3203 posts Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted :wink:
  • Options
    Silence leads to uncharitable thoughts.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    at the end of the day this just a game and life goes on....I'm sure everything will be ready when it's ready.
  • Options
    Yarrg wrote: »
    "soon"

:(
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks that if someone says "such and such will be out at such and such date" that it should be tested, played, edited etc.. and ready to go on that day?
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Nice work squashing out those bugs and really liking the new QoL updates. Item counts and shard counts without having to click once on the item is great. Using sim tickets on GW is very handing if you are busy thanks.
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    It's not that it's delayed. It's that no one at CG can honestly admit it and just say that it's delayed. Instead, we just get a hint at it with a line about the raid being upcoming, with no one coming out and apologizing for misleading us with all they hype about this month being way better than last February, when in reality it's been almost as disappointing as January, and that's really saying something. I have two top players ready to quit the game who are just holding on because of this raid, and I've been telling them it was today, and they just had to hold on this long to see if the game is going to be worth continuing to play. Both of them spend real money but feel like the game has gotten stale. This is the kind of awful communication that leads paying players to quit the game. Two guys in my guild are right on the edge, and being promised something that doesn't come, with no word at all that it's not coming or anything at all could push them over the edge.

It’s to the point where them totally going back on what they say is the new norm. I personally have lost all faith in their announcements. MT is event only so buy her? JK here she is f2p. Feb is the best Sith month ever? JK marauder. It happens more often than not now and that can’t be a good thing in anyone’s eyes

• Options
    So Sith raid is pushed back to march

No Revan in February

Revan in march?

Impressive job on lack of communication last two months; impressive that CG can actually get worse at dates, deadlines, communication, player interaction, responding to feedback etc.

I started ignoring the calendar once I finally realized there is zero useful information there (unless you are planning a guild hop I guess)

I started to ignore answers HQ after they would close a thread as resolved wihout actually resolving it, and the amount of time investment with little to no response to bugs

I'm finally starting to realize these forums have almost no useful information in regards to future events, no ability to discuss game problems ( lest they be labeled bugs by a mod and closed), no use in giving feedback to devs since they won't use it ( QOL featured no highly requested feedback issues, items they did improve have minimal impact, and some items actually make problems worse), and that some basic questions can't be answered by devs within 2 weeks time.

Discord and Reddit has proved to be a much more viable source of information, much more in depth, accurate, and timely than this forum. Caspgasp is the only hope for ideal dev interaction. Those other sources have also much better moderation, organization and discussion.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    This forum blows goats!
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    Options
    MSF baby!!!
  • Options
    Copied from OP and News post:

UPDATED: @CG_RyDiggs 2/28 6:10PM PST

Clarification: Sith Triumvirate Raid release:

Hello Heroes,

It has been a great week of version updating and releases and we've enjoyed the excitement. There is still more to come, however we have no more releases planned for tonight.

Please know we plan to release the Sith Triumvirate Raid VERY SOON.

I'll update you all tomorrow as necessary so stay tuned!

Cheers!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    There's that word again... soon
  • Options
    HyperCalm1 wrote: »

I didn't say soon.
    I didn't say very soon.
    I didn't say SOON.
    I said VERY SOON. ;)

But certainly not tonight :(

• Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    Options

yeah, but it also had a "very" before it, totally changes the meaning!
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

I didn't say soon.
    I didn't say very soon.
    I didn't say SOON.
    I said VERY SOON. ;)

But certainly not tonight :(

This "VERY SOON" gets me excited...but please don't let us down with this now. Been waiting a full year for Sith to return in this state.
  • Options
    This "VERY SOON" gets me excited...but please don't let us down with this now. Been waiting a full year for Sith to return in this state.

I want to post a troll meme, but I'm not going to!

It is our primary mission to work to meet and exceed your expectations. We hope to soon!

Cheers and good night!

• Options
    "Droid: Fixed issue where K-2SO and R2-D2 were sometimes stuck in the running man/smoke screen animation."

Bring it back.
  • Options
    I understand things happen, but don’t build hype and then crush everyone! The original notes said the raid would be released with the QOL update. Well we have the update and no raid! At the very least you could have been updating the community throughout the day that there was a possibility that the raid would not drop! Get it together CG! Things like this is what is going to lose EA their exclusivity rights to Star Wars!
  • Options
    Free Zeta mats would soothe the community though. How about that? My challenge to you CG!
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »

Hello sir, this is your 3rd time posting, and as I've said, the answer was posted in the bug area. It's the same answer as here.

Please avoid spamming as the answer hasn't changed.

Tks!
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    "Droid: Fixed issue where K-2SO and R2-D2 were sometimes stuck in the running man/smoke screen animation."

Bring it back.

I know. I loved the running man K2
    QvxTXV6.gif
  • Yarrg
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Yarrg wrote: »
    "soon"

I was wrong, we have altered the timeline. A new leaf has been turned over.

"VERY SOON"
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Please know we plan to release the Sith Triumvirate Raid VERY SOON.
    Let me get this straight. Less than a week ago, the raid wasn't even ready enough for gamechangers to play, but now it's all of the sudden ready to be released VERY SOON?
    giphy.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Very happy with the upcoming releases. I really hope, along with everyone else, that the full update (Sith) drops today!

@Welterweight , it won't drop today unfortunately. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160578/version-update-2-28-2018-qol-raid-characters#latest
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    Very happy with the upcoming releases. I really hope, along with everyone else, that the full update (Sith) drops today!

@Welterweight , it won't drop today unfortunately. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160578/version-update-2-28-2018-qol-raid-characters#latest

I know...it's sad news :neutral:
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    It has been a great week of version updating and releases and we've enjoyed the excitement.
    so out of touch
    There is still more to come,
    I would hope so
    I'll update you all tomorrow as necessary
    how generous of you
  • Options
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION!!! Very much appreciated!!
  • Options
    But, but, what about my Sion?