(Mega) Content Update 10/31/2018

Replies

• Options
    What is the 1st Nov first order pack for?
  • Options
    DavieJG wrote: »
    Very little to get our teeth into in that lot. Temporary buffs to otherwise worthless characters is not for f2p. I do like the concept of war specific buffs that change though to mix things up.

be careful on this one. war specific buffs to ea/cg equals the same thing as platoons. a way for them to cashgrab and soon as you pay the next round what you paid for is not what they are asking for and they will cash grab the next war and on and on.

i like the static wars but think we should get more environments. bring the war specific buffs to each environment so we have something static to work for any dont get conned out of being able to do something like platoon are.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    So mace OHKO traya walls now..... lol nevermind 1000% damage increase x0 is still 0 damage bwhahhaahhahahaah
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Because everyone complaining dark side farms be happy its not 5 hard in fleets

This.

I can farm a LS node where I have nothing else to farm, with a 50 energy refresh cost, plus shard shop currency. Or I can farm a fleet node where I have plenty of other stuff to farm, with a 100 energy refresh cost, plus nothing else.

Easy choice.

Forgot cuffs n keypads too
  • Options
    Hounds tooth should be placed with Bossk.
  • Options
    If you look at Anakins ship it should be named the Hounds tooth destroyer. Buff immunity... healing immunity. Hounds tooth has an expiration date: The day Anakin’s ship is farmable.
  • Options
    Clone helmets? I guess we’ll never see them in action because they are such a garbage faction.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    A clone rework along with the helmets would’ve made sense. Too bad we’ll never see the clone helmets in action since they aren’t a viable squad outside of maybe the HAAT raid.

Disappointed there’s no GG rework.

After this long wait, this feels more like a trick rather than a treat.

Super underwhelmed.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Oh please ht has cleanse on basic, no sweat
    Edit and blood can call ht for assist to cleanse faster.
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    GG rework is coming guys. Unlike Mace Windu's TW bonuses (debuff immunity, expose to all, bonus damage etc.), GG's bonus is 300% offense, CD reset, and bonus turns.

Honestly, compared to other bonuses (Cup +1000% Damage, Dooku's Force Lightning) its pretty terrible since his abilities suck so CD reset doesn't help. His offense is low so 300% increase doesn't help much.

I am very confident he's getting a rework and then his TW bonuses will make him a force to be reckoned with.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Tbuono89 wrote: »
    Pieriku wrote: »
    Tbuono89 wrote: »
    How many years since Disney cancelled and ruined our favorite tv show?

Temporary bonus’s to two of the worst hero’s in the game gj!

It will be back next year to end the show ;-)

If you think it’s going to be the same you are wrong, it’ll probly my be awful like the last couple movies.

Wish they just kept making new clone wars eps and didn't do all these other things way back when so we had more good episodes of things to watch.. before Disney tried to push all their agenda's...

Unexpected to see HT on ST node, but at the same time expected. You know they want to make us spend so doing this is one good way, the fact that we have to say things like "Just be glad its not on a fleet node or dark side hard node" is very telling of how people feel :p
  • TVF
    36716 posts Member
    Options
    That node also has stun cuffs. Even better!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So we get an art update for clones with no actual faction rework, Hounds Tooth placed on a node with a toon that's already in a store 100% of the time, and a Mace Windu/General Grevious "rework" for TW that isn't even permanent (It would still be extremely lack luster if it were permanent).

How could you have made this actually decent? Deliver a faction rework for CTroopers on their 10th Anniversary along with their art update. Put Hounds Tooth on a node for a Hard Node exclusive character, even if it's an unpopular one (Hondo or Rose for example) or even better put it on the node used to unlock the ships character Bossk. Give Mace and Grevious an actual honest to goodness rework. The only none negative things from this update were Sing going to a 16 energy Cantina node (meh) and a marque ship for Anikan (Meh-Hmm Ok).

I mean we you guys are almost a month late on The Road Ahead blog and this is the surprise you come out with. Communication from this company has gone down hill and player trust/satisfaction has gone down with it. Do better.
  • Options

If you’re gear thise bounty hunters you need alot of cuffs.
  • TVF
    36716 posts Member
    Options

It's ok, I'm not gear. ;)
  • Options
    Hiya.

I can see in my territory war review that the next TW will have bonuses to CUP and Dooku. I know they are suppose to be a mystery, but uh... I can see them.
  • Options
    I'm a little suprised to see all the short sightedness. Anakin's ship honestly seems to signal that not only does CG understand the short comings of Mace's ship but they're addressing it. For all the complaining I don't think people get just how nice this game is to its player base. I mean most games it's a perpetual cycle of chasing not just the meta but THE meta. And yet the introduction of chewie made CLS a character over a year old nearly viable in arena again while adding options else where. Is the game perfect? No Should the developers takes 5 minutes to post even a 'hey the road ahead is delayed'? Yes but this overwhelming negatively has no basis in fact and if people are really feeling that way I question why they're playing.
  • Options

It's ok, I'm not gear. ;)
    Lol sorry eating and typing
  • Options
    If you look at Anakins ship it should be named the Hounds tooth destroyer. Buff immunity... healing immunity. Hounds tooth has an expiration date: The day Anakin’s ship is farmable.

