "Give us your moneyz now"

That one really works well seeing all the yoda's jumping around on my server! So we have to pay dooku for those extra credits huh ...
    • BatuKhan
      36 posts Member
      edited February 2016
      Options
      Travel back in time, when the credit keycard event was actually worthwhile. Nerfing that credit source is the single most screwed up thing that CG/EA has done to the game and to the gamers. It used to be possible to farm ~2.5 million credits per day without spending more than 100 crystals on an energy refresh.
    • Options
      The credit bottleneck is very real... And sucks! :( GW is the only thing that has given me decent credits since the events change.
    • Options
      GW gives you 400-500k upon completion. That's the best way to get credits by far, no way around it.

I understand that a lot of people can't clear it on a regular basis, but I'm completely F2P and I've gotten past that problem. Hang in there.
    • Reyia
      1171 posts Member
      Options
      The best way to earn credits is buying the credits mega pack. One click and instant 525k.

Even that has been nerfed though, before one was able to earn up to 1.5m credits when it procced 3x but not anymore.
    • Varlie
      1286 posts Member
      Options
      Yes, but there has to be a way to earn enough credits to level up your characters without using real money. As someone who does purchase crystals monthly, I have a problem with the lack of credit availability. I can imagine that f2p people feel they are falling behind.
    • Options
      The main point about Credits is to manage them carefully...
      When you reached Level 50, you start to choose wisely how to spend them.

Your Credit Earnings come from:
      - GW (Mainly ): every GW achieved gives you around 450k,
      - Daily Quest: that's short, but you'll have some 200k every day,
      - Credit Challenge: 250k 3-times a week,
      Missions / Cantina are not relevant for earning credits...

Your main needs will be: leveling up, starring up and gearing.

By that statements, my strategy was this:
      - leveling toons: your daily earnings through Quest/GW allow you to level up 5 toons until Level 70 without missing one Level Up,
      - starring toons: your Credit Challenge will give you the credits to star up your 5 main toons,
      - gearing toons: Missions / cantinas give you the credits needed.
      After level 60+, it will take 2 days at least (3 on the last levels) to level up.
      So, you will be able to level up some others toons on that days.

With this plan, you will have the credits necessary to reach Level 70 with 5 toons Lvl 70 and 7* (if you can grind the shards).
      And probably a good bench, but 5 level below your main teams.

• Options
      They really need to boost credits...in LS/DS seems like a good place. I'm thinking 10x what they give now. They sell every frickin resource either directly or indirectly.
    • Options
      Key card battles. 100k per battle. A couple energy refreshes and you can have 1 million in a day.

Oh wait they did away with that. Never mind.