Active Guilds Looking For Players - March 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    Options
    ALLIΔNCE Pi DeltΔ is looking for strong, active players. We are a heroic guild with a focus on teamwork, growth, and community. ALLIΔNCE Pi DeltΔ is part of the Pi family of guilds and a member guild of THE ALLIΔNCE. We have the knowledge of 2000 players in our online community and a strong sense of loyalty to our members within the 5 guilds that make up Pi. We value positivity, teamwork, and participation over GP. We value communication - both up and down - within our guilds. We value members that want to be successful as a group.

Guild info:
    Guild Reset: 2230 UTC        
    * We run 2 HAAT, 3 HPit, and 2-3 T4/T5 Sith raids per week
    * 92 million GP and growing
    * Earned 34LS/34DS stars on the last TBs
    * We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. We won’t kick you if you are off the game, just let one of our officers know
    * Our Swgoh.gg
    * RHAN/GK on farm

Requirements:
    * 600 tickets
    * 1.8 million + Galactic Power (preferred)
    * Fully active in TB/TW - willingness to follow deployment and battle commands
    * CHS, Hoth Twins, Starck, and Imperial Troopers (Starck and Imperial Troopers in progress is acceptable)
    * Discord account
    * Swgoh.gg account

Rules:
    * Heroic Pit - 24h 0 damage, rotating schedule 2300 UTC and 2000 UTC        
    * HAAT - 24h 0 damage, 2300 UTC
    * New Sith Raid evaluation in process - cleared T3-T5
    * All members must use Discord
    * All members must have an up-to-date swgoh.gg to view player rosters and coordinate TB

DM me directly on Discord to start the conversation.
    Discord ID: ott0bot#4511

https://swgoh.gg/g/11645/the-allidnce-deltdcorns/
  • Bakon3282
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Utrimque Virium - Two side of the force

30/50 members
    Heroic rancor raids
    Normal AAT/Tank raids
    Discord required
    Minimum lvl 65 and one 7* toon
    Reset at 4:30pm AZ time
    Contact at bakon#9898

We have 2 players that have 2 million GP. We are a very friendly socialable laid back up and coming guild that is looking to max out rewards and we are looking for active player who can work as a team to earn Raid Han shards, do daily challenges and collect their 600 tickets for the day. If you are doing all of this communication is not needed. We also understand if you miss a day because of life.

We are sitting at 30/50 members and would like to fill slots asap. Once we fill all slots we hope to run Heroic rancor every other day and move onto HAAT raids as well.
  • Boi
    1 posts Member
    Options

Join R2 32!! New guild starting out that’s needs some members!!

• Options
    [img][/img]qsUWi49.jpg
  • Tikei87
    78 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    29389126_1956392154391469_5518110476514361344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=eb3a0b1099f6535e4a6b4294060f9457&oe=5B428117

Hi Leute,
    The Heroes of Germany suchen einen aktiven Spieler mit Minimum 2mio GM und angemessenem Roster für TW/TB/Arena.
    Wir sind eine eigenständige Gilde, kommunizieren in Line und arbeiten viel mit unseren swgoh.gg Accounts, daher beides Pflicht.
    Obwohl wir eine ambitionierte Gilde sind haben wir lockere Regeln, eine tolle Kommunikation und natürlich Spaß am Game.
    Rancor und AAT ist heroic mit 24h Anmeldung (0 Schaden), den Sith Raid haben wir auf Stufe 6 gelegt, aber auf 5 gewechselt.
    TB LS 38☆ DS 38☆
    TW 100 mio+
    Kontakt:
    Line - tikei87 oder bronson08
    Discord - HoG Tikei87#8018 oder HoG Bronson#0284
    Hier im Forum könnt Ihr mich natürlich auch gerne anschreiben!
    Meldet euch, wir freuen uns auf Eure anfragen :-)
  • Options
    T∆ Roughnecks
    About Us

We are a group of 4 HAAT TB Farming Guilds and 1 Training guild. We are founders of one of the largest most elite communities in swgoh. The ∆lliance. We create content that we share with the community to help players be the best they can be. To date we have over 500 guilds. 30,000 players using our systems to plan out their teams.

