Got an absolute 1 shard out of 32 sims

Prev1
Edward
651 posts Member
edited September 2018
I got to say this is a really brilliant marketing strategy during a legendary event. But I am not going to spend and I surely will make it without spending. 5* unlocked, got enough to gear rest BH to lv12 :D thanks for your endeavours!
4UnrR0k.png
Post edited by Edward on

Replies

• Options
    Huh?
  • Options
    Ya “huh????”
  • Options
    Ouch.
  • Options
    What are you going on about exactly? I doubt you will get bossk finished in time
  • Options
    I got one ship omega from my last 57 battles. Sometimes the odds are against you.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I got one ship omega from my last 57 battles. Sometimes the odds are against you.

I just did another 84 battles, and still no ship omega. That’s a drop rate of around 0/140 so far.
  • Options
    Is the op saying he did 32 Sims of bossk (so refreshed it 3 times) and got 1 shard? That sucks. I was 4/8 on him today...
  • Options
    I did 16 sims of Bossk today, not a single shard.

• Options

I just did another 84 battles, and still no ship omega. That’s a drop rate of around 0/140 so far.

Wow that's unbelievable surely the drop rate can't be that bad. /s
  • Options
    Yes, it can. “Cough” “cough” “faction packs” “cough”
  • Options
    Zaxm wrote: »

Wow that's unbelievable surely the drop rate can't be that bad. /s
    The RNG can be fickle but yeah, that's a pretty extreme example.
  • Options
    Still don't get what @Edward is getting at. The title says one thing and the text makes no sense.
  • Options
    I need 18 shards foe 7* Bossk... I hope the RNG is with me
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    The worst is when you only need one or two more and the **** RNG just refuses to cough up. :p
  • Options
    I've been farming bossk without refreshes ever since he was put in the hard node. He is still 5*. The average is 0 or 1 shard a day, except one day that I got 3. If you are complaining for just 1 day of bad luck, I laugh.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Still don't get what @Edward is getting at. The title says one thing and the text makes no sense.

The OP is claiming shard payout manipulation during the Chewie event to lower payouts so customers need to buy the pack to get Chewie. Google translate is a female dog sometimes.
  • Options
    The Devs have always denied shard payout manipulation.

Even if they did do it - for everyone that chooses to buy the pack because they were close, lowering the drop rates would push others far enough away that they wouldn't buy.

Guy in my guild has been getting atrocious shard drops the past couple of weeks. He was considering buying some crystals to finish Bossk off in the store, but unless he gets extremely lucky the next couple of days, he's too far away for what he's willing to spend.
  • Options
    I agree. It’s just the RNG. It’s the same reason you can go weeks with no Zeta payouts in fleet challenge and then suddenly hit the Irish Sweepstakes jackpot on Zetas.
  • Options
    I've been farming bossk without refreshes ever since he was put in the hard node. He is still 5*. The average is 0 or 1 shard a day, except one day that I got 3. If you are complaining for just 1 day of bad luck, I laugh.
    He said 32 sims so daily + 3 refreshes or by your schedule 4 days worth. Still laughing?
  • Options
    I agree. It’s just the RNG. It’s the same reason you can go weeks with no Zeta payouts in fleet challenge and then suddenly hit the Irish Sweepstakes jackpot on Zetas.
    Right and it's worse on high cost nodes or challenges because you get less attempts.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    The worst is when you only need one or two more and the **** RNG just refuses to cough up. :p

I needed 3 more finn shards to 7* him today. I had enough energy to do 6 Sims. I got 3 shards... #winning
  • Javabeeker
    56 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I’m was trying to get bossk shards not long ago, did multisims of 3-7-8-8-7 = 33, pulled down 3 total shards. Next day did a 4-sim and got 3 shards. I was like this is bogus. The rate is low, too low imo. we should get better rate than that, especially when they were promoting BH. also, they can program so that if you do a multisim of x you get at least one shard minimumn; to do a 50 or 100 crysral refresh and get nothing for 160 energy @ 20 energy per sim is simply infuriating. for it to happen twice in a row is simply unacceptable. I get that the entire game is rng programming, but they get this wrong
  • Options
    CG usually lowers the drop rates around the big events. Best time to farm is right after the events unfortunately.
  • Options
    Presaria wrote: »
    CG usually lowers the drop rates around the big events. Best time to farm is right after the events unfortunately.

[Citation needed.]
  • Options

Evidence or proof please, tin foil hat conspiracies and rumor not acceptable.
  • Veserion1
    150 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Got 17 bossk shards out of 40 sims today, it's just rng
    Edit:Got 8 now
    The lord CG giveth and the lord taketh away
    Post edited by Veserion1 on
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I did 10 sims of bossk i got 0 shards.
    Drop rate = 0%
  • Options

Evidence or proof please, tin foil hat conspiracies and rumor not acceptable.

Why is the burden of proof on me? CG publishes pack probabilities now - which I very much applaud. How about publishing a weekly report on shard drops?

They have data and it is an easy report to run......
  • Options

Nests hard node in ships drops Omegas regularly. 12 Attempts... 3 Omegas. Only node I’m aware of that does so. Bossk’s node seems to be average 1/3
  • Options
    It was like that for everything today out of like 25 total sims I got 1 shard, and 0 omegas for 2 weeks in a row now from challenge. This is getting old quick.