2863 posts Member
    Options
    **** is she a good option? I could 7* her but it will take awhile
  • Options
    She deals very high dmg on normal attacks
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    **** is she a good option? I could 7* her but it will take awhile
    does good in my teams. Helped me a lot in GW.
  • Options
    F686AYO.jpg
    vgPVwcm.jpg

Yessssss
  • Options
    I have her at 6* since December and sadly, she has been one of the worst farming choices I made. Let's hope these fixes make her relevant...
  • Options
    The fix to her Rampage and buff to get critical chance instead of defense penetration are very nice. Mine basically has offense and crit chance up permanently after the first kill now. I love her in GW, mine is only 5* though, working on the 6th now.
  • Options
    I'd love to hear from some 7* Asajj holders how she has improved so others can decide if she dies on the bench along with saving others the misery...
  • Options
    I'd love to hear from some 7* Asajj holders how she has improved so others can decide if she dies on the bench along with saving others the misery...
    Just ran a GW with my shiny new 7* Asajj. She took out two guys in one shot.

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    She is definitely better geared starred and leveled up. She has 45% health steal which can almost heal her back to full health when using endless wrath. Dispel works great epically with all the plasma teams out there. She is slow but that actually helps to her abilities. Once a ai character goes the offense up is great.
  • Options
    I have her 7* g8 and have used her in both GW and arena since early December. After the update, she is better. She does more reliable damage and will pretty much sustain the kill buffs throughout the match once she gets them, whether an enemy is the one who dies or one of your allies.

Having said that, she is still not really a top end character in arena. She is far too slow, easily 1 shotted, and while her damage is good, unless the turn meter gain is procced via Rampage, she will still only attack twice or so per arena match. Sid probably out damages her in the long run (the whole match). Her buff clear is helpful in niche situations, but again, if you do use that skill in a match she will likely only be able to attack once after that. Her primary attack stun is very unreliable given the low chance to proc and the fact that she doesn't attack much to begin with.

If you use her, it'll be for the buff clearing. She is low priority target, but an opponent can easily focus her down if they wanted to, killing her before she attacks. Endless Wrath can be fun if used at opportune, but unreliable, instances.

For GW, she is much much better. The hp steal and self heal with the buff clear is very helpful. She allows you to sustain momentum in a match, after proccing Rampage, allowing you to swing overall advantage for the rest of the duration of the match. Used with Bariss, Ventress extensive self heal can be somewhat spread throughout the rest of your team. She can easily full heal off of one Endless Wrath, giving her the long term survivabitly that you would want in GW, in addition with some very helpful utility.

Overall:
    Arena-2.5/3 out of 5 (unless NS team and she is leader)
    GW- 4-4.5 out of 5
  • Options
    She is brilliant offensive, I use her as my arena squad..but the AI control not so good as she will use her self heal even when enemy only got one buff up, basically miss a turn..and of course she is slow, I use her for awhile now, and I would say her stun work quite well though not as good as Daka and dooku..
  • Options
    For those who have her, how effective is her buff clearing for removing advantage,offense up, taunt, etc?
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Now that I have her leveled up it works pretty good. Processes most of the time.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Let us know how you doing in Arena....lol
  • Options
    I've had her 7* for a couple months now. She was my first 7. She was good all around for me initially in arena and out. Few players had her maxed out and a lot of people didn't realize the punch she had. So she was a bit of a sleeping giant. Her buff dispel used to heal the whole team rather than just herself which was a nice "bug". Once other characters started getting maxed out she became less effective. With the recent tweaks she is better. The dispel is much more reliable now. I still use her in my arena squad for now while I build up my new team. She may make the cut for the new team, maybe not. She is fun to use especially with endless wrath like another poster mentioned. I've had matches that work out just right and finished off 3 or 4 enemy with one move. But those chances are rare. Pairing her with Phasma helps as she gets pulled for assists.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    Will be running her in arena at reset.

Cleared GW with no issues.
  • Options
    Zxcas wrote: »
    For those who have her, how effective is her buff clearing for removing advantage,offense up, taunt, etc?
    Mine at 5* is very reliable in buff clearing. Id say close to 80%. Clears taunt very reliably, but not so good with Defense up cleanse. Clears out defense penetration very well. Mine will be 6* in a few days. After she's 6, I'll 7* Sid first then her after that.

She pairs extremely well with initiate, who is extremely underrated. Mine is 5* level 65 and was 2nd in power rank only to 7* Luminara
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Song wrote: »

Not sure if the was a question to me or not. I have made it know anywhere and everywhere I don't care about the arena there is more to the game then that. I don't like all the frustration others have with the arena nor do I like being tied to my phone/pc to snipe as at 5pm everyday. Yes I wasted shards and climbed up into the top 10 before but I am on a very active and competitive server that the roi on crystals to get up there every day is not worth it to me. Yes she is not a great character for arena because of her speed but she is great in ds, GW and cantina missions. Get over you rank obsession.
  • Options
    She sucks in Arena because of her speed.
    She sucks in GW because of her mediocre health, and because of her speed. Fewer turns = less damage and slower cooldown reset.
    She is fine for missions, but there's a lot better.
  • Options
    Also, I am sorry to crash your 7* celebration party, but I say this as someone who also had Asajj as one of my first 7*s. Everytime there's an update, I try her again and am sorely disappointed.
  • Options
    She sucks in Arena because of her speed.
    She sucks in GW because of her mediocre health, and because of her speed. Fewer turns = less damage and slower cooldown reset.
    She is fine for missions, but there's a lot better.

Arena, yes, GW no. Her self heal does her extremely well. She's a GW staple in my team and I finish most days.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! B)

I love her! Worth all the time I put into her. Mine's 14 shards away from 7*!
    25iujia.jpg
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options

Arena, yes, GW no. Her self heal does her extremely well. She's a GW staple in my team and I finish most days.

+1
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    So basically shes a slower Ackbar but with more of a punch on offense?
  • Options
    @Song
    If your question is directed at me, I'm rank 21-50 tier everyday in arena..
    I'm contend with that tier rewards though, and in GW, she's manage to self heal herself many times even with heal immunity on her, which is great assets to go through GW.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first 7*!!
  • Atwell
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    F686AYO.jpg
    vgPVwcm.jpg

Yessssss

Um... If this is recent why is her max XP lvl 60?

Edit* nevermind my mistake. You're level 60.
  • Options
    still gets hulk smashed. js
  • Options
    Q2l4ZQlh.jpg
    XxlvSh6h.jpg
    OmcUDQuh.jpg
    NIvb1Xqh.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Mine at 5* is very reliable in buff clearing. Id say close to 80%. Clears taunt very reliably, but not so good with Defense up cleanse. Clears out defense penetration very well. Mine will be 6* in a few days. After she's 6, I'll 7* Sid first then her after that.

She pairs extremely well with initiate, who is extremely underrated. Mine is 5* level 65 and was 2nd in power rank only to 7* Luminara

Good to hear, thanks!
    Think now she's the only char that can clear positive buff on opponent's whole team, which means she might be THE counter to poggle, Leia, plasma and all the "taunters"