I think you miss the cleanse on basic from HT....
  • Options
    Putting their helmets back on takes away thier individuality which was a big part of the Clone Wars show. Both the Clone Wars and Rebels, have proven to be the best received product since the original trilogy. Both Disney and EA have ignored this and tried recreate the franchise with very little success. Putting their helmets back on is a sad continuation of obviously poor trend.
  • Options
    I'm a little suprised to see all the short sightedness. Anakin's ship honestly seems to signal that not only does CG understand the short comings of Mace's ship but they're addressing it. For all the complaining I don't think people get just how nice this game is to its player base. I mean most games it's a perpetual cycle of chasing not just the meta but THE meta. And yet the introduction of chewie made CLS a character over a year old nearly viable in arena again while adding options else where. Is the game perfect? No Should the developers takes 5 minutes to post even a 'hey the road ahead is delayed'? Yes but this overwhelming negatively has no basis in fact and if people are really feeling that way I question why they're playing.

Ships don't make the Capital Ship. Its either good or it isn't. And my negativity does have a basis in fact. They claim to here what the players want... and then they half **** it. Clones get helmets... cool. They would look alot cooler if they came with the faction update we were also asking for. You think they get updated on Clone Wars 11th anniversary? Doubt it. We have been asking for a rework of Mace and Grevious, two of the most useless characters in the game. They give us a 1 month timed buff in only 1 area of the game. Why should any of this get me or anyone else excited? And it is compounded by the fact that they are 1 month behind on their road ahead. This looks like some kind of secret update they were trying to surprise us with... and it severely missed the mark.
  • Options

I think you miss the cleanse on basic from HT....

Yes, which is why you pound on it as much as you can while it has buff block. Or stun him with KRU or sun fac. Buff block is better than no buff block.
  • Options
    GhostRep wrote: »
    Putting their helmets back on takes away thier individuality which was a big part of the Clone Wars show. Both the Clone Wars and Rebels, have proven to be the best received product since the original trilogy. Both Disney and EA have ignored this and tried recreate the franchise with very little success. Putting their helmets back on is a sad continuation of obviously poor trend.

Wait..what? They are clones their faces are the same their helmets are not.
  • Options
    Combined with healing immunity. Should be doable.
  • Options
    Id prefer it in a dark side node... mainly because i was farming Talzin in light side...

Ah well almost to 7 star so.... lets do this
  • Options
    Im okay with the clones getting there helmets... but why are they on in their select screen art (idk the proper saying).
    Like gar saxons isnt on in his so why would clones have theres on, but when viewing them they are off?

Ps. I hope this made sense
  • TVF
    36716 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Id prefer it in a dark side node... mainly because i was farming Talzin in light side...

I think you're in the minority there.
  • Options
    Madpup wrote: »

Ships don't make the Capital Ship. Its either good or it isn't. And my negativity does have a basis in fact. They claim to here what the players want... and then they half **** it. Clones get helmets... cool. They would look alot cooler if they came with the faction update we were also asking for. You think they get updated on Clone Wars 11th anniversary? Doubt it. We have been asking for a rework of Mace and Grevious, two of the most useless characters in the game. They give us a 1 month timed buff in only 1 area of the game. Why should any of this get me or anyone else excited? And it is compounded by the fact that they are 1 month behind on their road ahead. This looks like some kind of secret update they were trying to surprise us with... and it severely missed the mark.

I'm not sure you really understand my point nor the fundamental mechanics of Mace's ship as they currently exist. Ideally Mace's ship is designed to be a really fast support ship (aided by the valor mechanic). The problem is there's only 1 way to right now to give valor and it's on a CD. Now again there's a mechanic to address that but it relies on target lock and again there's been issues there with that too. Anakin's ship addresses both. Is it enough to make Mace meta? I doubt it but let's not pretend that this isn't the first time ever we've had a ship that can add the valor both.

As to MAce and Grevious yeah we've been asking for a long time. We also asked the same for EP, Vader and even GMY. Do you remember those? Again I'm just wondering here do you understand how hard actually well thought out character design is? How much time goes into it? This time last year all of those 3 were at best meh and now they're anything but.

I don't recall asking you or anyone else to be excited about this or anything else. I am however wondering and asking what exactly is driving your statements and I don't seem to be getting much in return. I'm curious to see where CG takes this because wrong or right they always seem to have a plan. Those buffs could be a dry run for more perment bonuses. They could just be a one off. What I really don't get is how you think this is a 'secret update'. That makes no sense to me

• Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Im okay with the clones getting there helmets... but why are they on in their select screen art (idk the proper saying).
    Like gar saxons isnt on in his so why would clones have theres on, but when viewing them they are off?

Ps. I hope this made sense

The people that wanted the helmets ask for them on in the over veiw and off in individual screen.
  • Options
    God people will always find something to complain about