Smugglers Run trio?

Prev1
Can a T11+ Raid Han & 7* Vets trio the 2nd last tier?
And which two smugglers would augment these 3 to finish the challenge?

Replies

• Options
    A friend of mine barely finished t3 with a g12 zeta Raid Han and both vets at g8.

Qi'ra is the most important for the team, because she's the only Smuggler with a leadership ability.

After that, Nest, L3, Young Han, and Vandor Chewie are all very strong and helpful.

Young Han and L3 are the easiest to star up, so I'd recommend those two instead of Vandor Chewie or Young Lando, if you're looking for speed. If you plan to spend crystals, I'd spend them on Vandor Chewie, though, because he's supposed to be really good, adn it'll save you a single hard node farm.
  • Options
    Doubtful. I have a g12+ zhan with the vets at g8, and I haven't quite managed to pull it off. Got close though. Might be able to do it if I moved mods, but the rewards just aren't worth it. I'll try running it several times on auto, but if it doesn't happen, I'll wait until I have another smuggler leveled up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    qkm21r26kbp2.jpg

I was able to 2* the highest tier with this.
  • Options
    Finished last tier at 2* with 6* g10 Qira, 6* g10 Vandor, 7* g11 Yolo, 7* g11 Raid Han, and 7* g8 Vet Chewie. Have to kill the deathtroopers first. Vandor Young Han and Vet Chewie were left.

Did it second time with both Vets at g8 and took out Raid Han. Spread prepared to all toons and have cooldowns ready for final tier. Someone will probably get instagibbed, but you can finish it with 3. Keep the deathtroopers staggered and dazed and kill them first. Will require a little RNG but I beat it twice in 4 tries, so not bad.

Got 5 speed secondary mods, including 2 triangles. I'm happy.

It will be extremely easy with a 6* L3.
  • Options
    I managed to 3* the 2nd highest tier with a G12 zHan and the vets at G9
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Can't speak for the last tier, but Yolo was able to carry the second to last tier for me. Beat it with Rhan g11, vets g8 (no mods), and Yolo g10. Didn't have a fifth or a leader.

So I'd nab Yolo and Qira
  • Options
    I 2* it with the same as @Kyno , except I didn't have Qi'ra. and my Han is only G11.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Finished 2nd to last tier 2 times in 3 tries with g12 zHan, 7* g8 lvl 80 vets and 7* g8 lvl 80 yolo. Decent but not arena mods on all.
  • Options
    It took a few tries but I was able to beat the second to last tier with g12 Z han, g11 vet chewie and g8 vet han
  • Options
    My g12 zeta han blew through it and carried my two g8 vets. Vet han died each time but chewie lived.
  • Options
    Yep, they can. I have g12 zHan and g8 L83 vets with no omegas, and pulled it off after about a half dozen tries. Liberally apply stuns and speed down, and don't let Krennic take too many turns or you're done. You just have to wait for RNG to spin your way.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Yep, they can. I have g12 zHan and g8 L83 vets with no omegas, and pulled it off after about a half dozen tries. Liberally apply stuns and speed down, and don't let Krennic take too many turns or you're done. You just have to wait for RNG to spin your way.

This. I completed with G12 zHan and G8 vets. Took a handful of tries, but you can do it.
  • Options
    I 2*d the second to last tier with a G10 zHan, G9 Chewie and G8 Old Han. It's doable with decent mods. Old Han didn't have any Omegas but the other two did.
  • Options
    3 stared last tier with g8 qi'ra, g8 yolo, g8 vet chewie, g10 L3, g12 zolo. If you get the taunt dispels off with qi'ra and vet chewie then its not too tough
  • Options
    I dont have enough toons but im not mad lol

Rewards are good but not enough to make me panic farm
  • Options
    I had the team in Kyno’s picture. G12 OG Han and Enfys. I had OG and Enfys left in last round, Solo died quick and Nest finished on her own. Both times I ran it lol, she’s a beast.
  • Options
    I managed to 3 star the highest tier with G12 Zolo, G11 Nest (6 star), G10 Qi'ra, G8 Young Han, G8 L3.

