The Road Ahead - Player Version

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    This is awesome, best thread in a long time
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    With news of midriff padme coming who do you all think will be required to get her? Jedi knight anakin is a no brainer and perhaps r2 but who else? Not many other characters to link to her to unlock her with a whole team. Obi wan is one but perhaps a new version given the general kenobi doesn't really make sense as I dont recall him being a general until much later after episode 2 which this padme is based.
  • Options
    Lol, are you reading the player created Road Ahead as a CG official statement? She isn't coming/confirmed.
  • Options
    When she comes--and she will, eventually--I don't think it'll be as a legendary. She'll be part of a Territory Battle. Whether she'll be the character you get from Special Missions (a la ROLO/Probe Droid) or the character you buy with guild event tokens (a la Hermit Yoda/Wampa) isn't something I want to bet on. But one of those ways, anyway.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    LOL
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Coolnessda
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ugh I almost thought this was legit. Dont go getting my Hope's up with this...
  • Options
    Pls release shiny variants of each tune thx
  • Whats_Rancor
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    10/10 would troll again! Dat b0otay tho.
  • Options
    Can we get people role playing cg staff from here in? At least then we can have some communication. Fantastic post.
  • Options
    Shareholders need to promote this guy to CEO of CG right away!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I love the OP, but why the Kyno edit? I feel like I've missed something ;-;
  • Options
    Where is Tusken rework, i need it
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    I love the OP, but why the Kyno edit?

My guess was in the second line under battle droid pic.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Looking back, Revanue is now spelled revenue so I guess he had good intentions but didn't know that was intentional
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Looking back, Revanue is now spelled revenue so I guess he had good intentions but didn't know that was intentional

Ohhh, lol, so a re-correction was made to fix a mistake that didn't exist... xD

Kinda like fixing what aint broke ;D

Senpai noticed me! I can tell my friends that I was replied to by a dev!
  • Options
    Just waiting on the nerf because this post had an unintentional and untested synergy with NS Zombie causing an endless loop of Midriff exposure by the female characters.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just waiting on the nerf because this post had an unintentional and untested synergy with NS Zombie causing an endless loop of Midriff exposure by the female characters.

Its intentional to distract players from noticing how bad the character models for female faces are :p
  • Options
    Good work Ultra!! Like it!! :-)
  • Options

He also removed the crossed out question under padme.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

nope. guess again.

I am the last person to correct someone else's spelling.
  • Options

Good question
  • Options
    Revenue...love it
  • Options
    But...

What. About. The. Droid. Attack. On. The. Wookies!?
  • Options
    This person is going to be making Gamechanger YouTube vids for EA by next week.
  • Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    New Jabba
    And if you want an Ewok ship so much then....
    New Ewok ship. paploo's stolen Scout Trooper speeder bike.

I know, I know, neither fly.

I’m just laughing imagining paploo on a speeder bike fightin side by side really Astro ships in fleet battles

• Options
    Viserys wrote: »
    But...

What. About. The. Droid. Attack. On. The. Wookies!?

tk8mrqxr4whu.jpeg
  • Options
    Best post in ages, well done.
  • Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    With news of midriff padme coming who do you all think will be required to get her? Jedi knight anakin is a no brainer and perhaps r2 but who else? Not many other characters to link to her to unlock her with a whole team. Obi wan is one but perhaps a new version given the general kenobi doesn't really make sense as I dont recall him being a general until much later after episode 2 which this padme is based.

Lol... hahahaha... I spit my coffee out when I seen your response. I had to read what you said again to make sure I was reading correctly lol... He got ya haha
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    When she comes--and she will, eventually--I don't think it'll be as a legendary. She'll be part of a Territory Battle. Whether she'll be the character you get from Special Missions (a la ROLO/Probe Droid) or the character you buy with guild event tokens (a la Hermit Yoda/Wampa) isn't something I want to bet on. But one of those ways, anyway.

This is how I think she'll be delivered - as the ROLO equivalent of a Naboo themed TB - with either Captain Panaka or JarJar as the guild store shop wapma/Hyoda toon
  • Options
    Doubt they'll release more toons through guild events now people have stockpiled