Casual Guilds Looking For Players - October 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Hello everybody, I want to tell you a sad story about how my previous guild collapsed... Okno, I'll just tell you it was a strong guild but with a bad leader; so, several members just decided to form a new guild yesterday. At this moment we are 27 members, and we have 53.4k of total GP (average player GP is around 2M).
    So we're lookin for active memberos who want to join us; we pretend to became a semi-competitive guild with good achievements. Its important to say that we are a spanish based guild, but english is admitted and well handled (it would also be interesting to have a multicultural experience haha).
    If you are interested, contact me please.
    Discord: Cholito#0345
    Ally Code: 592-584-273
    Guild Info.
    Name: Devastadores Oscuros
    Total GP: 53,411,152
    Average Player GP: 1,914,203 (the discord's bot tells me that)
    Swgoh.gg: I wold like to post the guild's link but for some strange reason it hasnt been updated yet.
    I post my profile's link instead: https://swgoh.gg/p/592584273/
    Raids: Since the guild only have one day of existence we have not done any raid yet, but we will do HPIT, HAAT, and SITH 5 (maybe 6 as we used to do in the previous guild, if good members join us).
    Requirements:
    - Ticekts
    - 1.5M PG min
    - Swgoh.gg
    - But most important: Be active
    Dark side needs you baby, join us!
  • Options
    5yxjiz2zm8tq.png
  • Options
    Revelations looking to fill our remaining spaces, ideally by absorbing a smaller guild.

https://swgoh.gg/g/841/revelations/

We're a 32 member 82m gp guild, knocking out 26* tb, 10 straight victories in tw, haat & hpit, and t6 hstr.

Filling numbers with active people more important than going straight to hstr, but that's the aim eventually.

We're uk based so gmt, and don't use discord to communicate.

Contact me here, discord @chfc22#7987 or ally code 448-796-114
  • Options
    Bn0hOSs.png

SIGM∆ ALLI∆NCE
    http://thesigmaalliance.com/

~ Well organized guild community with a large player base
    ~ Ideal raid and guild reset times for American and European players
    ~ Guilds for beginner, casual and competitive players

Come check out our community on Discord at: https://discord.gg/V33Kfaj

SIGM∆ ALLI∆NCE is part of the 3,000+ player-strong ALLIΔNCE. We are a large community of Star Wars fans and gamers looking to have fun and help each other grow. We are well organized and have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources.

We have guilds in different time zones at different playing levels ranging from a brand new beginner guild for those just starting out to elite guilds completing heroic raids and obtaining over 40 stars in Territory Battles and everything in-between.

Please visit our website and if you are interested in joining one of our fine guilds please join our Discord channel.
    When you join our Discord channel someone will reach out to help find you a guild that fits your needs.

We look forward to meeting you!
    May the force be with you!

**We have beginner guilds for those casual players just starting out!!
  • Options
    The Zefiro have a rare opening! Join before we hit HSTR this weekend!

42* last TB, nearly 140m GP. Based in Eastern time US, attacking rancor and tank around 8:05pm a few times each week.

Laid back but active; members are expected to participate but we do not micro-manage you or hassle over why you might have missed a few raid tickets here and there.

Would-be members should have HSTR-ready squads or at least 2.5m GP and be developing toons for the raid.

Contact us on Discord (DocDoom#3475) or Facebook (Zefiroguild)!
  • Options
    Hello everyone am from the guild The Schwartz ours is Bigger. Our GP is 92 million. We do HPIT, HAAT, and Tier 6 SR. We have around 30 TW wins and get about 36 stars in both TB. We really need a few more solid players as we are close to completing Heroic Sith Raid. Will consider accepting anyone. Ally invite 286-625-767 (username WoklingWizard) and we can invite you. If you have any questions just ask. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Options
    l1c01cna66bp.jpeg

https://swgoh.gg/g/6032/inglorious-blasters/

NO ALLIANCE AFFILIATION. Just A fun, easy going Guild that works around your real world schedule. All we ask is you hit your daily 600, participate in events and have a good sense of humor.

