I Love You!!!!!!

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Now everyone can join my fight for jabba and the gamorreans.... I don’t wanna sit alone here anymore lol :D
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Now everyone can join my fight for jabba and the gamorreans.... I don’t wanna sit alone here anymore lol :D

Screw the Gamorreans., it's Jawas we need.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    @CaptainRex Do we agree that we'll probably get Rex or Echo's zeta release this month ? Even better would be GK's zeta release more clone - aimed. I'm also a clone lover ! They are awesome
  • Options
    @CaptainRex Do we agree that we'll probably get Rex or Echo's zeta release this month ? Even better would be GK's zeta release more clone - aimed. I'm also a clone lover ! They are awesome

That would be dope!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Here's a list and visuals for you guys/gals to consider:
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

Don’t forget we need rebels versions for the clones who survived
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Helmets for Clone Troopers! Right well,... what about Sabine Wren?

Yeah but she is cute and the troopers were ugly, lol. Just kidding, good point.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

Ohh man :open_mouth: ... @Roken_Fett Commamder Bly and Commander Gree are two of my absolute favs. :)

Same, I made kits for both of them! I also like Gregor and Wolffe, so many to choose! We need more clones! So much exclamation!

Cool. :) And yeah. Agreed @Nihion Waaaay too many. We both even forgot one of the most important ones... 50 1st Legion Trooper!! lol. #GiveUsMoreClones ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

I'm a little disappointed due to the fact that you left out a few significant Clones including Waxer and Boil, whose storyline spanned several episodes.

jzbdzry9micj.jpg
    d1068rdw5den.jpg
    6zjqzrk6qwas.jpg

Numa, the little Twi'lek girl they rescued was even shown in Rebels and had "Boil" written on her armor in Aurebesh.
    dnlts5eo23hi.jpg

Also, I really liked Hardcase as well.
    biugwg6mijx8.png

• Options

Not sure if you've realised this mate, but...

:D

• Options

LOL @CoastalJames
    There's already jawas in game!!! lol :lol::joy:

1j0kgp9i8fx4.png

y7h60qo8ads9.png
  • Options
    Support the G.T.N program!
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options

Maybe he wants specific Jawas?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I wish we get Shaak'ti too. I really liked that jedi.
  • Options
    I wish we get Shaak'ti too. I really liked that jedi.
    She died like 10 times though.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think Shaak Ti is inbound this month. I looked at the last Q&A they did and they just said "can't comment when she'll arrive on the game" on Shaak Ti and Padme but on other toons they flat out said no or "can't say when/if"
  • Options
    I say exclusive clones only game.
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    good to see they made someone happy. to me its just a visual effect and without a rework i think its not going to be bring much joy besides to this one guy
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123398/where-are-my-clone-helmets

He worked really hard for it!

Let's play a game. How many times has Captain Rex made a comment about Clone Helmets? I would guess triple digits lol

1 million times lol
  • Options
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

Ohh man :open_mouth: ... @Roken_Fett Commamder Bly and Commander Gree are two of my absolute favs. :)

Yeah. If I could get just another 5 clones I would want: Gree, Gregor, Bly, Wolffe, and Keeli. Not necessarily in that order but those would be my top 5.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

Yeah. If I could get just another 5 clones I would want: Gree, Gregor, Bly, Wolffe, and Keeli. Not necessarily in that order but those would be my top 5.

Yeah. Definitely. Completely agree with ya there @Roken_Fett ! :)
  • Options
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

Solid. Personally, I'd go Delta Squad + Gregor.
  • Options
    Lol I remembered when they fixed their legs like a year ago because they were too thin or something. XD
  • Options
    clonecommand1.jpg
    clonecommand2.jpg
    clonecommand3.jpg

@CG_CapGaSP

Gotta agree. And Commander Bacara
  • Options
    Doesn't look like a clone update is coming anytime soon according to most people...😶
  • Options
    Doesn't look like a clone update is coming anytime soon according to most people...😶

Yeah, and that's super lame. What was the point of having those packs in the store and having those shards in the weekly shipments? All signs pointed towards Clone Wars stuff and they just switched it up.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.