Guilds
    Alpha        Zeta         Omega        Sigma        Beta
    600 tix      600 tix      600 tix      600 tix      300 tix
    HAAT HPIT    HAAT HPIT    HAAT HPIT    HAAT HPIT    AAT HPIT

Tools
    • TB Deploy Tools, (None of this stop wait start nonsense)
    • Platoon Character lists showing us exactly what characters players have on one sheet for TB,
    • HAAT Teams with videos and time to farm from your current star counts
    • Event teams with the time to farm from your current star counts
    • Arena teams with the time to farm from your current star counts
    • Automatic updating Game News on discord - Be the first to know!
    • Automatic updating You tube streams on discord. - See new characters in action!

Why Choose us?
    Our officers use technology and code to work out the easiest and most efficient way to acheive top results. Our guilds share channels so you have over 300 players helping each other theorycraft teams and helping each other clear events, they even spam donate you gear during events to help you get it. We have calender's in our discord so you do not have to wing it, you will know exactly when things are going to happen. We really look after our own here and we stay far ahead of the curve.

Are you tired of a guild that requires constant checking in because the officers are not organised? Or is your guild inactive or under performing? You will not have that issue with us. Join up today

Join our discord to hang out, get advice, or to apply today
    Visit our website if you just want to use our tools
  • TalonLee
    9 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    ORD3R of Jawaz has a couple openings for players with swgoh.gg, and that use Discord.

73m GP with 44/50
    31* in LS TB, 30* in DS TB.
    6-4 in tw.

Contact Fred1138#4842 or Wes Klivian#9128 on discord with a link to your swgoh.gg page, and we'll see what we can do.
  • Options
    Guild Name:
    DoubleSuns N Sippin BlueMilk

Pit - Heroic
    Tank Takedown - Normal
    Raids launching every 2-3 days
    Raid launch after 6:30pm (PST)
    GP approximately 30,000,000
    We work to give all Members a shot at Shards and Gear
    We avoid top heavy Raids
    Earn 600 Tickets in Daily Guild Activities

Active in Territory War, Territory Battles, Guild Events, Guild Activities, Guild Chat (advise given out freely). We are a Guild for Members that just want to play their game.

Accepting Active Members Level 70+ (plenty of Slots available), minimum 5 Toons at 7* preferred, but not mandatory.

We are an active yet laid back Guild with an experienced core of Level 85 Members and Leadership. Participation in Guild Activities and Guild Events is good.

If you are having difficulty locating our Guild (DoubleSuns N Sippin BlueMilk), please message me.

Leader: Bantha F0dder
    Ally Code: 412-957-574

Officers:
    Ryu Kishin
    Sid vicious
    wilbur97
    Nevarine
  • YELLOWxMANTIS
    136 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    29216060_10100165516081673_5977316255110004736_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeFpppkRhYh_QsVodCJW2t_GJ0CzpVbLRUL1Hmg_A203jAS1jswDWPC4goD1fltvIxS5Wd7252rYNaV5wY-0Oy6xKACKOV8mnUd4P6d2bkAZkg&oh=3ac117f93764f404d9205a0e084dfaf3&oe=5B373ED0

Guild Victory March

We are an international guild, but based out of USA.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. Both raids are on farm status. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough. Each raid has a period of time for 0's.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PDT (0430 CEST)
    TB Light 38 Stars, dark 38 stars.
    TW: we do coordinate our defensive strategy through the line app and have won more than lost.
    Current guild GP is 110+ million
    requirements:
    · an account with the app Line
    · Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    · English language communication
    · we prefer Minimum 2 Million+ GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march

Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"

Thanks!