Send me a DM if interested.
  • Options
    The Fire Rises is a formed guild of 17 million GP with 9 of us -- Heroic Pit and Normal tank raids are easily farm-able, but we are looking for daily active players to help us push into Heroic Tanks and high level Sith raids and Guild PvP events as well as bump up our daily tickets received so guild raids are nice and frequent for everyone!

24 hour no damage rule on all raids to make sure the WHOLE guild has joined and they receive a loot payout

Recently achieved close to 15 stars in the last Territory battle, again, just 9 of us

We have an officer team in place

We are pretty organised and know what we are doing, we also help build people up as well, so if you need gear, feel free to ask for it, but please contribute your self :)

We are mostly a GMT / UK guild as well so time-zones will match for better communication, we use in game chat only, other chat apps are not needed

Look forward to hearing from you, please contact me in game -- Ally Code -- 794-772-817
  • Options
    Guild: Legion of Dark Helmet
    GP: 3.3 Million
    swgoh.gg profile: new guild waiting for guild link to refresh
    Leader Ally Code: 892-251-513

Dark Helmet is combing the desert for new members!

I have recently started a new guild and am looking at recruiting and building. The guild is open to players of all levels and experience. I want this guild to be laid back but still be able to grow in the game. The rules will be few, but the fun will be massive.

If you want to join a guild based around having fun in and out of the game, please take a look at Legion of Dark Helmet.

The first few members to join will be asked to become officers to help us keep everything in game running smooth.

I am a ftp player and have been playing the game almost since the initial release. I am willing to help and give advice to all.

I have a discord server set up for he guild. If you are at all interested please join the server and wale can talk about logistics. Or you can direct message me.

https://discord.gg/RB2zJZU
  • RiotWyatt
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

revised
    Post edited by RiotWyatt on
  • Options
    New guild looking for members pretty laid back guild just looking to start hitting those raids. So if you need a guild to join try
    The Gallifreyan knights.
    Yes like the alien race from Doctor who
  • Options
    Rebel academy 20000

looking for casual players

we will also consider possible movement into our guild if you have a smaller guild to build a more active membership group that will help each other

we run tier 4-6 raids regularly

we will take any level

feel free to contact me, ally code 662-889-333

• Options
    dr_banner.gif

=dGITAL Rnegades=

Seeking new and/or experienced players! Ideally about 5-10 strong players (1mil GP or higher) would get us to the point of doing Heroic Tank comfortably and consistently doing Territory Wars which is what we are aiming for. We work well as a team and enjoy the game together. What we DON'T want is to join a guild/clan with a bunch of rules, we tried that and it did not work out. We are very laid back here. If you are looking for a laid back, no rules environment, check us out!

A guild recently merged with us and it's been gooing awesome, very thankful for them, we just need a few more! We are not this huge guild where you will go unnoticed. We are growing together.

Some info about us:
    • We have about 30 members and close to 36m GP in our guild.
    • Earning about 12-16 stars in TB
    • We run Heroic Rancor as soon as we get enough tix, 24hr join period. About twice a week.
    • We run Tier 5 SITH raids.
    • Guild activities reset at 1930 CST.
    • We use in game chat to communicate mostly but..
    • We do have a website, TeamSpeak and Discord available. Discord along with ingame chat is what we use the most.
    • In Game guild name is: dGITAL Rnegades

Here's a link to our website: dIGITAL Renegades
    The name comes from our small PC Gaming guild/clan that I run with some friends. Check us out!

Minimum Requirements:
    • No minimum level
    • Be active! 2 weeks or more of inactivity may get you booted, but if you let us know ahead of time we will make sure to wait for ya. We know life gets in the way, or as is the case with one of our members, you get deployed. We are easy going, just let us know.
    • When doing Heroic Rancor, we like to do minimal damage the first 24 hours to allow all members to get in on the action.
    • Check in game chat, say Hi! We often discuss team composition, strategies, or how cool the latest star wars movie was, don't be shy!
    • Be nice to guild mates
    Please PM Me here or via the website for more info. We look forward to hearing from you!

xSirJorgex
    Ally Code: 296-248-255
  • Options
    PhantømAlliance is made up of 2 guilds currently.
    PhantømRebellion 50/50 95 mill gp

PhantømEmpire 36/50 48.6 mill gp.

