Intermittent Login Issues: 3/9: [Resolved]

Replies

• QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Options
    The dev announcement says 'fixed' I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it is certainly not fixed. Most of my guild and I are still locked out. Yes we restarted the game and cleared cache.
  • Mepp
    17 posts Member
    Options
    If i cant log in to the game I guess I can ask for all the money I have spent in it to be cashbacked.
    Why wont the game be removed from EA and given to another developer? We all know that EA cant handle it.
    1- Game is turning exaustive and guild officers are getting on their nerves
    2- Content is being delivered at turtle speed
    3- Content is being delivered without being tested
    4- Community isnt being heard at all
    5- CG asks for trust and pacience but wont give us any reasons for us to give it to them
  • Lee_Troyer
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    France, android phone can't connect through wi-fi or 4G, iPad can't connect through wi-fi. I've been out for a few hours now ("intermittent" is not the word I would use) missing various rewards and Heroic Rancor. Not taking it kindly...
  • onk
    317 posts Member
    Options
    Missed my fleet payout..,
  • Fizix
    127 posts Member
    Options
    It's DNS related. Manually setting your default DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4 will get your game working over wifi again.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Just shut off your wifi temporary....works.......you wont die for some hours off the game.....
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    Options
    This sucks. They will send everyone some lame reward and call it a day, folks who rely on rewards from top spots in both arenas are stuck like chuck. You will get what they deem is a compensation and it won't be near what you'd get. That's also not counting the folks who lost in TW because of CG's connection issues. PROVE ME WRONG CG, do the right thing.
  • Options
    Same problem in Montreal, Canada.
  • Options
    UK here, can't play either account via emulators, iPad, iPhone on network data or wifi. My adroid client will connect via network data but not wifi.

This messages is being typed by wifi so it isn't my connection.
  • Options
    I connected via mobile data so the issue seems to be the game not being able to connect with wifi
  • Options
    Working for me now - UK iOS
  • Solaros
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Missed out on contributing to the TW (saving attacks for the last few hours) as well as missed my biggest Bonus Energy refresh of the day due to the blackout. ARGGHHH!!
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Power off your device and turn it back on. Working for me now - US iOS wifi
  • Options
    I was able to get in, but missed the last part of our war and didn't get to contribute to our score.. was out for a few hours here on an iPad.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Starting to see more wifi and celluar connects working now.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I just could log in and now I'm waiting for the crystals....
  • Options
    Couldn't log in for several hours. Missed crystals and raid. Can log on now, though.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Stop crying out loud ....some Members already post some fixes about this so Read before shout!
  • CG_Leviathan
    42 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited March 2018
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    UPDATED 12:20pm by @CG_Leviathan

Hello once again Heroes,

Since discovering the source of our login errors we have been working to resolve them as quickly as possible.

There may still be some intermittent connectivity errors for some players as we manage this.

Thank you for your patience, we will keep you updated as this is resolved.

-Levi

• Options
    Everything's ok here in Brazil
  • Airi
    44 posts Member
    Options
    We can login to the game but we missed the free energy and cantina energy...
    Airi | Guild Leader | https://swgoh.gg/u/airi/
    “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” — Yoda
  • Options
    10 free rose shards incoming...
  • Options
    @CG, do us a favor and give us 80 sion shards pls
    We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope.
  • Options
    Finally working again. I’ll sit back and wait for my full zeta mat as an apology.
    Go Pens!
  • Wampa
    53 posts Member
    Options
    back up and running
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    If you are still having issues on wifi, try restarting/rebooting your modem. I found it worked for me.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I loose like 500 crystals thanks!!!!!
  • Options
    Great! We just lost TW thanks to this! :smiley:
  • Options
    Well.....that went well
This discussion has been closed.