VM Yellow Mantis

• Options
    image.png
    RYNO is recruiting…
    We are RYNO(UK). A family of four guilds of different requirements and abilities so wherever you are at in the game we have a new home for you.
    We are a mixture of whales and f2p who take swgoh seriously but with a relaxed approach. We work together for the greater good and ultimately enjoy the game.
    Our top tier guild has a GP of 124mil and only accepts level 85 members with a GP of over 2m, our sister guild Spearmint RYNO, accepts members with a GP of 1.4m, and our other two less than that.
    What are our rules? Depends what part of RYNO you end up in! But generally its use Discord, have a swgoh.gg account, do your 600, contribute and be active. Oh and over 18s only.
    We have a UK friendly refresh, but have plenty of players from elsewhere, such as Australia and America to balance our players from England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
    We are raiding all the time with our top two guilds completing heroic pit and tank. Our top guild is gearing up to be Heroic Sith ready soon.
    Fledgling players are looked after by the more experienced guild members and have plenty of awesome characters to loan out via in-game allies as well as passing on valuable hints and tips.
    We are rocking TBs and TWs and frankly if you want to know more you need to join us on Discord where you can ask questions and ultimately sign up to join us!
    Here is our discord server: https://discord.gg/DaKJJv4
  • Options
    From the ashes of The Fallen comes the FIST. Its not Chuck Norris' we wouldn't joke about that. It's a freshly divided guild offering a home for those great and...not so great...but we'll help you get there.
    Fallen Imperial Strike Team:
    48 hr activity policy
    Heroic raids
    Successful at tw
    Progress in tb
    Drama free culture, you might get a cookie, you might hear a horrible joke, but you will surely be surrounded by progressive players that donate, help, laugh at your horrible jokes, and enjoy the game as well as life outside of it.
    FallenJedi (leader) 786-719-419
    Https://discord.gg/vuGgTeH
    Fallen Initiate Strike Team
    Geared towards low level development, lower tier raids and leisurely players. Experienced staff that can start you on the right path, get you back to where you need to be or support you in not giving a **** if that's how you roll.
    Promotions available to those that prove themselves and we'll progress together every step of the way.
    Weaksauce (leader) 435-542-649
    Discord: BBQ sauce#7192
    I am the guild recruiter and I will be happy to answer any question or concerns as long as they are game related. I'm not a licensed therapist and cannot help you with your mother in law or your dead end job.
  • MolIza
    51 posts Member
    Options
    We’re a small but strong guild looking to recruit 10-15 players. We enjoy the game and being competitive with one another in a friendly kinda way. We help each other out and strategize before TW’s. I was recently appointed an officer and I work hard to make sure we have a fun, fair and strong guild along with the other officers and leader. We cut our guild in half a few months ago to remove players that weren’t working together and participating. Even after loosing half of our guild, we’ve had 12 consecutive TW wins and have started completing HAAT Raids. Most importantly, we try to help every member in our guild to thrive and become a strong individual player. We love talking shop and cutting up with each other too.

Our Guild Stats
    Guild GP: 36.3Mil with a good mix of experienced and new players
    Current Guild Members: 36/50
    Average Member GP: 1.1Mil
    Average Member Lvl: 81

Contact: message me here if you have questions, send ally code for guild invite, or check out our discord channel and say hello. Discord tag is Mol Motormouth#2000

Discord: https://discord.gg/rd2YaA3

Communication: we use the in-game chat and many of us are on Discord

Weekly raids: Heroic Pit, HAAT & Tier 4 Sith
    Raid Start Time: Raids start at 9:30pm EST (we have a mix of east coast/central/west coast players)

Territory Wars: With coordination and solid cooperation, we've pulled off victories 12 straight TW wins with 1 zeta reward (hoping to increase to 2 Zetas soon). Overall we've won all but 1 TW and did miss out on 2-3 due to lack of participation prior to reworking our guild.

Territory Battles: average 13-15 stars. We’re looking to start really working on a good strategy for TBs now that we’ve got our TW strategy down.

Participation and policies: 24hr / 0 damage on Pit Raid, participate in TW and TB, be signed up on or be willing to sign up on Discord, read chat and check in occasionally (you don't have to be social, we just want to know you're on board with our strategy decisions), exchange gear about as often as you request it and be active.

