Territory Wars: matchmaking or matchfixing?

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Given that there's 347 other threads on the OP's topic and it was immediately derailed anyway, can we get this trainwreck closed @Kyno @CoastalJames ?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Given that there's 347 other threads on the OP's topic and it was immediately derailed anyway, can we get this trainwreck closed Kyno CoastalJames ?

Meh. It's a tactic, I guess. Let it play out, if people want it to.
  • Options
    War is about winning at all costs. I win . if u r soft about how that's accomplished, ur too soft for my guild.

I don’t see how you’d have to resort to that low of a tactic in a mobile game to win a territory war unless your tactics are so bad without your underhanded tactics you wouldn’t win. And I’m part of a guild that’s only ever lost 2-3 territory wars... without using your spy tactics.

Again... it’s a mobile game not an actual war.
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Using sandpaper to ball tampering. Yes. Illegal. No.
    Don't know if you are using the Aussie cricket team as an example but it is illegal.

• Options
    I don't drink n twars. Am comms officer. But ur right. Game devs will have to change game caus of 1 lvl 50 Aussie.
  • Options
    We just faced a guild whose leader had more gold gear than our entire guild combined. We have been mismatched by the game Devs so many times we have had to resort to any method to try to level the playing field. The last two guilds we spied on were contacted postmatch, and were OK with it. Both guilds are still in contact as friends.
  • Options
    Ronius wrote: »
    Hello,

Territory Wars should be the most fun part of the game. Fighting other guilds that are as equal to yours as possible. Sadly, it doesn’t work that way.
    The matchmaking is totally off. In the beginning we had a few matches against guilds that were just a little stronger than ours. Sometimes we won. Sometimes we lost. Either way it was great fun.
    Within a few wars we fight guilds that have 10-30+ more power than ours. We face walls of 7* general kenobi, Rey jedi training or CLS even though we only have a handful of them. We don’t lose by a small difference. War after war, week after week we are wiped of the map. Resulting in getting half the zeta’s and falling behind even further.
    My guild isn’t the only one. I see a lot of guilds complaining about the matchmaking. Tens of millions power between guilds. The winner is already fixed before the war starts. Thus reducing Territory War from most fun to the worst part of the game.
    Please fix this.
    Gr.
    Ronius

I really know that feeling, my guild cant win a territory war since the last big update.
    Hope they will fix this situation, cause this matchmaking It’s totally unfair.