Like others have said, you need at least Qi'ra somewhat viable along with Zolo and Nest. I don't think the last 2 toons matter much.
  • Options
    I used Raid Han, Young Han and the vets, in gear order, 12, 9, 8 and 7, Vet Han being the lowest but I managed to finish T3 with raid and young Han only.
    The RNG wasn't too bad either but I do have good mods on them all, for what that's worth.
    I'm looking forward to the top tier, should be fun.
  • Options
    Beat 2nd to last tier with maxed zHan, 7* G8 vets and 6* G11 zL3-37. L3 made it pretty easy. She does an excellent job of absorbing all of the blows. Working on YLC (G11) and YHS (G10). I anticipate beating the last tier once I get either of them to the proper # of stars.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    So neither Han Stormtrooper or Lando are considered smugglers now? Now that is dumb.
    Very cheap move to force people to farm Solo movie characters...

By the way, i finished the G10 challenge with a Han Solo G11 and both Han and Chewie Vets at G8 (but 5* mods). It took me a few tries but it is possible.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I did the hardest tier with this:

h0m77iqnmrh8.jpeg

Basically if you have Q’ira, RHan, and Nest, it doesn’t matter what else you use with them. Obviously I didn’t 3 star since the two leftovers die almost immediately, but if you have the three main characters, the event is laughably easy.
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    So neither Han Stormtrooper or Lando are considered smugglers now? Now that is dumb.

By the way, i finished the G10 challenge with a Han Solo G11 and both Han and Chewie Vets at G8 (but 5* mods). It took me a few tries but it is possible.

To be fair, the Lando Calrissian in-game is from his time as the Cloud City Administrator, when he had given up smuggling.

Stormtrooper Han probably should be a smuggler. While he was "legitimately" transporting Luke, Ben, and the droids to Alderaan, he was still actively a smuggler at that point in his career. You could make an argument that Captain Han isn't a smuggler because he was in the Rebel Alliance military structure, and not acting as a smuggler, though.
  • Options
    Thanks for dangling the P2P carrot in front of us for this event. Guessing I'll be able to complete in 6 months or so?
  • Options
    Can a T11+ Raid Han & 7* Vets trio the 2nd last tier?
    And which two smugglers would augment these 3 to finish the challenge?

I have g11 han and g8 vets and I don't think I can quite do it but it's really close - han's opening shot never quite kills a death trooper but leaves it with just a sliver, I feel if I could do that and get lucky with the vets surviving then I could do it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    I beat the last tier, easily, with this.

eapd9x.jpg

As ppl have said, Qira is The most important.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »

To be fair, the Lando Calrissian in-game is from his time as the Cloud City Administrator, when he had given up smuggling.

Stormtrooper Han probably should be a smuggler. While he was "legitimately" transporting Luke, Ben, and the droids to Alderaan, he was still actively a smuggler at that point in his career. You could make an argument that Captain Han isn't a smuggler because he was in the Rebel Alliance military structure, and not acting as a smuggler, though.

The place was a smugglers heaven because it was outside of the Empire's control (until Vader arrives) so Lando was pretty much the "big boss" smuggler in that place. :D
    But I agree about Captain Solo.

ps: At least the event gives some good 5* mods. :p
  • Options
    Thanks for dangling the P2P carrot in front of us for this event. Guessing I'll be able to complete in 6 months or so?

I’m not ready this time (I’m FTP) but once I’ve finished and geared my Vets, matched them with my zHan that sounds like all but the last tier will be done (from what people are saying)
    Then Young Han and Qi’ra will complete this line up....more like 2-3 months I would think (depending on if you’ve already been Vet farming).
  • Options
    Cradossk wrote: »
    I managed to 3* the 2nd highest tier with a G12 zHan and the vets at G9

Same here. Three stars on the 2nd to last tier with zHan g12, and both vets g9. Han has mods, but my vets have no mods. Not bad mods, not grey mods, I mean their mod slots are empty. I couldn't use young han even though he's 7* because he's still level 1 g1. I didn't bother to build him because my Qi'ra is only 5* anyway. Next time they will be ready to try the last tier.
  • Kenjiro
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    3 starred 2nd last tier with g12 zHan and and g8 level 80 vets. It is quite possible. Might require some rng on ZHans counters tough..

Ps. Vet han was 6*
  • Options
    I won the last tier with this team (only the 7 stars) (obviously i'm a f2p, but i farm hard in cantina nodes)nlx7lizz9bwd.png
    wfv7v714r6gw.png
    31kti1tk1ua4.png