• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Germi wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Lol he has more titles than just community manager

Ah ok. Didn’t know that.
    What are his titles ?

They dont list specifics on here just dev team.
  • Options
    tanki60o wrote: »
    Today is Grievous in BF2...let’s hope the road ahead is today...with a GG rework...

Lol why does everyone want a GG rework? Do people really want a droid meta or something? Gross. He’s such a lame character.

“The ability to speak does not make you intelligent”
    “Amazing. Every word you just said was wrong”
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    This nonsense is making me happy I went FTP over Revanue. The utter disrespect to the community shown by the company is edging me ever closer to going the final step and deleting this 3 ring kitten show. My guild kept me playing but so many quit after Revanue and there are more dwindling away with the lack of anything in the pipeline.
  • Options
    Crumb, give us something!! Put some water on this forum fire!!
  • Options
    This nonsense is making me happy I went FTP over Revanue. The utter disrespect to the community shown by the company is edging me ever closer to going the final step and deleting this 3 ring kitten show. My guild kept me playing but so many quit after Revanue and there are more dwindling away with the lack of anything in the pipeline.

Yeah I just deleted several allies today who have been inactive from the game for a solid week.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Real world—— crumb i would like to talk to your supervisor

Swgoh world —— pssssst hey kyno i’m gonna go on a 4 week ranch dorito binge and will be in a food coma for month..... tell those guys I’m workin hard, that should hold em for a while...... “no prob bra.” “Enjoy yer chips”
  • Options
    Wow...I thought almost for sure we would get at least the puzzle today...
    If it doesn't come out tomorrow at least for Halloween...man...by FAR the lowest this game has ever stooped.
    I can't believe it. I'm doing exactly what I was so annoyed that other people constantly did: COMPLAIN.
    gqo982ji8scb.png

I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Thursday!

I wish I was more hopeful for this week, I really do.

Well at least you are communicating. +10
  • Options
    Wow...I thought almost for sure we would get at least the puzzle today...
    If it doesn't come out tomorrow at least for Halloween...man...by FAR the lowest this game has ever stooped.
    I can't believe it. I'm doing exactly what I was so annoyed that other people constantly did: COMPLAIN.
    gqo982ji8scb.png

Tbf a puzzle won’t cut it. We got a puzzle titled the road ahead already.

@Kyno thank you.

Seriously wondering what’s happening at CG.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Still no news. Shocker.
  • Options
    They say “ no news is good news” but they are wrong
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Still no news. Shocker.
    Its waiting for approval. You know how it is in the forums, it takes a couple of days for the mods to decide if your content is acceptable. Crumb is a prisoner of the system.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Still no news. Shocker.
    Its waiting for approval. You know how it is in the forums, it takes a couple of days for the mods to decide if your content is acceptable. Crumb is a prisoner of the system.

I remember being amazed Carrie said she had stuff mapped out for 3 years.

Then when they had to fix Revan over a weekend and now making the road ahead now.... makes me wonder.
  • Options
    Still no news. Shocker.

Then when they had to fix Revan over a weekend and now making the road ahead now.... makes me wonder.

Plan was written on a napkin and someone got the sniffles
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    DavieJG wrote: »
    Still no news. Shocker.

Or it was the end of Carrie’s turn on the computer and she forgot to hit save before she logged off....rookie mistake!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    DavieJG wrote: »
    Still no news. Shocker.

Meh would have been epic funny if there was not an 86.432 % chance its actually true
  • Options
    At what point do people get fired?
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »

At what point do we stop coming here ?
  • Options

Fair point.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options

Ooohhh...maybe THATS their plan?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    They are totally trolling us at this point, see I bet CG enjoyed our Revan meme creations too much, so they want to create a new meme about this!

The question is, Will we give in! Will we create a meme out of this!

ji0ifghunzol.png

Oh you just had too :P
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb this is ridiculous. Enough is enough at this point. The constant false promises you give us have to stop. Don’t tell us you’ll have something for us “next week” and then 3 weeks later still have nothing.
  • Options
    Germi wrote: »
    They have to react today. They can’t leave it like that for the week end.

Shall we contact the customer service ?

They have customer service?

It seems so, i have to admit, they have given me a whole 100 crystals after that maintenance fiasco, after missing out on energy en top.3.spot for the heroic sith..

Oh also, road ahead pretty please!!
  • Options
    The road ahead post must be really good if it’s taking them this long to post it. At this point we should get something double drops this weekend? Or maybe chewie shards?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I just called the addiction network hotline and asked if they could help me with an issue. They asked if it was for drugs or alcohol.... i told them i cant stop asking for the road ahead...he said he did not understand so i linked him to this thread.... he said he could not help.... i told him the goofy looking doctor on the TV said he could help me with my problem he even looked like a star wars fan....
    He hung up..... so yeah pretty sure no one anywhere will help us with this issue
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I just called the addiction network hotline and asked if they could help me with an issue. They asked if it was for drugs or alcohol.... i told them i cant stop asking for the road ahead...he said he did not understand so i linked him to this thread.... he said he could not help.... i told him the goofy looking doctor on the TV said he could help me with my problem he even looked like a star wars fan....
    He hung up..... so yeah pretty sure no one anywhere will help us with this issue

We’ve been transported to a whole new world of non-existent communication. We’re not in Kansas anymore. Welcome to Nebraska.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

We’ve been transported to a whole new world of non-existent communication. We’re not in Kansas anymore. Welcome to Nebraska.
  • Options
    One out of the 3 months covered by road ahead has already passed with no sign of it. By my estimate, even November will be half over and CG might as well merge the road ahead with the December monthly calendar. So frustrating
  • Options
    Does it matter that much though? The events will come when they come regardless if we know about them. Don't get me wrong.. everyone loves to know the new info on the game we love but it's not going to kill us not knowing.
This discussion has been closed.