Content Update 8/29/2018 - Second Round of Mod Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Can we get rid of zetas from fleet store and put it in guild store and increase cost of 5 shards to 500? Also, add g12+ to that store too when they go public

Clearly we have excess guild store tokens and we just don’t have enough stuff to spend it on

excess guild store tokens? I've earned over 1 million to date, and I never have more than a few hundred sitting around. There's so much to buy in there!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Can we get rid of zetas from fleet store and put it in guild store and increase cost of 5 shards to 500? Also, add g12+ to that store too when they go public

Clearly we have excess guild store tokens and we just don’t have enough stuff to spend it on

Not speaking for me. I have nothing to but in ship store except zetas. More than happy buying gear from guild store.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Bigger fish to fry than excess currency that can be spent.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    edited August 2018
    My sarcasm was referring to:

“Mk2 Pulse Modulator (one of the ingredients needed to convert mods from 5* to 6*) has been added to the Guild Store. This will appear after your next Guild store refresh”

If it wasn’t clear. Too much stuff concentrated on one store
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Addition of neutral tag confirms they will be adding the banking clan pre Clovis. My dreams have come true!
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb

OMG, but SIth Raid, Sith Raid Sith Raid please. I mean this is great and it looks cool and looks like like it will be a huge improvement. Well done. Thanks, but the state of the raid is so much more a drag on this game right now than making mods easier. I'm not sure why that isn't not just a priority, but THE priority. Also I thought it was said we'd be getting details on the Raid changes soon and perhaps I'm having hazy memories I thought the Sith Raid changes were going to be rolled out with Mod changes, but I may have to go back and reread that thread.

In any case, pretty please with a cherry on top get the raid fixed before anything else. That is all most of us care about right now.
  • It's not a zero sum situation. Just because other things are being done doesn't mean other projects, like the Sith Raid, aren't being worked on as well.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Ha. Fair enough and I hate to be the **** in the punch bowl or take away form what was done, but I honestly don't acre about any changes or new content apart from getting the Sith Raid in a semi-enjoyable state. I have an active raid in my guild right now and I've thrown only one team against it on auto and I couldn't possibly be bothered to be motivated enough to send any more. I've officially reached my limit on caring about it and wasting my time.

These changes are in fact great. Awesome I'll even say. They would be even better received and appreciated if they were on teh heels of a Sith Raid overhaul that is drastically overdue and needed.
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    MntMan wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb

OMG, but SIth Raid, Sith Raid Sith Raid please. I mean this is great and it looks cool and looks like like it will be a huge improvement. Well done. Thanks, but the state of the raid is so much more a drag on this game right now than making mods easier. I'm not sure why that isn't not just a priority, but THE priority. Also I thought it was said we'd be getting details on the Raid changes soon and perhaps I'm having hazy memories I thought the Sith Raid changes were going to be rolled out with Mod changes, but I may have to go back and reread that thread.

In any case, pretty please with a cherry on top get the raid fixed before anything else. That is all most of us care about right now.

until the sith raid, the forum was full of comments just like this, asking for mod management.....
  • Sufferus
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Still no update....
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    I hag to go into the store for update ios game did not notify it.
  • Some people, no doubt, are more interested in STR changes, but there are plenty of others excited for the mod updates. Blanket statements about how much better these changes would have been received after Sith Raid adjustments seem to take a great deal under assumption. You feel that way, certainly, which is perfectly fine, but not everyone does.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Part of improving STR is better mod stats. So this update is directly related to qol in raid.
  • I think sith raid changes will be occur with 3rd round of mod changes
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Jaxom that's true, but as soon as the Sith Raid came out the the voice of sith pain drowned out the mod pain. That tells me that the Sith changes are more of a sticking point for the community and should be a priority. Let's do a simple poll.

What would you (plural:community) rather see first?
    - Sith Raid changes
    - Mod changes

and I'll allow all the other stuff they added in, all of which is great, well done and something we want. I.e None of it is fluff is what I'm saying and they did a nice update with good stuff.

I'm not talking about one or the other and one is dropped completely. I'm talking about which would we as a community rather see addressed first?

For me it's SIth Raid. Not even close.

• MntMan
    281 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Part of improving STR is better mod stats. So this update is directly related to qol in raid.

That's a stretch. That's like saying another JTR event would solve the problem. Oh wait they did say that and tried that.......The problem is not mods, better mod stats, more JTR in the world. It's not even close to any of that. If they think it is I'm scared of what the fix will be, but fortunately I think they have moved beyond that logic.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Some people, no doubt, are more interested in STR changes, but there are plenty of others excited for the mod updates. Blanket statements about how much better these changes would have been received after Sith Raid adjustments seem to take a great deal under assumption. You feel that way, certainly, which is perfectly fine, but not everyone does.

Fair enough. To be honest I too am excited. Again though if asked what would I like to see first or have them prioritize, then me personally, I would like to see them focus on STR. I'm not sure if I'm in the majority or the minority here, but I can't be alone given how many people spoke up in the original STR feedback thread.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Just checked the costs of slicing various mods. It made me feel like vomiting the amount I gathered these last few days. Forums will be full of vitriol soon I guess.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Just checked the costs of slicing various mods. It made me feel like vomiting the amount I gathered these last few days. Forums will be full of vitriol soon I guess.

How bad is it?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    MntMan wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »

That's a stretch. That's like saying another JTR event would solve the problem. Oh wait they did say that and tried that.......The problem is not mods, better mod stats, more JTR in the world. It's not even close to any of that. If they think it is I'm scared of what the fix will be, but fortunately I think they have moved beyond that logic.

I certainly agree I too am ready for str improvements. I also think increasing your toons damage output and survivability definitely helps in the raid. They also already stated mods will be first so the complaints are delayed.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

How bad is it?

cJCdQyJ.png

This is blue to purple. Even getting our arena mods sliced fully will take aeons for non spenders. Will see.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

How bad is it?

Well, I farmed Hard Nodes all week, which yielded enough to upgrade 2 greys to green.

But we don't REALLY know how bad it will be until the final farm locations are unlocked. The bonuses were just something to get us started.

@CG_SBCrumb Perhaps some reassurance that we will see better results when we can farm mats normally?
  • Affy
    63 posts Member
    So after the update, I have the mod energy, but when I go into mod challenge it still requires normal energy?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Tier 9 has been noy released and neither has the ability to farm slice mats. So its best to just wait.
  • Affy wrote: »
    So after the update, I have the mod energy, but when I go into mod challenge it still requires normal energy?

This was answered earlier in the thread.
  • I dont think slicing material drop rate will be different any other materia,l sure it will be horrible
  • One pretty annoying bug: after creating a loadout there is no way to access or edit it except for assigning it to a character
  • NightwingTR
    169 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    mod energys will be count for daily 600 ?

PS: apologize if this is a repost :|
  • mod energys will be count for daily 600 ?

PS: apologize if this is a repost :|

No, they stated earlier it would not be included. Maybe for the Tuesday guild daily.