Biggs taunt bug

There a few times where Biggs will crit or Vader will use his basic and the taunt won’t trigger. Just wanted to know if everyone else is having the same issue

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Has to be a crit with Biggs basic and vader has to apply tl.
  • Options
    I’ve seen plenty of times Biggs crit without gaining taunt. I haven’t seen the Vader issue though.
  • scuba
    14065 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs tl on crit can be resisted.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    if vader lands a kill shot, it will not trigger biggs taunt
  • scuba
    14065 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    if vader lands a kill shot, it will not trigger biggs taunt

Yeah that also. Vader TL is applied after damage is done not before.
  • Options
    No there not kill shots they’re at the start sometimes
  • Options
    The bug is the oponnents biggs gaining protection without an attack that crits. It happens many times.
  • scuba
    14065 posts Member
    Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    No there not kill shots they’re at the start sometimes

Well the only ship I can think of that Vader can't land tl on is ghost while phantom is present. So if this is not the scenario then get some screenshots and videos and file a bug report. I personally have seen no issues with vsder landing tl when he us supposed to.
  • Options
    I think Vader reapplies target lock when it expires too. When this happens, Biggs gets his taunt and protection regen.
  • Options
    No screenshot needed. It haopens everytime. Just report the bug.
  • Options
    No screenshot needed. It haopens everytime. Just report the bug.

Biggs gains protection whenever a target lock is inflicted. By anyone. Biggs himself can only inflict TL if he crits, but there are lots of other ways to cause a TL, and all of them give Biggs prot. Are you sure this is a bug?

The OP is reporting a different problem too, that needs more investigating, and may be a bug.
  • Options
    Well this is what has happened.

When hound is present on my squad ANY target lock chance from the enemy hits. In 40 battles one TL did not hit.

When i remove hound from lineup back to normal.

It seems they ie CG have chosen to modify results behind the scenes via screwing with rng due to OP houndstooth. I still win but i am tired of CG selling something then trying to take it.back

Making target lock on O IS ALWAYS hard. Why phantom and vader are necessary. It is rediculous when same team on D gets coded to break the rules. This is fleet not a raid.
  • Options
    The whole biggs having target lock reapply

And doesnt work on O is beyond rediculous