Zeta Wars-Who first?

I am about to get my first zeta (finally), and while I have gone back and forth on who I want to use it on, so I turn to the people! Here are the options I have been thinking about-

Thrawn- Ebb and Flow
Raid Han- Shoots First
Palpatine- Leader
Vader- Leader
R2-D2- number crunch

I currently run an empire team with Palp (L), Vader, Thrawn, TFP, and Tarkin, but I also will get CLS the next time he comes around. I originally thought Ebb and Flow would be good, but Raid Han is also great when I get CLS. Palps lead is only for arena and TW/TB, Vader is kinda meh and R2 would again be for a CLS squad.

Thanks ahead of time!

Replies

• Options
    If you have the sith trio then put them under palp zeta lead with Vader
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    If you have the sith trio then put them under palp zeta lead with Vader

Basically zeta palp if u have the sith trio or empire/thrawn
    Post edited by SuperPat384 on
  • db77
    25 posts Member
    Options
    You should go with EP leader's ability if you want to run empire/sith. These are all really good zetas, but Vader's probably unnecessary at this stage of the game.
  • Options
    If you struggle for the rancor or haat do Vader lead, for arena do EP lead, and do the zeta on Han when you get cls and then do cls. I would do it like this: I would zeta EP then Han(his zeta is game changing!) and then cls when you get him.(I already have EP and Han zeta and I am really happy about them!
  • Options
    Nice suggestions everyone! Thank you! To add into the mix, my guild is struggling there way through Haat raid now, I can solo rancor without vader, but what would be a good zeta for p2 of haat? KRU? I would say Finn but I don't have him at all, does Vader work there? Palp? Who?