Our second guild was recently formed and we are looking to fill it. All levels of players are welcomed with open arms. Whether your a vet or a rookie. You will find an amazing home with us.
    Our discord server has amazing people looking to share their knowledge. If you want a fun and family oriented place to learn and grow then look no further. Come on in and say hi.
    Heres the link https://discord.gg/tPhpTcG
    Also feel free to message me on discord at Savagewill#0924 if you have any questions
  • Options
    60+ million GP guild looking for 2 or 3 new members.

Newts R Us are looking for active players. We are running regular HPIT and HAAT raids with 24 hour sign ups to ensure everyone gets some shards. We are a f2P guild that doesn't take life too seriously, we have some rules but they are pretty laid back, mostly be active and to join we want 1 million GP as a base.

We don't run Discord or have crazy rules where you have to log in every day, just get in have fun enjoy the game and watch yourself grow.

get in touch or look me up in game ShowMeMagik if you want to join.
  • Options
    New Casual Guild looking for players. Will do Rancor and HAAT once we get enough players. Participation requirement is reasonably often. All are welcome!
    573-463-757
  • Options
    PhantømAlliance is made up of 2 guilds currently.
    PhantømRebellion 50/50 95 mill gp

PhantømEmpire 42/50 55.8 mill gp.

Our second guild was recently formed and we are looking to fill it. All levels of players are welcomed with open arms. Whether your a vet or a rookie. You will find an amazing home with us.
    Our discord server has amazing people looking to share their knowledge. If you want a fun and family oriented place to learn and grow then look no further. We do ask you to use discord. We currently run hpit and haat between 2-3 times a week. We hope you come and join us and have fun as we build and grow to complete hsith. Come on in and say hi.
    Heres the link https://discord.gg/tPhpTcG
    Also feel free to message me on discord at Savagewill#0924 if you have any questions
    Or
    Csb2147#0982
  • echo33
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Friends of the Universe is looking for new daily active member ( lvl 85 ). European based , 80mil+ GP, friendly, active and competitive, heroic Rancor + HAAT, 2x - 3x per week, 8:00pm CEST/9:00pm CEST (thats 2:00pm/3:00pm EST for USA players), T6 Sith raid.

* We are using 0 dmg/24hours registration for heroic raids

* Daily active players

* We are using Discord

* We are expecting u to participate in TB/TW/raids

So, if u are an active player who likes SWgoh and is looking for a solid guild that will help u to become a better player (and see a lot of fun in the meantime), u can join us/let me know. (Echo3 officer, 788-852-571). GL@HF
  • Options
    Shifty Rebels.

Is an Australian time-based guild but welcomes anyone keen to play. This guild is semi-casual, for people who have a busy life with work and family however when they do play they want to do well. With that in mind, we would like everyone to aim for their 600 daily raid ticket goal so we can do heroics more often to improve as a guild.

Current Members: 48/50 ranging from 80 - 85 taking on 65+ and eventually aiming to become an active high-end guild in the future. we currently have 39 max level members however have a few positions coming available. We have a second guild – AustraliaEarth which is used as a low levelling area however at the moment it is lacking leadership.

Current guild GP: 62,305,424 https://swgoh.gg/g/24471/shifty-rebels/

Raids:
    (Heroics have 24hour join phase)
    H Pit - 1030 (UTC) with 24 hours join phase, once tickets available usual 2-3 per week.
    Sith T5 – waiting for players to get more geared to tackle heroic.

Guild Events:

Currently averaging 23 Stars on TBs and often win one out 3 TWs

Time Zone: GMT + 8 ( Perth Australian time) Guild daily reset is at 1830 local time or 1030 UTC.

Communication: In-game chat and Discord - https://discord.gg/AD45JaM

Contact: Wal Millaris in game 967-499-133 or discord - Wal millaris#7199

Requirements:

Participate in all Raids, Territory Wars and Battles

If unavailable to play post in the absences section on discord.

• Options
    Immer mal wieder auf der suche nach ambitionierten und aktiven Mitstreitern!

Was wir bieten..

