Anyone else finds it weird that...

2Next

Replies

• Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    You ever wonder why people drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway?

Your freeeeeeking me out dood
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Does anyone else find it weird that these blaster shots are too accurate for Sand People, yet Stormtroopers can’t hit the main characters? Does that mean Sand People are even worse shots than Stormtroopers?
  • Options
    do you find it weird that your nose runs & your feet smell.
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    You should not talk about missing ships.
    There are so many of them.
    Some coming by the ship updates someday.
  • Options
    It’s weird this thread is still going
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    You ever wonder why people drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway?

Or BIG is little, and little is BIG?
  • Arby
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else find it weird that people press elevator buttons more than once knowing it doesnt make the elevator go/come faster?
  • Options
    5 hans don't make a right. neither do 3 chewies make a left. it's all in the handbook of left and right turns.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Arby wrote: »
    Anyone else find it weird that people press elevator buttons more than once knowing it doesnt make the elevator go/come faster?

Same with those buttons you push to cross the street...
  • Oorun
    40 posts Member
    Options

Is it weird the whole world shares the falling dream? Is it weird John Snow is the knower of nothing yet he’s the second smartest guy in the show?

i can just think many people much more smarter them him and still alive : davos, tyrion , varys
  • Options
    Campanology.. I'm sure that name rings a bell but I can't remember where....
  • Options
    Think it's only fair we get a falcon that can be piloted by any combo of han and chewie each one with their own abilities so you can mix and match try and find the best for each situation
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    I think it’s weird the letter W starts with a D.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    68411765.jpg
  • Options
    Why do they call the apartments when they're all stuck together?
  • Options
    DomHerrera wrote: »
    Why do they call it taking a dump when you’re really just leaving a dump?

Man, Funk Dat!
  • Options
    Does anyone find it weird that if you could just send a ship into hyper-drive through another ship/planet - it would basically render every star wars plot-line obsolete.

Who needs an expensive deathstar when you could just hook a x-wing-style hyperdrive onto a meteor, pilot it with a droid, for the same end effect.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Does anyone find it weird that if you could just send a ship into hyper-drive through another ship/planet - it would basically render every star wars plot-line obsolete.

Who needs an expensive deathstar when you could just hook a x-wing-style hyperdrive onto a meteor, pilot it with a droid, for the same end effect.

That’s why I hated that scene in TFA. If a targeting computer can’t put torpedos into an exhaust tube from 1000 meters, it certainly wouldn’t be able to target a planet from a large distance AND calculate the entry trajectory to avoid burning up in the atmosphere at speeds faster than light.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    If you have an issue with Star Wars because of scientific logic, you're probably shelving it in the wrong genre.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Anyone else find it weird that drive-up ATMs have instructions written in Braille?

Not weird at all. :P It's way more cost effective to make the same buttons and instructions for all ATMs than to make separate Braille and non-Braille versions.

Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else find it weird that drive-up ATMs have instructions written in Braille?

Not weird at all. :P It's way more cost effective to make the same buttons and instructions for all ATMs than to make separate Braille and non-Braille versions.

This is no place for logic and facts.
  • Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even want to do look more like?

:smirk:
  • Options
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even want to do look more like?

What in the world???

No more catnip for you...
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Isn’t it weird that we bake cookies and cook bacon?

Also, what’s up with the word “unlockable”? Does it mean “able to be unlocked” or “unable to be locked”?
  • Options

Yes. :p
  • Options
    Or is it weird when you need that last shard you have to go thru 2 refreshes sometimes 2 days just to get that 7 star!

I went almost 2 weeks of GW to get the last Ug shard because I refused to spend the currency to buy it and have 4 ug shards to the shard shop.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Is it weird the whole world shares the falling dream? Is it weird John Snow is the knower of nothing yet he’s the second smartest guy in the show?

I don't have the falling dream.

But I do have the teeth falling out, can't run, can't stop the car, can't turn on the light, can't press the right buttons on my phone dreams.

Sigmund Freud may be able to help you with those dreams.
  • UrbanSpacemanKAL
    2450 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I've mentioned this before. Easy way to blow someone's mind.

flammable
    adjective
    easily set on fire; combustible; inflammable.

inflammable
    adjective
    capable of being set on fire; combustible; flammable.

noun
    something inflammable.

giphy.gif