Ghosts of Dathomir

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Maulkosh wrote: »
    Don’t have Starck and my Veers is weak. Find button doesn’t help when gear needed only from Raids. My guild doesn’t raid anymore (hasn’t for a while). It looks like the main answer is find a new guild so I can gear up.

That's the dumbest thing I've read. Why don't they do raids? Why is that guild still a guild? I'm surprised everyone hasn't left

Because they have left. OP may be the only semi-active player left in the guild.
  • Options
    Don’t have Starck and my Veers is weak. Find button doesn’t help when gear needed only from Raids. My guild doesn’t raid anymore (hasn’t for a while). It looks like the main answer is find a new guild so I can gear up.

That's the dumbest thing I've read. Why don't they do raids? Why is that guild still a guild? I'm surprised everyone hasn't left

Because they have left. OP may be the only semi-active player left in the guild.

That's what I said.. I'm surprised EVERYONE hasn't already left that guild
  • Options
    Switched guilds so hopefully I will be able to gear up the rest of the way now
  • Maulkosh
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    So joined a new guild that actually raided but told since I was level 85 couldn’t take part in the raids... (and I don’t meet the minimum requirements for the high level raiding guilds), so basically guilds suck!! I guess I will slowly save crystals and just buy the gear I need... or maybe stop playing. I have capped out stuff you can do without guilds for the most part it seems. This blows most guilds don’t want me doing raids I need for gear and the others say I am too under geared to be part of their guild! A persons level doesn’t equate to their gear needs oh well, most guilds seem to either be nice but don’t want high level players doing raids or they suck and don’t want you because you need gear to reach their requirements... I get it that guilds want to let lower levels gear up but I can’t take part in high level raids geared as I am and I am not allowed in the raids I need gear from and can do. I wish there was a way to lower my level so I could be allowed to gear up (which is sad since that shouldn’t be required)
    Post edited by Maulkosh on
  • UdalCuain
    5030 posts Member
    Options
    So joined a new guild that actually raided but told since I was level 85 couldn’t take part in the raids... (and I don’t meet the minimum requirements for the high level raiding guilds), so basically guilds suck!! I guess I will slowly save crystals and just buy the gear I need... or maybe stop playing. I have capped out stuff you can do without guilds for the most part it seems. This blows most guilds don’t want me doing raids I need for gear and the others say I and too under geared to be part of their guild! A persons level doesn’t equate to their gear needs oh well, most guilds seem to either be nice but don’t want high level players doing raids or they suck and don’t want you because you need gear to reach their requirements...

Join ours if you want, can send you an ally request.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    So joined a new guild that actually raided but told since I was level 85 couldn’t take part in the raids... (and I don’t meet the minimum requirements for the high level raiding guilds), so basically guilds suck!!

No, you've just been picking terrible guilds. I've never heard that rule before.

IIRC I sent you a PM last time round about my guild but you ignored me, so...whattyagonnado.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So joined a new guild that actually raided but told since I was level 85 couldn’t take part in the raids... (and I don’t meet the minimum requirements for the high level raiding guilds), so basically guilds suck!! I guess I will slowly save crystals and just buy the gear I need... or maybe stop playing. I have capped out stuff you can do without guilds for the most part it seems. This blows most guilds don’t want me doing raids I need for gear and the others say I am too under geared to be part of their guild! A persons level doesn’t equate to their gear needs oh well, most guilds seem to either be nice but don’t want high level players doing raids or they suck and don’t want you because you need gear to reach their requirements... I get it that guilds want to let lower levels gear up but I can’t take part in high level raids geared as I am and I am not allowed in the raids I need gear from and can do. I wish there was a way to lower my level so I could be allowed to gear up (which is sad since that shouldn’t be required)

Garabast! Your new guild is junk too. Get a new one that you can raid in. Just post in the Guild Recruitment section, somebody useful will gobble you up. Or join Christoph or TVF. You have options, use them.
  • Options

That's what I said.. I'm surprised EVERYONE hasn't already left that guild

I meant left as in "left the game but did not bother to quit the guild," that kind of left.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options

Garabast!

I thought I was going to learn a new word today, but Google let me down.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Garabast!

I thought I was going to learn a new word today, but Google let me down.

Is that not what Zeb and Ezra liked to say instead of Sunnuvab****? I may have been hearing it wrong.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I never watched the show so I have no clue.
  • Options
    I can beat it with a gear 8 sith team with Nihlus, Palpatine, Sion, Vader, and Maul