30 - 33* im TB, Hell/Dunkel

Heroic Rancor und HAAT

Sith-Raid 5 läuft meistens, 6er ist gelegt und wir farmen die Teams für Heroic. Das benötigt aber noch ein wenig Zeit :)

Gilden-Gm - 100 Millionen steigend

Aktive, freundliche und erfahrene Line Gruppe zwecks besserer Kommunikation

Was wir erwarten..

Line App ist Pflicht !!

Rebellen & Imperium/Sith für TB Hell/Dunkel sollten mindestens am farmen sein, zwecks besser Unterstützung in den Kämpfen :)

Farmbereitschaft für andere Teams wie etwa solche die für den Sith-Raid benötigt werden! Detaillierte Infos hierzu werden natürlich gerne im Line-Chat gegeben!

Aktive Teilnahme, soweit es das Privatleben zulässt, beim TB, TK und dem Sith Raid!!!!!

600 Tickets sind nicht Pflicht, jedoch natürlich gerne gesehen ;)
    450 Raidtickets sollten aber täglich mindestens angepeilt werden

Einhaltung der Regeln und wenigstens ab und zu mal den Chat lesen ist selbstverständlich!

Bei Interesse bitte eine PM oder vorzugsweise eine Anfrage via Line!

ID ist tektonik1

Wir sehen uns am Holotisch!!
  • Options
    Flinn Darga here! Four year SWGOH vet. Recently started up a new guild "The Rash Vandals"! This is a casual guild in the Eastern Time zone. No requirements! No unnecessary rules! Just have fun! Hope to see you there. May the force be with you!
  • Options
    RiotWyatt wrote: »
    Hey we are looking for 5 people to join our guild to help fill up all our active slots.
    We are an active guild with a great group of people. No required ticket production per day.

Guild: Edwards Empire

GP: 78.3M
    Dark Side TB: 28 stars
    Light Side TB: 26 stars
    Heroic Pit: 2x a week
    Heroic AAT: 1-2x a week
    Sith Raid: Tier 5- Tier 6 working towards Heroic

Ticket production per day around 20,000+

Discord not mandatory but is active. See guild message to get discord.

Timezone for guild reset is 6:30 U.S. Central Time

Add me for the guild invite

Name: RiotWyatt
    ID: 164-563-173

Do you have a discord message? I am looking to make the switch. Thanks.

• Options
    Guild: Legion of Dark Helmet
    GP: 3.5 Million
    swgoh.gg profile: new guild waiting for guild link to refresh
    Leader Ally Code: 892-251-513

I have recently started a new guild and am looking at recruiting and building. The guild is open to players of all levels and experience. I want this guild to be laid back but still be able to grow in the game.

If you want to join a guild based around having fun in and out of the game, please take a look at Legion of Dark Helmet.

I have a discord server set up for he guild. If you are at all interested please join the server and we can talk about logistics. Or you can direct message me. https://discord.gg/RB2zJZU

My swgoh.gg account is https://swgoh.gg/p/892251513/ if you want to check my roster out
  • Options
    Hi all!
    We are LOA. A spanish-speaking casual guild. We are watching for some new members, we've three open positions in our guild.
    Looking for 85 level active players, as almost everyone in our guild is at that level right now.
    We are 101M GP. Doing Hpit and HAAT every three days, with one day to join the raid and some minutes to take the raid down.
    We are doing T6 Sith Raid once a week.
    31 stars on TB.
    2 out of 3 TW won regularly.
    If you are interested, please look for LOA in the Guild search, or send me a PM, or contact me Otsumo no Oni
    457-764-811 or Mr.X 893-182-721 and ask to join us.
    Hola a todos.
    Somos LOA, un gremio de jugadores que habla castellano, tenemos tres huecos ahora mismo y buscamos jugadores activos de nivel 85.
    Hacemos Rancor y Tanque en heróico cada tres días y Triunvirato a nivel seis cada semana.
    El gremio ahora mismo tiene unos 101 millones de PG. Sacamos unas 31 estrellas en las batallas territoriales y en las guerras solemos ganar dos de cada tres.
    Si os interesa uniros, buscad LOA en el buscador de gremios, o bien enviadme un mensaje privado por aquí o buscadme a mi Otsumo no Oni 457-764-811 o a Mr.X 893-182-721 y pedid que os agreguemos.
    Thank you/Gracias.
  • Options
    Hello this is a request for more member's in the guild WolfSithers. We are daily actif (requird if able).
    We support beginning players to, with gear donation and give them the time to level up. We give tips and tricks to everyone if they ask over the guild chat. And if you are not logged in for 14 Days you will be removed. We are a guild to mostly have fun and try to get as much as possible out of the game on free play.
    Everybody is Welkom.

