Any word on ships 2.0 / chat revamp / may calendar/ new movie toons???

2Next

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    jedilord wrote: »
    there will be no ships 2.0...
    the change from 5v5 to 3v3 and a few buffs if you are calling reinforcements is not a new version of ships^^ ... even if you would say ships version 1.0.0.1 it´s far too much^^

But aren't they adding a holotable just for ships that get their own unique energy?

Don't let facts get in the way of a good hot take ;)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Close this thing, answers are in the mega
  • Options
    Ships is probably the worst thing about SWGOH in a long list of worst things about SWGOH.

Ease the pain soon CG.

Thank you.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Incorrect. The community is easily the worst thing by a country mile.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @OrpheusRobot I believe ships can changed to be a good stuff in swgoh. Hope for a new good holotable to collect new blue prints, also for new ships and maybe there will be a new ship store to only - only - buy blue prints.

I am happy to see new shards like Young Han Solo, Young Lando Calrissian, some troopers, Tobias Beckett, Dryden Vos, Qi'ra and... Chewie.

In addition, I think they are going to release the expected Millenium Falcon (Ep. IV) and (Ep. VI) included Nien Nunb as Captain with Lando Calrissian.
  • Options
    See, and here I thought mods were unarguably the worst thing about this game.
  • Options
    Oh, just waiting on the Range Trooper, Miridan Trooper, Mud Trooper and the monorail train to enter the game. And the Kenner too wide Tie Fighter with blow away solar panels!
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don’t think we’ll see the characters till after the movie release. So they won’t spoil the movie. I’d expect the same time line as Rose and Holdo to TLJ.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    All we can hope for is whatever 2.0 has to offer the RNG in ships gets adjusted.

How 60-80k lower powered teams can win with a slice of happy RNG pie insults my intelligence. They want ships more relevant but until they reward those who have put time, effort and resources into their ships/pilots it'll remain that ginger step kid of arenas.

Already sense 2.0 is to simply make less relevant ships viable. A fair move but more options still remain a necessity.

PLEASE ensure, devs, this joke system is fixed.

Impatiently awaiting this update. I've worked hard and rely on these crystals. Let's reward those who have kept fleet alive.
  • Options
    Ebbda wrote: »
    All we can hope for is whatever 2.0 has to offer the RNG in ships gets adjusted.

How 60-80k lower powered teams can win with a slice of happy RNG pie insults my intelligence. They want ships more relevant but until they reward those who have put time, effort and resources into their ships/pilots it'll remain that ginger step kid of arenas.

Already sense 2.0 is to simply make less relevant ships viable. A fair move but more options still remain a necessity.

PLEASE ensure, devs, this joke system is fixed.

Impatiently awaiting this update. I've worked hard and rely on these crystals. Let's reward those who have kept fleet alive.
    It will not change, in fact with the new activation abilities it will get SO MUCH WORSE. They will do nothing to address the fact that low power/star ships do disproportionate damage. Ships will be even more worthless than they currently are
  • Options
    We have to assume that the reason the LSTB was pushed back was because they’re going to be rolling out ships 2.0 as the “big event” this week, right?
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, they already said the big update is coming this week and that's why they cancelled the TB.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    We have to assume that the reason the LSTB was pushed back was because they’re going to be rolling out ships 2.0 as the “big event” this week, right?

They literally said exactly that.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    May 25th.

Happy 35th Annvy Return of the Jedi. Heroes Journey 2: Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight, like his father before him, just not extra crispy....
This discussion has been closed.