Intermittent Login Issues: 3/9: [Resolved]

Replies

• Options
    Same login issue, been going on for an hour or more.. I’m guessing I won’t be able to get those attacks in for Territory War.
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    Lost fleet payout on 2 accounts AND we were in a close TW and all our heavy hitters who were only able to log in in last 2 hours didn't get to battle, so we lost :worried:

Same thing, we lost by 15 points, and the worst thing is one of our guys finally got in, beat the last battle with two minutes to spare and it hung there until it finally said the battle had expired two minutes later - that was the last battle in that territory so we would have easily one - plus this was against a guild with 30m more GP than us!

Same guy also missed out on 200 fleet crystals and 200 arena crystals.

I think at minimum, every losing guild should just be given the difference in prizes between the winners. Its hard to motivate people and organize when the game bombs out at critical times.
  • Options
    Again the wifi problem. It works using data instead.
  • ripthestage
    153 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Yeah we know it is a complex game :):):)
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    lets burn this forum down
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I can't login right now
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    I just got a notification that I have bonus energy available, yet I can’t log in. How does it send the notification yet won’t let me log in???
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Just got it open after 3hrs down.

A 16mb update went through, told me about the update, tapped on TW rewards...

It crashed again.

:neutral:
  • Options
    Elderion wrote: »
    Again the wifi problem. It works using data instead.[/quote
    I tried using cellular data and still same message... connection error try again
  • Options
    This is extremely irritating right now are they going to be able to get it online soon
  • Options
    Seems to be back up and running now for me.
  • Options
    I was able to shortly connect via mobile. Now my mobile also shows the Noconnection problem.
    Android in Germany
  • Options
    I get it on WiFi but not on mobile data. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon enough!
  • Options
    I have yet to get in on either of my two accounts. Android and Apple platforms. It’s been 3 hours. Lost my bonus energy on both accounts. Not to mention how many guilds lost their respective TW because many of their players couldn’t log in. No wonder players are starting to walk away from this ****
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    UPDATED 10:50am by @CG_Leviathan

Hey Heroes,

Good news!

We have discovered the source of the connectivity errors and are working to isolate the issue.

We will keep you updated as we learn more, thank you for your continued patience.

-Levi

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Weird how every single guild lost tw by 10-15 banners.
  • Options
    @TalonLee I suppose that all the whine is linked to the feedback that we got at first, which basically is the following statement " your Wi-Fi is poor and that's the source of your issues"
  • Options
    Missed my arena payout!!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!
  • Mh5150
    21 posts Member
    Options
    This
  • Options
    Forgot to give location. (UK) Scotland
  • Options
    Lost TW because of this also gonna lose out on energy and crystals.
  • Options
    TalonLee wrote: »
    Amazing the amount of whining in here. I am betting everyone will get their 1st place rewards. You act like computer and server issues never happen. I would love to walk into your work and just **** about things you have no control over. Get over it people. It’s a game.

It's just a game that's right so if I contact customer support they will give me 500 crystals and a zeta on each of my accounts for the rewards I lost because of it? I mean if it's just a game and it costs them nothing then might as well give it to us right?
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    Options
    not enough hate on this forum/reddit they need to fuel or hatred
  • Options
    Been able to connect on 4G. But not Wi-fi at home.
  • Options
    3 raid's tonight...keep patience. Big fun :/
  • Options
    Is it fixed? I still can't connect
  • zRUMPLE
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Just as i opened up new territories in TW it dropped my connection. We're within 200 points of the other team with a win in sight and now most of us cannot get on to play. This connection issue cost us a TW.

Nice

Us too! We're in the US too. ;)
  • Options
    Anytime soon it will be up?
  • Options
    And they think we re gonna forget about the "ST Han gate". Try harder @AE !
This discussion has been closed.