Raids:-Rancor:Tier V or VI.
    -Tank takedown normal Tier.
    -The Sith Triumvirate Tier III

Free Places: 44 Places are free at the moment.

Guild name: WolfSithers.

Join Lvl.: No Level requirements.
  • Binxy
    805 posts Member
    Options
    4nk2g6vb0scg.jpeg

Guild-Name: Brotherhood of the Darkness
    Guild-GP: 100m
    SWGoH.gg : https://swgoh.gg/g/9085/brotherhood-of-the-darkness/

Active Players: 45/50
    TB: 30 Stars
    Sith Raid: Tier VI
    Ally Code: 493-799-258
    Discord: @Binxy#9448

Brotherhood of the Darkness is recruiting! Looking for HPIT, HAAT, HSTR, TB and TW focused players, ready to compete with a very active guild.

UK evening raid schedule. Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a DM if interested.
  • PierreStile
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hello,

we are small casual guild (EU based) looking for a new members.

Guild name: Legie oceli (https://swgoh.gg/g/37697/legie-oceli/)
    GP: 2.7M
    Requirements: Try to be active, no minimum level or GP
    Free space: 42
    Possible lang: EN, CZ/SK, DE

We are doing Raids of different levels when we have enough tickets.

Contact me here or in game (My Ally Code: 553-432-926)
  • Options
    TT is looking to invite individuals to join our team.
    GMT+3 euro zone - but we have plenty people from around the world.
    Contact me for questions: 578-749-559 Chat: discord.gg/EhfAXxm
    guildbanner2_iiv9.bmp.png
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

The Order of Bae is looking to recruit casual players of any level! We're a new LGBTQ guild that's still pretty small. We're also looking for players to take up the role of guild officers to help in the recruitment effort.

We have a couple 85s already leading the guild but we'll welcome any level as low as 30!

There are no requirements to be a part of this guild, we only ask that you complete your dailies (which you should want to do anyways 😉).

As soon as we start growing the guild we'd love to be able to create a discord, organize raids and jump into territory battles!

Come and join the Order of Bae, cause Bae ordered you to!
  • Options
    j6ul0jtxa9bu.jpg

EU Guild (but with members all over) has space for 8 players of any level!
    Our goal is to have 60mil+ Active GP in the Territory Wars to guarantee a zeta, we are currently at ~50-55mil.

We don't require anything other than some activity every so often and to follow the instructions in the Terr Battles & Terr Wars.

Obviously more activity the better, but we wont kick you unless there are 10 days of inactivity (or you purposefully ignore instructions in guild events).

We will gladly help you with advice if you seek it (on LINE or in the Guild Chat).

Otherwise zero communication is fine too, if you just want to Play on your own and benefit from the various Guild Activity Rewards and Farms.
    • Balkanska Druzina
    • 65 million GP (50-55 active GP)
    • HPit on farm, done within 10 minutes (24 hour join period then FFA)
    • HAAT done within 1-2 hours (24 hour join Period then FFA)
    • T5 Sith done within 1-2 resets ( 12 hour Join Period then FFA). T6 once we get some of the newer toons farmed to 6*.
    • 25+ stars in Terr Battles
    • Usually win our TWars.
    • We use LINE for chat and sharing links, not discord. Most people don't even participate so no worries about that. Just play and have fun.
    • CET timezone if that has an impact on you, we run raids at 7-8pm Central European Time, which is +6 Eastern US Timezone.
    My Ally code is 242-592-874. I have discord as well ( @ hbinusa )

Any questions just ask!