Intermittent Login Issues: 3/9: [Resolved]

167891012Next

Replies

• Options
    We lost the TW due to the login issues and almost nobody could do the Rancor. Not sure how 150 crystals make up for that....
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like some got compensated, some didn’t. What’s the logic here?
  • Options
    If u talk about 100 cristaux, i'm not convinced...
  • Options
    Same here. Its a shame !!! But your message will be canceled like mine and lot of others !!!!!
  • Options
    I am a PC Tech, so I have tried everything I know to do. My WiFi works fine on EVERY device in my home as well as my phone. The only thing that doesn't work on WiFi is Galaxy of Heroes. It has been this way for months. I have to turn off WiFi and use data before the app will load. It is the only app on my phone that has this issue. Please help.
  • Options
    Mine does the same at times. I just switch Wi-Fi back in after it loads and everything works fine.
  • Options
    That isn't the case for me unfortunately. I have tried that, and the game has "connection error" at that point. Very frustrating.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I restarted my home modem. Everything worked fine after that.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    Weird how every single guild lost tw by 10-15 banners.

Screenshot_20180309_185744.jpg
    image.png

Notice how in the fight, there is no enemy left
This discussion has been closed.