Qui Gon Cooldowns Increased?

I'm running through today's GW and I've noticed that my Qui Gon's cooldowns for both Harmonious Assault and Humbling Blow have been increased by 1 to three and four, respectively. They were previously two and three as late as last night. Both abilities are level 7. Is this a bug or was Qui Gon stealth nerfed?

Replies

• Options
    I think there is a bug in the game that adds +1 to character cooldwons. I have had the same problem with my JC's heal being 3 instead of 2.
  • Options
    I think there is a bug in the game that adds +1 to character cooldwons. I have had the same problem with my JC's heal being 3 instead of 2.

I thought JC's heal cooldown was supposed to be 3? I know his basic has a chance to reduce the cooldown by 1 so it often ends up being only 2 turns but I'm pretty sure it's 3 by default.
  • Options
    I restarted the app and it seems Qui Gon is back to normal. Phew, that had me real worried.
  • Options

I thought JC's heal cooldown was supposed to be 3? I know his basic has a chance to reduce the cooldown by 1 so it often ends up being only 2 turns but I'm pretty sure it's 3 by default.

His level 6 heal gives -1 cool down.
  • Options
    Brom wrote: »

As does his level 3 but it starts off with a cooldown of 5.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Brom wrote: »

As does his level 3 but it starts off with a cooldown of 5.

I thinks that innacurate, his heal stars at 4 if i remember correctly. 2 dif -1 cooldowns means it should be 2 turns (i have not looked at him in forever but can check next time i battle a random challenge if needed)
  • Options
    JC at lvl 6 is 2 turn cool down
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options

Just checked and mine has a 3 turn cooldown. Max lvl, max gear, 7*, max abilitys
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »

Just checked and mine has a 3 turn cooldown. Max lvl, max gear, 7*, max abilitys

That's very odd...mine is only 5*(GW) and his is 2 turn.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Abyss wrote: »

That's very odd...mine is only 5*(GW) and his is 2 turn.

Hmmmmmmm bug alert
  • Options
    He is always bugging, before I even had him maxed out. It would be on a 2 turn cool down without having it fully maxed. Than when I upgraded his skill to max it would randomly switch between 2 or 3. Force closing the app, restarting seems to always fix it.
  • Options
    Yeah there is definitely a glitch that makes his cool down 3
  • Options
    Mine isn't lvl 7...kept his at 6 because purple mats are worth more than gold. Definitely could be a lvl 7 bug
  • Options
    Mine isn't lvl 7...kept his at 6 because purple mats are worth more than gold. Definitely could be a lvl 7 bug

Agreed
  • Options
    I'm at level 6 and depending on the day it could be 3 turn or 2 turns. A quick restart always fixes it.