UNIT NAME: Aurra Sing ALIGNMENT: Dark CATEGORIES: Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Attacker Deadly Bounty Hunter that has increased damage while under Stealth
Basic: WEAKENING SHOT
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to inflict Stun for 1 turn. If the target is debuffed, Aurra Sing gains 20% Turn Meter.
Special 1: HUSTLE (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Aurra Sing gains Critical Chance Up and Offense Up for 3 turns and deals 35% more damage with her next ability. If Aurra Sing was already Stealthed, she takes a bonus turn.
Special 2: SNIPER'S EXPERTISE (Cooldown 4)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is Toppled, this attack deals 200% more damage and this ability's cooldown is reset.
Unique 1: RELENTLESS KILLER
FINAL TEXT: Aurra Sing has +40% Critical Damage. This bonus is doubled while Stealthed. Whenever a Bounty Hunter ally defeats an enemy, Aurra Sing gains 10% Critical Chance (stacking) for the rest of the battle.
Leader: GAME PLAN
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Bounty Hunter and Scoundrel allies have +30% Offense while Stealthed. At the start of battle, and whenever a Bounty Hunter ally defeats an enemy, all Bounty Hunter Attacker allies gain Stealth for 2 turns. When Aurra Sing is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:
Contract: Use an ability while buffed 10 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)
Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Counter Chance and their Payouts are activated. Bounty Hunter allies recover 25% Protection and gain 25% Turn Meter whenever an enemy is defeated.
Contract: AURRA SING'S PAYOUT
FINAL TEXT: Whenever Aurra Sing receives a Reward from a Contract, she also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities)
Payout: Aurra Sing has +25% Offense, +50% Health Steal, and whenever she uses a Special ability, she gains Stealth for 1 turn.