Raid Tickets: currently, we don’t have a minimum ticket requirement. However, we drop those who are absent for 7+ days. We understand everyone has lives outside the game, so if you need time off, let us know and we'll save your spot.

Guild Name: Mando Nightmare
  • Options
    To anyone interested,

Hello my in-game name is OneWithTheForce and I'm the guild leader of "A Galaxy Far Away." My guild is pretty inclusive and pretty productive, but lately there has been people joining who have no interest in joining our discord server. This is problematic because I post certain requirements on heroic raids (to be discussed later) as well as other stuff to improve guild logistics, notices of upcoming raids, territory wars strategizing, that kind of stuff. I don't want people to be reliant on the in-game chat because well, it's ****. People need to get notifications when a heroic is about to launch because they don't want to be left in the dust. I don't want to find myself repeating the same rules over and over, either.

Right now our biggest problem is with the rancor heroic. There's people, including myself, that are really desperate in getting those Han shards and with CLS being fairly accessible, it's hard to pull out of the raid without leaving a huge dent in the rancor's health pool. This leaves others frustrated because they don't get to join in time. The only solution I see is that we need to increase our guild ticket production so that we have raids launched every 2 days or so. So this post is targeting those who:

1. Are willing to be (very) active in territory wars, territory battles, raids like AAT (we have yet to do a heroic) and Sith Triumvirate.
    2. Are willing to help increase guild ticket production as a daily habit.
    3. Have a considerably developed roster of characters
    4. Are not d**ks, but respectful to everyone in the guild, and play by the rules.
    5. And especially those that already have a maxed out Han and don't need to participate in the rancor heroic raid (optional, but much preferred)

The rules currently in place:

1. Must join us at discord
    2. First 2 hours, one team only and no more than 1.5 million in damage (only for rancor heroic). There's wiggle room up by 200k
    3. After 2 hours commence, go bonkers but stay under 3 million total (again, only rancor heroic).
    4. Must join territory wars every time (unless with an excuse)
    5. Contribute at least 1 million in damage for territory battles (unless with an excuse)

Note 1: I haven't imposed a rule on how much guild ticket production per person per day. But this will become legal in the near future.

Note 2: We do (noon and evening 7 pm EST) rotations for launching rancor heroics.

Note 3: Currently have 1 officer, but am willing to increase the count (just stay in the guild for some time so I know that you know the gist)

Pretty much everyone in my discord chat (a total of 22 players) are on top of everything. I just want to weed out those who don't contribute anything and are not part of discord.

Request to join if you oblige to the rules and meet the target requirements. You'll see a link to discord in the top of the guild chat.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/RawF7XS
  • Options
    To anyone interested,

Hello my in-game name is OneWithTheForce and I'm the guild leader of "A Galaxy Far Away." My guild is pretty inclusive and pretty productive, but lately there has been people joining who have no interest in joining our discord server. This is problematic because I post certain requirements on heroic raids (to be discussed later) as well as other stuff to improve guild logistics, notices of upcoming raids, territory wars strategizing, that kind of stuff. I don't want people to be reliant on the in-game chat because well, it's ****. People need to get notifications when a heroic is about to launch because they don't want to be left in the dust. I don't want to find myself repeating the same rules over and over, either.

Right now our biggest problem is with the rancor heroic. There's people, including myself, that are really desperate in getting those Han shards and with CLS being fairly accessible, it's hard to pull out of the raid without leaving a huge dent in the rancor's health pool. This leaves others frustrated because they don't get to join in time. The only solution I see is that we need to increase our guild ticket production so that we have raids launched every 2 days or so. So this post is targeting those who:
    • Are willing to be (very) active in territory wars, territory battles, raids like AAT (we have yet to do a heroic) and Sith Triumvirate.
    • Are willing to help increase guild ticket production as a daily habit.
    • Have a considerably developed roster of characters
    • Are not d**ks, but respectful to everyone in the guild, and play by the rules.
    • And especially those that already have a maxed out Han and don't need to participate in the rancor heroic raid (optional, but much preferred)

The rules currently in place:
    • Must join us at discord
    • First 2 hours, one team only and no more than 1.5 million in damage (only for rancor heroic). There's wiggle room up by 200k
    • After 2 hours commence, go bonkers but stay under 3 million total (again, only rancor heroic).
    • Must join territory wars every time (unless with an excuse)
    • Contribute at least 1 million in damage for territory battles (unless with an excuse)

Note 1: I haven't imposed a rule on how much guild ticket production per person per day. But this will become legal in the near future.

Note 2: We do (noon and evening 7 pm EST) rotations for launching rancor heroics.

Note 3: Currently have 1 officer, but am willing to increase the count (just stay in the guild for some time so I know that you know the gist)

Pretty much everyone in my discord chat (a total of 22 players) are on top of everything. I just want to weed out those who don't contribute anything and are not part of discord.

Request to join if you oblige to the rules and meet the target requirements. You'll see a link to discord in the top of the guild chat.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/RawF7XS
  • Jer
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Necromangers is a mostly F2P guild. We are friendly and the core of us have been in the guild since guilds were released. We currently have HAAT on farm and are looking to increase our * rating on TB (recently got 28). Also, our GP is 80mil.
    (Currently 3 spots open)
    Requirements:
    -lvl 85 (exceptions can be made if you can get daily Tix)
    -able to contribute as close to 600 daily tokens as possible
    -prefer 1 mil min gp

-HAAT starts about 8pm est 24hr zero post
    -Run teir 4 of the sith raid ATM
    -Rancor raids start around 10pm est with a 24hr zero post rule for those with 7 han solo those with 7* Han Solo get to use a certain squad to try and get the most damage.(winner gets to choose the next squad) we do this so those without 7*Han can get him faster while still making it still kinda fun for the rest of us.

Do not have a ton of rules just ask you obey the raid rules and are friendly and helpful to guildmates. We are all here to have fun and get some good rewards.

I am an officer in charge of recruiting my id is (spart) 825-379-764
    Please contact me on discord @spart#4775

Most of us use discord for chat to coordinate territory battles but we do still have a couple people that don't use it but are active. My swgoh.gg is https://swgoh.gg/u/spart/
  • Options
    2evsxtd.jpg

We were born in the Team Skunk community as an absolute beginner guild. Through blood sweat and tears we have built our way here over the course of a year through hard work and making each other better every day. We now reside in the Exiled community and are one of the top performing guilds there. We are US based but house members from all over the world.

The Exiled Knights of Kit consider ourselves family. We are very competitive, but we still have fun playing this game. If you are looking to test another guild to see if we meet your lofty standards just to put us on your long list of not good enough guilds, then we aren't the right fit for you. If you want to feel like you belong, have fun playing this game, and get to know your fellow guild mates, then look no further than here. Even if we don't have a spot for you, chances are we could fit you in somewhere amidst our vast Exiled community of guilds.

https://swgoh.gg/g/1472/teamskunk-kit/

Join our Discord here https://discord.gg/jNxRDUW

and may the force be with you
  • Options
    Name: BPC_Mortalis
    Galactic Power 120M GP
    Raid tier: HAAT Heroic, RANCOR Heroic, Sith Raid T6
    Raid time: 8pm UK (9pm CET)
    Requirements: Discord and swgoh.gg. 2.2M+ GP and 600 daily.
    Open Spots: 6
    We are a friendly guild that shares strategy and helps each other advance. We are expanding our family. We complete both Heroic Rancor and HAAT with ease. Teamwork is essential to our guild. Chilled group of people that like banter and helping each other out.
    Raid and guild reset times
    - Heroic Rancor post: 8pm UK (9pm CET) (24h cooldown)
    - HAAT raid start: 8:15pm UK (9:15pm CET) (24h cooldown)
    - Guild reset: 3:30pm UK (4:30pm CET)
    Galactic Wars and battles
    - LS TB 40*
    - DS TB 40*
    Contact us
    Feel free to contact Scorps below:
    Discord ID: Scorps#9843
    Ally Code: 198-271-978

image.jpg?width=376&height=376
  • Pwh1321
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Guild Name: Alderaangotshot1st
    Looking for active members , current guild GP is over 71M with 35/50 members. We're more concerned with participation than your GP. If you get your daily raid tickets and participate in guild events (TB, TW, raids) etc. then you'll fit in just fine.
    We use Line and Discord and all members must subscribe to at least one.
    Must have or be willing to get a swgoh.gg account.
    We currently complete heroic pit and HAAT at 8:30 PM and 12:00PM EST.
    Sith raid is.. well the sith raid, we do what we can.
    Participation in guild activities is a must, we want everyone to grow and get stronger.
    We are mostly F2P guild with maybe some guppies.
    We have a little bit of everything, veterans who are happy to give advice on zetas, squads etc., quiet members who participate and just do their own thing, and members who love to chat and joke around.
    Come and check us out :)
    Post edited by Pwh1321 on
  • Options
    6PYjnVJ.png?1
    Holy Wars Jedha Forsaken 30m GP (43/50)
    Forum name Pyrothraxus: Recruiter,Leader
    Discord Recruitment Server: https://discord.gg/wjRcA6U
    or pm me Discord Pyrothraxus#0572 Viger in recrui tserver
    Eastern Reset Time 6:30 p.m. (-5 UTC)
    H-PiT , SITH T3-4 raid, AAT and HAAT
    LS-TB 16*, Undefeated TW
    Requirements: 600 Tickets a day/Discord/swgoh .gg
    Minimum player level 75 / min 750k GP. Rolo Ready or in work , IPD Ready or in work.
    Standard raid rules Zero 24hr period/Free For all following day 4 p.m. eastern.
    join in the recruitment server and discuss the openings
    We have 3 guilds Forsaken is the Mir-Tier, opportunity for promotion to Revolt Heroic guild
    join in the recruitment server and discuss the openings
    We have a great team join something special today!!
    Thank you
    Holy Wars Alliance Leader
    Pyrothraxus
  • thewhitegift
    295 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    • Guardians of the Canada
    • You can message me for more info :)
    • https://discord.gg/WfSJeP
    • Western Canada (B.C.) though our guild has members and officers spread out in all of Canada
    • Heroic Rancor (3 times a week), about a month away from HAAT, tier 3 sith raid
    • About 20 stars in territory battles, close to 50/ 50 in territory wars
    • We would like that you participate in all aspects of the game, have discord, would prefer you got your daily 600 tickets, we have a zero damage to Rancor rule till 530PM Pacific the following day. Currently have zero damage on AAT till 630AM Pacific the following morning.
    • Minimum player level 85

• Options
    Revenants Empire

https://swgoh.gg/u/sithocchio/

Our guild is now at 38 members at 48GP. East Coast USA time

We partner with Jice(105GP) which powers our HAAT raids. although close to independent! 24 hour zero damage rules apply.

Seeking players looking to improve and work together as a team.

Seeking: to have you, a group of players or another guild merge into ou

If interested join now or message me.
  • Lady0fTheSun
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Guild: Sions Fist

We are a small Active and casual guild.
    Because of our small size, we have just over 2 million GP. GA reset time is at 9:30 pm EST (UTC - 5h).

We are looking for new members so we can progress as a team. We raid in The Pit at tiers 3 and 4 as often as possible. We do pretty decent in Hoth for our size.

We are not looking to merge with other guilds, but to grow and progress.

As a new member we expect you to;
    Earn between 400-600 each day.
    Participate in the raids,
    Be respectful, and have fun.

We use only in-game chat, so there's no mandatory must have of an outside app.
    You can be a f2p or a whale. We don't care which, just as long as you stay active everyday.
    New player or veteran, all are welcomed.

Any member who becomes inactive after a week without notice will be removed. Anyone who acts in a demeaning, or negative fashion will be removed.

If interested, please send me a dm here in the forum.
    Post edited by Lady0fTheSun on
  • GarzHuun
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    You don't need to see our identification.
    We don't need to see their identification.
    This is the guild you're looking for.
    This is the guild I'm looking for.
    Go about your business and join us.
    I think I will join your guild.
    Join us.
    Join us… Join us.

Siege Battalion

GarzHuun 599-922-333

Currently using in game chat but I do have Discord for myself: Garz Huun #4641

Reset at 6:30 AZ Time

Heroic Pit 2-3 days can finish in less than 1/2 hour

Normal Tank Maybe every 4 days

Sith currently doing Tier 2 just to turn around rewards quicker for now

We have been Winning our TW and our Batlles are at about 15 stars

Daily Participation is expected and 4 day activity gets the boot

We currently have 80 set for min level but would like to get that to 85 soon

We do have a 24 hr zero damage rule set for the Pit

We have currently lost some great players that wanted to go off an get Kenobi but plan to return. This post if to try to get our GP up. Our core group is very strong, donate, give guidance etc. We just need the right mix of new players to start making some good progress.

• GarzHuun
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    You don't need to see our identification.
    We don't need to see their identification.
    This is the guild you're looking for.
    This is the guild I'm looking for.
    Go about your business but join us.
    think I will join your guild.
    Join us.
    Join us… Join us.

Siege Battalion
    GarzHuun
    599-922-333
    We use in game chat but I have Discord Garz Huun #4641
    Reset is at 6:30 PM Arizona Time
    Heroic Pit every 2-3 days takes maybe 1/2 hour to complete, we have a 24 hour zero damage rule
    Normal Tank maybe every 4 days
    Sith Tier 2 just to get rewards and use up Tickets
    Territory Battles 15 stars
    Territory Wars we have won most we have joined
    Daily activity is expected and you get the boot after 4 days inactive unless you warn us
    Minimum player level is set to 80 now but would like to get to 85 soon

We lost some good players who left to get Kenobi to then come back since we are not progressing as fast as we would like. The core group is very good and we donate, give advice, and lead by example.
  • Options
    Owen Family BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

OFB has 1-2 spot(s) in a closely connected guild. We are supportive, structured, and goal oriented.

We are also not part of a huge conglomerate of guilds so once you’re here - you’re family. You won’t be bounced to a lower guild if a merge happens (because we won’t merge) but we are looking for players with at least one 1 million in GP to participate in heroic raids and Territory Battles.

RAIDS: HAAT , HPIT, SITH T5/T4 rotation for currency maximization

TERRITORY BATTLES: 95 million GP guild - 36 stars in territory battles

DUAL FARMING GOALS: We are farming for both solid SITH RAID teams as well as ensuring we continue to increase our TB productivity in LSTB and DSTB. We don’t require specific farming but we expect the farming goals of each member to be consistent with growth goals of the guild.

The goal is to find daily players who take the game serious enough to participate consistently but not so much that they freak out when a person has life get in the way. We are a strong guild built as a family of players. We don’t look to merge with any larger groups and we don’t cut because of roster. If a player is removed it is because they are not meeting production goals thus not supporting their guildmates fully.

We only have some basic expectations:

1. Follow the social raid guidelines. We run a ZERO HP PERIOD to give every person a spot on the raid reward list.

2. We are a LINE chat group - pick up the free app even if you just use it to keep up with Raid announcements. You don’t have to be a chatterbox but we use LINE as a means for officers to contact people quickly and organize Territory Battles.

3. Obtain an SWGOH.GG account if you have not already done so. This is to track progression of players. With Territory Battles it lets us know what characters we need for platoons. Set it and forget it - officers use it and do the rest.

4. Be supportive. Trolling or negative comments regarding another player's’ game-play or choice will earn you equal punishment as violating a rule yourself. We want to have fun not get in fights over this game.

5. We don't want to micromanage - so we don't. We have daily minimums to determine a member's overall value and we track averages so you don’t get booted if you have a busy day in the real world - but let’s be honest, 600 for F2P isn’t impossible. If you are low and a new person comes along that wants to produce - we cut you. However, if you are a consistent daily player we don't go looking for replacements.

6. Have fun! This goes along with being supportive. We are fiercely supportive in the group and are mostly older age players with families so it's a good vibe.

Guild hoppers need not apply. We have some players who have lost interest. About 48 of 50 are solid consistent players. We are looking to fill the last 2-3 spots and are ready to cut people from our roster for the right candidate(s).

PM direct to me or seek out PaiHuShih, Deell, JohnSithT2, or Toparpa through the LINE app

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/

owens-bbq-logo-bg-black.jpg
  • Anthony_Trenor_1
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Guild Name : La Feurza

Guild Power : 95+ GP with 39/50 members

Reset Time: UTC-3

Raids: HPIT, HAAT and T6 SR (We do between 3 or 4 HPIT and 2 or 3 HAAT per week.)

Looking for

Player Lv : 85

Palyer GP: 1,8M+ GP

Setups : JTR, IT, NS, CLS

We are a very active and competitive guild, we look for competitive players who make the 600 and have teams to do the RAID SITH in a short time.

We are looking for people want to join to grow together and have fun for a while
  • Options
    kotd.png?w=396

Serious HAAT 88 MIL GP guild looking for active players, discord required for TB planning and daily 600. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day mandatory.

2) Must have discord.

3) 1+ Mil GP.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    Hey from deathstrok

Active guild with a gp of 33m. Looking for some new members. We run hpit 2-3 times a week, 24 hour no damage there. Normal tank as often as we can and are getting close to HAAT. Sith? Well let’s not go there. Not a guild full of rules, we are just here for the fun of it. Some of us chat on discord, some ingame and some I’m not even sure speak english. Refresh is at 12:30 cst.

You? F2P, dolphin, P2P whatever you are is good with us. Would like to find someone or some people to put us over the top for HAAT, contribute to TW and TB. Generally be a good guildmate. Message me on here and let’s find out if we’re a match!
  • Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    And we only have a few spots left ...
    We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too. Currently we are 47 peeps with a GP of 82mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition again. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year. Our Raids are run as follows:
    Australian time zone:
    HPit damage phase will open at 6:30pm (guild reset)
    HAAT damage phase open 7:00pm (30min after reset)
    US time zone:
    Hpit damage phase will open at 12pm AEST (7pm pacific)
    HAAT damage phase will open at 12:30pm AEST (30mins later)
    Both raids will be launched on the same day and have a 24hr "zero damage" period.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in Chur!
  • Options
    Guild Name: EwokTribble Alliance
    Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:30 UTC
    Join Policy: Open
    GP: 42 million.
    Open positions: 8
    Raids performed: Heroic PIT (done in 30 mins), normal Tank (done in a few hours), Sith tier 3 to keep the tokens rolling in.

We are a casual but active guild with very few rules.

- We have a 0 damage rule for Heroic PIT raid until the guild activities reset the next day.
    - We have a 0 damage rule for the normal Tank raid until the guild activities reset the next day.
    - We remove members that become inactive for a couple of weeks.

Until about 2 TW's ago we had 50 members, one of which who had a team that enabled us to do HAAT.
    He left temporarily to join a guild with the goal of getting Imperial Probe Droid, and that caused 7 others to leave in pursuit of guilds that can still do HAAT.
    We dropped around 10 million GP in one day, and will need to build back up to HAAT again.

We've won 14 TWs so far, including the last 2 since our guild shrunk.
    We are able to get a zeta from the wins.

Apart from the 3 rules above we have no specific rules.
    We don't enforce you to have or farm specific characters; you can play with who you want.
    We don't use any external chat servers like LINE or DISCORD. We only use the in-game chat.
    We don't enforce you to spend crystals to earn 600 tickets per day (but getting close is appreciated).

Since we rely on the in-game chat we'd prefer players that can see it.

If you are interested, you can search for us in-game and join since we're an open guild.
    I'll check in here from time to time to see if there are any specific questions you need answering.

Hope to see you soon.
    Nerf Herder.
This discussion has been closed.