Credit Heist rewards reduced

Smidday
134 posts Member
edited March 2018
So I seen the credit heist and went in and simmed them as now accustomed which is a great feature btw, but imagine, to my horror that it only dropped 3 million credits! So what’s happened they’ve reduce the rewards from 2.5m-10m to 1.5m-10m? Seriously? It’s hard enough to get enough credits especially when they drop new characters and with the mods costing in the region of 2-4m each in the mod store.

Replies

• Options
    1.5m has always been a possible drop. I'm lucky enough to get it often...
  • Options
    It didn't drop, it's just that 2.5 million happens 80% of the time.
  • Options
    1.5 m is the lowest drop and you were just really unlucky to get it twice. I suggest simming one at a time.
  • Options
    I suggest not simming at all. While I'm sure I'm an exception, I've gotten exactly 2.5mil every time since we've been able to Sim it. I know it's coincidence, but it sure doesn't feel like coincidence...
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    Number of sims don’t make a difference. Save the time and sim them all. Bad RNG, it happens.
  • Options
    i got 2 x 1.5M today too both battles on manual just bad RNG i guess.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t believe I’ve had anything but 5mill total on them ever.

However it takes just like zeta mats on ships going from 1 to 2, 1 or 0 I went 1 for 6 sims last week.
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    Options
    OK, I'm missing something, the lowest I could get was always 2.5m because I always 5m-7.5m every Credit Heist, but my guild said the same it's on 1.5m.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    What you are missing is bad luck. I've gotten 1.5m several times.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Smidday wrote: »
    OK, I'm missing something, the lowest I could get was always 2.5m because I always 5m-7.5m every Credit Heist, but my guild said the same it's on 1.5m.

Credit heist has always bee 1.5m minimum drop. You just got really unlucky this time.
  • Options
    I simmed both at once today and got 15M! Result! I've had 15M drop before. (Pre-sim months ago).
  • Options
    The 1.5s do seem much more common than they used to be.
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Does anybody got 10M? It seems impossible!

I've been fortunate to land it twice, but I've been doing the top tier of credit heists since the new format came out.

Even got 10 + 5 once. darn near pooped myself.

I'm also notorious for getting more 5 shard drops from a 1299 pack than any of my guild mates so I guess it all evens out.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, it does seem to even out. I get plenty of 3m and 4m, and only once got 7.5m. Meanwhile I get a pretty good drop rate on zetas. Few weeks back I pulled four in one day.
  • Cappie
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I have been unlucky to get 1.5 almost every CH since you could sim them. I've even gotten two during the same CH. I got another one today. I do think they have changed the odds. Used to be that 1.5 and 10 were on the ends of a bell curve and neither was supposed to drop very often, but judged by my RNG, I've had 1.5 over 50% of the time.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Cappie wrote: »
    I have been unlucky to get 1.5 almost every CH since you could sim them. I've even gotten two during the same CH. I got another one today. I do think they have changed the odds. Used to be that 1.5 and 10 were on the ends of a bell curve and neither was supposed to drop very often, but judged by my RNG, I've had 1.5 over 50% of the time.

Today I got 5 and 2.5. RNG is random - and sometimes streaky. It happens.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Cappie wrote: »

You do realize your bell curve assumption is just a wee bit wrong. . . .. .

Weighted drops are 2.5 then 1.5 then 5/7/10. With ten being the least likely outcome and 2.5/1.5 being the highest likely outcome,
  • Options
    Echoing the previous comments. Do not sim. Each time I've simmed the fight I've gotten 1.5. Running through normally this time and ended up with 2.5 each time.
  • Options
    just bad RNG
    guy in my guild got 20mil in sims the previous round, no jokes...
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    brillcs wrote: »
    Echoing the previous comments. Do not sim. Each time I've simmed the fight I've gotten 1.5. Running through normally this time and ended up with 2.5 each time.

Well your personal sample size of two has totally convinced me.
  • Options
    Simmed for 5 mil total, . . . Seriously y'all, it's random and makes absolutely no difference in any way whether you sim, auto, manual play, five char, three chars, none of that has any bearing on the payout , AT ALL. .
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Does anybody got 10M? It seems impossible!

i get 20 mill all the time
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Sure.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Sure.

Your sample size of your opinion is clearly overwhelming, I'll go with what you said.