Realization:

I would rather have an all-Chewbacca team than an all-Han team.

That is all. Wookies rule.

Replies

• IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Declaration: This is not currently possible within the parameters set by the game creators.

Statement: This is a glaring oversight, and should be addressed immediately.
  • Options
    Corrog wrote: »
    Declaration: This is not currently possible within the parameters set by the game creators.

Where's regular, old-fashioned, New Hope Chewie?
    I would also be super jazzed for C3P0-as-a-backpack Chewie.

Let's get on that, devs! =)
  • Options

I would like to see a team of HK47's.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

Total read that in HK's voice. Well played.
  • Options

I personally see no reason that a team of HK Droids isn't possible, I mean, there is at least 5 different models of the Droid.
  • Options

I personally see no reason that a team of HK Droids isn't possible, I mean, there is at least 5 different models of the Droid.

And four different IG88s
  • Options

I would think at least 47 models