There is no point in x4 making time go faster!

One of the best, if not the best ever implementation in the game was the ability to battle at 4 times the speed. x1 feels almost like slow motion so it was very painful to play like that.

So yeah, x4 was a gift from heaven and I appreciated it alot, however i don't understand why it has to make the arena timer shorter.

I know most if the time its enough time to battle but I've lost battles to timeouts. Usually due to Zarriss.

Also it hurts on payout cause it's harder to lock down a spot from snipers.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have never noticed the clock moving faster, just the toons.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Same. If your game is lagging then the time may jump around. Happens sometimes when i use data.
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »

Same. If your game is lagging then the time may jump around. Happens sometimes when i use data.

Time it using a stopwatch
  • Options
    Definitely doesn't go faster. Maybe the lag is in your fingers operating that stopwatch.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »

Time it using a stopwatch

A better way to prove this would be to make a recording at a known frame rate and count the frames.

Definitely doesn't go faster. Maybe the lag is in your fingers operating that stopwatch.

This is a possibility, because 4x doesn't make the match take 4x less, which means you could just be seeing variations in when you start and end the timing.

As stated lag in the timer visual could also be to blame.
  • Options
    Just use BB8, he slows the clock down
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner