Luminara Unduli or Barriss Offee as my Jedi healer?

Prev1
rings
11 posts Member
Just wondering your thoughts as to who I should use as my main Jedi healer? I have them both at 7 star, gear XI (power levels are both just under 16k).

My team is Qui-Gon Jinn (zeta lead), Yoda, Jedi Knight Anakin, Ahsoka Tano... Which leaves room for a healer (Luminara or Barriss)?

Feel free to vote and leave comments!

Luminara Unduli or Barriss Offee as my Jedi healer? 104 votes

Luminara Unduli
7%
SarcodinoReviMaathFaseli_1BobaFetaCheeseJABCGamerMorningfrostRedd007Kaidax 8 votes
Barriss Offee
92%
Zombie961ArcaverAycee1KynoTooLSamuraiUXTarugo91STRIKEBOMBWallynator94dad2my3kevsmartElleMadaraJacenRoeFurianshiLunizProximaB1_BulYwifBoogieMan17HuatimusName 96 votes

Replies

• SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    I believe Bariss with a zeta on her unique is the best passive healer. Heal on crits? I don't know for sure so don't count on me
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    Healers are kinda useless in this game pvp wise. Ezra is a much better choice as a 5th jedi.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Barriss Offee
    zarris has more long term viability.
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    Zarris is much more flexible. Heal on crit, health equalizing, and a decent HP pool. She slots into a lot of teams.
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    Wish it was lumi
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara used to be meta right?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss Offee
    Between the two, Barriss, but oof, that team is rough.
    Still not a he.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    SeanutB wrote: »
    Luminara used to be meta right?

Long time ago. The Lumi/Old Ben evasion meta
  • rings
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm going with Barriss Offee.
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Wish it was lumi

Same
  • Options
    Barriss if your gonna spend zeta otherwise Lumi.
    The padawan is better then the master.
    But Barris definitely does less dmg basically nothing. Eventually Jedi will get rework maybe Lumi will be awesome then
  • Ruzhy6
    14 posts Member
    Options
    GK
  • Options
    you need to dump ahsoka and put in GK and ezra.
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    zeta on unique
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    Barris is a TRAITOR
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    Luminara is easier to farm but Barriss heals way more as well as cleanses the ally with least health after her turn
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    Swap ezra in for Yoda and run zarris or visas :)
  • Options
    Especially if you are interested in putting the zeta on her unique
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss Offee
    You may not ever get to Barriss zeta, but you’ll Never zeta Lumi (rather shouldn’t ever)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara is easier to farm but Barriss heals way more as well as cleanses the ally with least health after her turn

Barriss is on 2 nodes (12 energy each) and in at least 1 store. Is lumi in more places??
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss Offee
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Barriss is on 2 nodes (12 energy each) and in at least 1 store. Is lumi in more places??
    Luminara is in the GW store, which is the easiest place to farm in the game.

Barriss, you might get ten shards in a day if you're lucky, for a lot of energy and some guild tokens. Luminara, you're pretty guaranteed fifteen shards a day at little opportunity cost.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    You can farm luminara faster than barris but barris definitely worth it luminara tou can get easily in galactic store you can Farm both
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Luminara is in the GW store, which is the easiest place to farm in the game.

Barriss, you might get ten shards in a day if you're lucky, for a lot of energy and some guild tokens. Luminara, you're pretty guaranteed fifteen shards a day at little opportunity cost.

I see. Been a long time since I looked for lumi shards lol. So basically they're both easily farmable so that shouldn't be much of a consideration to OP's original question.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss Offee
    I see. Been a long time since I looked for lumi shards lol. So basically they're both easily farmable so that shouldn't be much of a consideration to OP's original question.
    Uh... no.

Barriss has a lot of competition, both for standard energy and guild currency, while there are very few good buys competing with Luminara.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Not many use Jedis.

And not many use healers.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Uh... no.

Barriss has a lot of competition, both for standard energy and guild currency, while there are very few good buys competing with Luminara.

But if you're looking for the best, that shouldn't be a factor. OP didn't ask for easiest to get. If barriss were only available on a single 20 energy node, then maybe the length of time required would be a factor. So again I was only referring to farmability. OP can decide off it's worth it.
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    Offee because she ignores healing immunity when equalizing health (helps keep your characters alive a lot longer)
  • Options
    Barriss Offee
    Barris. Luminaria is a pos compared
  • Options
    Luminara Unduli
    Call me crazy but I say lumi. I know barris is the clear choice, but lumi offers dmg to the team, and an ability block every other turn. Also most of those toons are 1 shots or 3 at most so 20% heal isnt much help. The ideal zgj team would be zgj, ezra, yoda, gk, and then aayla/jka/ben/r2.
  • rings
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I say lumi. I know barris is the clear choice, but lumi offers dmg to the team, and an ability block every other turn. Also most of those toons are 1 shots or 3 at most so 20% heal isnt much help. The ideal zgj team would be zgj, ezra, yoda, gk, and then aayla/jka/ben/r2.

I'm pretty close to what you're suggesting... Based on the responses I've received in this poll, I slotted in Ezra (and took out Ahsoka).

So now I've got Qui Gon Gin (zeta lead), Yoda, Ezra, Luminara, and Jedi Knight Anakin.

I'm a long way away from General Kenobi, but once I get him to 7 star, I will probably replace my healer completely.