Any way for Sith to beat nightsisters?

2Next

Replies

• Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Oh and in answer to the OP..I have not yet encountered a Sith team capable of beating my NS team.

If you want to beat NS go AoE Empire or Chaze rebels.

Or leave your zombie at gear lvl4 max and get beat by nothing in existance. Still waiting for the much needed nightsister nerfs to come if it ever will.

You clearly never played NS if you think that works, any AOE team beats that cheese tactic and currently we have tons of AOE teams, Empire, Troopers, Rebels, First Order, etc etc.

• Options
    What really annoys me about the Palpatene/Vader rework is that a scrub team of Palp/Vader/Nihilus/Shoretrooper/Thrawn that's G11 and NO ZETAS whatsoever can easily destroy a full G12 speed freak/ 4-zeta Nightsister team. To get MT and Zombie 7* and G12 is very costly. Not only in star levels but gear as well. Also the time it takes to farm 80 ZETAS is well over a month to 2 months.

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious? I mean surely you see the irony of this complaint, right?

I’m not at all a NS hater, but this was the EXACT complaint people had against the Sisters; except worse since it was a 3* g4 zombie and 4* Talzin.

Every team has a counter that can take them out at a much lower gear/resource level. I guess I understand being annoyed that it was two reworks of old characters(meaning tons more people had them), but even that’s not completely fair. It’s not EP/Vader who hose Nightsisters, it’s Shoretrooper.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Options
    What really annoys me about the Palpatene/Vader rework is that a scrub team of Palp/Vader/Nihilus/Shoretrooper/Thrawn that's G11 and NO ZETAS whatsoever can easily destroy a full G12 speed freak/ 4-zeta Nightsister team. To get MT and Zombie 7* and G12 is very costly. Not only in star levels but gear as well. Also the time it takes to farm 80 ZETAS is well over a month to 2 months.

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious? I mean surely you see the irony of this complaint, right?

I’m not at all a NS hater, but this was the EXACT complaint people had against the Sisters; except worse since it was a 3* g4 zombie and 4* Talzin.

Every team has a counter that can take them out at a much lower gear/resource level. I guess I understand being annoyed that it was two reworks of old characters(meaning tons more people had them), but even that’s not completely fair. It’s not EP/Vader who hose Nightsisters, it’s Shoretrooper.

Shoretrooper is fine, he's a super long farm. EP/Vader is free to pretty much any one whos played longer then 3 months
  • Options
    I dont know who decided that Palp, Vader, Sion, Nihulus, Shore, etc. were "easy" to gear up to g11, but can I please have about 8 Mk5 droid callers and Mk5 stun guns? Thanks.
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    I know you said Sith and Deathtrooper is not an easy farm but he is great against NS. Deathmark is great and all but his Grenade really messes up the Nightsisters good. Removing taunt from Zombie is very handy.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    Chaze fails against nightsisters so I switched to palp, they at least beat bad nightsister team. Still have trouble with fully maxed ns teams but as was pointed out, I have only f2p pleb mods, highest single mod is +16 speed tenacity mod on thrawn. Still farming vets and haven't even started on death trooper so mods are a struggle. Almost got GK g12 7* at least.

If you think Chaze fails against NS you are playing Chaze wrong or just haven’t modded your characters correctly.

Chaze is the complete BANE for NS teams b/c Baze is:

1. One of the BEST tanks in the game - insanely massive protection pool + a taunt that gets activated every time an enemy dies. So even if you dispell his taunt, every time zombie dies he taunts again..and again...and again. So what you have is one of the best tanks in game that taunts the entire encounter.

2. Paired with Chirut u have a heal over time that renders plague completely useless.

ShT has a similar mechanic with his heal but spirit can stun ShT and if his heal does not heal the entire team to 100% you still have plague..it goes downhill from there.

I play NS - I get top 5 pretty much every day and the only team that i struggle to beat reliably is Chaze and some zEP teams modded correctly. As another poster mentioned if you want to beat NS get a decent tank.

• Options
    Chaze fails against nightsisters so I switched to palp, they at least beat bad nightsister team. Still have trouble with fully maxed ns teams but as was pointed out, I have only f2p pleb mods, highest single mod is +16 speed tenacity mod on thrawn. Still farming vets and haven't even started on death trooper so mods are a struggle. Almost got GK g12 7* at least.

I mean... HOW? How is your best mod a 16 speed mod. I am not even 85, f2p, and I have all 5 star mods on all 5 of my arena chars, even have 5 speed arrows. Did you miss the mod challenges On the right of mod battles?
  • DrMaggot
    227 posts Member
    Options
    Confirmed I can mostly beat Empire teams with my NS until they pull out a shoretrooper. It seems the empire troopers are still the key to beat NS.
  • Options

When you say pleb teams you mean undergeared teams ?

I have both Talzin and Zombie at 7 stars but zombie is only g8, considering taking him all the way to G12, do you think that would help me beat the Palpa meta?
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    Confirmed I can mostly beat Empire teams with my NS until they pull out a shoretrooper. It seems the empire troopers are still the key to beat NS.

If you are having trouble with ShT try running your NS with spirit.

Spirit + Ventriss gives you two dispels and with a geared zombie you are guaranteed a win provided you managed to snipe out EP which is not hard b/c even after rework he is squishy. But a geared zombie will make you weak vs Thrawn teams.

On a 2v2 spirit + zombie can cheese win most encounters.

• Options
    Dryff wrote: »

This is definitely not the case. Well-modded and geared Nightsister teams are the most formidable counter to Palpatine Sith in the current meta. Palpatine Empire is the way to beat NS as you can run Tarkin and/or Shore as @Olddumper and others have said.

@QueenAdreena @Empiric1 I'd be curious to see what your NS teams look like if you can't beat Palp teams...GK or Rex behind Zombie neuters Palp Sith pretty hard. The undisputed #1 team on my shard is NS from Team Instinct, as well as 3 other Nightsister teams that have no trouble taking #1 for their payout.

The meta NS team only requires TWO zetas (3 if you want to run Talzin lead). Palp team can marginally compete with two zetas on Palp (both required), but needs zetas on Vader, Thrawn, and Nihilus uniques to compete for top payouts. This is without mentioning Sion's zetas.

I'm responding to you about the team I used because you said you were curious.

zzVentress(L)-Speed 215/G12
    zDaka-Speed 233/G12
    zMT-Speed 233/G12
    Kenobi-Speed 212/G12
    & Zombie-Speed 226/G8

Zombie I left In G8 so he dies super easy triggering OldDaka to gain 50% TM and reduce Resurection by one basically making Resurection never have a cool down. On discord 5 of my shard mates said they hated my team multiple times. Often times when I logged in the next day I was still at the same rank position as the night before. My shard is from November 2015 so it's really old. There are many of us that have JTR and use her. Many people are even using a 7* G12 Sion now. Reason I'm saying that is because my shard has whales. About a month ago there was at least 10 Nightsister teams in the top 50....Now there are only 2. It's quite obvious that EP and the Vader rework killed NS. Currently there are 27 EP teams in the top 50. Twelve Rey teams. Two Nightsister teams. And the remaining few are people using Rex /w Wampa Etc.

My point being...my team was an exspensive team to build. From using 80 zetas to numerous gear sets to get everyone but zombie to G12..and with one rework NS fell from being a formidable squad...to a team that gets easily crushed on auto fight by a G11 EP lead team with only one freaking zeta.

The proof is all in the meta report...NIghtsisters fell dramatically after the EP/Vader rework..not only on my shard...but ALL shards across the board. My mods aren't the problem...many of my sisters had really great mods in every slot...with my lowest secondary speed mod being a speed secondary of 16. The rest were 20s, 19s and 17s.

I thought about removing Kenobi because he alone is what was causing EP teams to go before my sisters. The fastest Vader teams on my shard have a Vader of 245 speed. I may add Rex, I figured out with my current mod setup and my Rex in G12 his speed would be at 278.
    The world is watching as I take my last breathe.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @QueenAdreena - Agree with everything you said about NS getting smashed in Arena but in fairness I think they deserved it...

I run NS still and still get #1 - 5 everyday. zEP is definitely a difficult team to beat now but here’s how I handle it:

1. Tenacity is your friend - zEP is all about his AoE stun making you loose turn and ramping up his TM train. I rarely recover if he stuns 3+ characters..
    2. Consider dropping Daka for a speedy character with ability block. You will rarely beat DV (close to impossible unless you have god mods) but the aim is to block EP. Depending on the team I may run TFP or Bobba or sometimes IPD. Again aim is to break EP and by dropping Daka you have a higher chance of ramping up and landing Ventriss dps.

After I dropped Daka my win vs zEP teams is about 40% - not great but allows me to climb reliably.

GL

• Options
    I just destroyed them with Palp lead, Vader, Tarkin, Thrawn and Magma.
  • Options

The fact that some old free to play toons that don't require zetas or max gear can destroy a very expensive/maxed geared/GodlySpeed/80 zetas total Nightsister team really annoys me.

When palp and Vader first entered arena I was like cool there are 3 teams in arena which would make it more versital. Once all the Nightsister teams switched to Palp any one or two NS teams left in the top 10 became easily targeted by those running Palp.

This game will never have verisity in arena. Even among those like myself that have Rey...more people will use Palpatene and Vader. I think the devs intentions were good...they wanted arena to have more than one or two teams for a meta...but the majorty of players will always use what others are using and the real fight is getting better mods than your opponent.

Nightsisters are over OP. If you continue using them in arena you'll be refreshing 2 or more times a day to climb for your payout. A team that once held defense really well to the point that I wouldn't even drop out of the top 10 over night now drops 30-40 spots a night thanks the the creative minds at Galaxy of Heros headquarters.

Thanks for making my exspensive team uselss in arena, from now on I won't be buying shards to hurry an get a new toon to 7* just so I can put them in G12 gear so they can become useless in arena a month later.

Now I run what everyone else is in arena:.

zzEP(speed237)/zVader(speed242)/zThrawn(speed286)/zNihilus(speed233)/Shoretrooper(speed218)

Lessened learned...never be in a hurry to 7*and max a toons gear to 12. It just takes one rework to make all that you worked and payed for to become....uselss in arena.

That s really interesting... what annoys me is that an under geared, under starred and poorly modded ns team can beat very well modded maxed out jtr squads.... just using that silly plague trick.
    I welcome the sith rework that cleared the plague of my shard lol
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I don't think so because of the revives an no way to purge poison. Any team that can?

Lol

https://imgur.com/gallery/5psdY

Last time I checked EP, DV Thrawn Tarking And ShT are empire team not sith team
  • Options
    Hey guildy! @Sarith_LeKit
  • KLCS21
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Dude. Palpatine, Vader, Maul, Tarkin, and Sideous. Defeats all Nightsister teams.
  • Options
    KLCS21 wrote: »
    Dude. Palpatine, Vader, Maul, Tarkin, and Sideous. Defeats all Nightsister teams.

Ive been really really curious about Maul as a counter to NS..glad to see its working
  • Options
    Hey guildy! @Sarith_LeKit

You sure we are guildies since my name is a generic one :lol:
  • Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
    Sith really shouldn't have much of a problem with NS. DN can annihilate zombie so the zombie can't return. Plus the key to NS is always AOE and Sith have alot in EP, Vader and DS. I'd go DN, EP, Vader, DS and if you have him DM. I'd consider DM as lead even. Dooku should work fine too.

Ummm... Zombie returns after annihilate (and other no-revive moves).
  • Options
    Yeah the health gain on palp lead sith teams is insane you'll shed the plague very quickly
  • Options
    Random9 wrote: »
    Yeah the health gain on palp lead sith teams is insane you'll shed the plague very quickly

Huh? What health gain under EP? You mean DN lead yea?

• Options
    Maul lead EP DN Vader and CLS. ... too easy, NS r a joke
  • Options
    Fracture the zombie, tear them apart. EzPz lead, zader, DN, Thrawn and a tank (I use GK)
  • Options
    Maul lead EP DN Vader and CLS. ... too easy, NS r a joke

Really? Do you have a vid of this? I thought maul lead is over...