I Love You!!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    good to see they made someone happy. to me its just a visual effect and without a rework i think its not going to be bring much joy besides to this one guy
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123398/where-are-my-clone-helmets

He worked really hard for it!

Let's play a game. How many times has Captain Rex made a comment about Clone Helmets? I would guess triple digits lol

Lol :lol:@CaptainRex Hey! I've mentioned it too! Remember my thread a long time ago in a galaxy far... far away? ;)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/126727/would-you-like-to-see-clone-helmets-in-the-game#latest
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    A cloak on GG and all will be well in the world lol
  • Options
    They look amazing. Great work devs!
  • Options
    MJS wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie Words can not express my happiness!

Chill dude

@MJS Dude, I've been asking the devs for Clone Helmets for years. I can't even count the number of posts and comments I've made. So I will not chill lol

Extremely disappointed that cs has not been changed to Wolffe yet, and that the clones are still irrelevant so we won’t even get to see the helmets in action.

Interesting. I always wanted him to be changed to Hevy.

Well, Wolffe was a pilot, served under plo so there’s the possibility of synergies already built in to fleets, etc etc. Wolffe just makes the most sense to me. But heavy could work too. Anything better than the bland cs we have now

No doubt there will be Wolffe and Gregor Marquee events when the Clones get a rework.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

Chill dude

@MJS Dude, I've been asking the devs for Clone Helmets for years. I can't even count the number of posts and comments I've made. So I will not chill lol

Extremely disappointed that cs has not been changed to Wolffe yet, and that the clones are still irrelevant so we won’t even get to see the helmets in action.

Interesting. I always wanted him to be changed to Hevy.

Well, Wolffe was a pilot, served under plo so there’s the possibility of synergies already built in to fleets, etc etc. Wolffe just makes the most sense to me. But heavy could work too. Anything better than the bland cs we have now

No doubt there will be Wolffe and Gregor Marquee events when the Clones get a rework.

Wolffe, Gregor, Gree, Bly, Hevy, Bomber Squad, Clone Pilot, Shock Trooper, I want them all!!! Oh and Shaak Ti
  • Options
    @CaptainRex Gratz, pal! :)) you passion was rewarded!
  • Options
    Clone Wars Helmets - The Clone Troopers now have helmets! Clone Troopers are always prepared for combat, so they will now don their protective headgear in battle.

As cool as helmets are, I wish actual things got fixed...
  • Options
    Helmets for Clone Troopers! Right well,... what about Sabine Wren?
  • Options
    They should have left then helmets off when selecting them from the character screen and put them on for fights like gar saxxon....
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    That was the main thing of the patch to mask the fact that they **** every single f2p player who earned their crystals from fleet arena. :disappointed:

I didn't notice a change in crystals for fleet arena payout?

I suspect the complaint is regarding hound being farmable now

Well anakin ship looks like a counter with the buff immunity

HT clenses on basic so buff immunity is not a counter at all, nothing counters HT other than using chimera and/or having a stronger chimera. Ultimately f2p fleet arena is over thanks to HT beeing on a worthless node which is alredy overpopulated by useful and must have characters. TBH until a HT nerf, fleet arena will be whale only now more than since its release.

It's not worthless, it has HT. Plus shard shop currency (Storm) and stun cuffs.

Or it could be fleet hard node. That's more p2w than LS hard node.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Abstractly - I never cared - helmets or no. But seeing them now with Helmets it is much better.

That being said my compersion meter went up knowing @CaptainRex and others players would get what they've been asking for for years.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    They should have left then helmets off when selecting them from the character screen and put them on for fights like gar saxxon....

That's what I thought they were going to do. The decision to leave them on in the character screen was the world's best icing on the world's best cake.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    Every time I see the thread I think "Mooey mooey."

Sometimes I hate myself.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Chill dude

Cool, that means HSith rewards will distribute g12+ gear better outside the top 10 starting in 2021. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    For the love of all things clones redo all the new clones that got helmets profile pics they are God awful!
    Next take notes and take a look at what you already have clone sergeant phase 1 is actually very decent all the others need to be redone
  • Options
    I love it!
    They look really fake. Like Capt. Rex is real, or something.
    But now I can tell the difference between Fives and Echo!
  • Options
    Lot of clone trooper shards in the weekly shipment, so something else may be going on with them.
  • Options
    Luckily I have them all 7 star already. :)
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    Lot of clone trooper shards in the weekly shipment, so something else may be going on with them.

If there is I'd expect the same gear requirements as Chewie. Unless CG learned from that (lol).
  • Options
    I'm just here to agree:
    Shaak Ti!
  • Options
    Clones will wear helmets

My greatest unintentional called shot. From a thread complaining about how there wasn't a Halloween event
  • Options
    4k9sxtve0rly.png

FINALLY! And they look awesome. Thank you CG! Seriously. Hopefully there are more clones coming to the game, and some reworks. Don't have to be Arena meta but a solid PVE or TW squad would be nice.

Now...let's work on getting Sabine her epic helmet.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Found the guy that’s late to the party.

Just joking, kind of like the road ahead
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Found the guy that’s late to the party.

Just joking, kind of like the road ahead

Yeah, I was off yesterday and it's the only time I visit forums. But I felt I should make this post for all the pro-helmet users here. We've been at this since this game launched pretty much.
  • Options
    Seriously though, thanks CG. They look fantastic.

But what are the chances you add a few more clones to the game like Dogma, 99, Wolffe and Hevy. Actually, you could just rework/re-skin Sergeant into Hevy and have him hold his helmet like the other 4.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Here's a list and visuals for you guys/gals to consider:
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP
  • Options
    GG is like a Genie, you need to word your wishes well. Sure, they may add new clones, but who’s to say if the new clones have their helmets?
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

Ohh man :open_mouth: ... @Roken_Fett Commamder Bly and Commander Gree are two of my absolute favs. :)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

Ohh man :open_mouth: ... @Roken_Fett Commamder Bly and Commander Gree are two of my absolute favs. :)

Same, I made kits for both of them! I also like Gregor and Wolffe, so many to choose! We need more clones! So much exclamation!