So, who's next? [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    That quote was said as bastilla captured darth revan in a vision
  • Options
    The following quote: "You can't hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognise that you were once the Dark Lord! And know that I have taken your place!"
    — Darth Malak
  • Options
    It's a thing she says in KOTOR about Revan. In the visions he has when recovering his memory if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    Undamahbed wrote: »
    Jen’Jadai. Or “dark jedi” possibly MEETRA Surik during he mandalorian wars

How did you get that?
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    Its Juhani
  • Options
    In Kotor you turn Juhani to your side from the dark side, based on the Crumb approved decipher its bastilas quote that says to turn your enemy to your side. Kotor toons are the current push by road ahead. You're welcome
  • Options
    Again, really who cares? It is more money grabbing, goal post moving, destroying the end game raid character trash.
  • Options
    Its juhani
  • Lazerbeem
    90 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    My guess is either:
    (1) Malak (as one who turned Bastila to the dark side) or...
    (2) canderous (Mandelorian who joined Revan after mandelorian wars)
  • Options
    Conviviacr wrote: »
    Again, really who cares? It is more money grabbing, goal post moving, destroying the end game raid character trash.

If you don’t care then why are you on this thread? This thread is for speculating on who’s next. If you don’t care then get out and stop trolling everyone that does.
  • Chrislee004
    96 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Please be Darth Revan!

Do we need LS revan to unlock darth revan? You would be using an enemy to your cause. Turning darth revan good.
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's a Nihilist cipher. The cipher text is:

The message is: WHAT GREATER WEAPON IS THERE THAN TO TURN AN ENEMY TO YOUR CAUSE **** (bastila shan quote)
    That's what Darth Malak did to Bastilla. Definitely Malak

Nihilist cypher for a KOTOR toon... nice touch

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Omg that’s totally Junani!!!!
    It better be anyway, aha I want her so much!
    When you first meet her she has fallen to the dark side, but you redeem her as a companion!
  • Options
    Last time there was a trailer ready...and several lines of decrypting. I suspect there's a lot more to this one.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    Haha everyone so badly wants malak...but not yet, it all makes too much sense based on how the road ahead says the next push is KOTOR toons for Juhani. The quote that got approved points to your interaction with Juhani when you turn her to the light side after she turned to the dark side because she attacked her master.
  • Options
    Seku wrote: »
    When you first meet her she has fallen to the dark side, but you redeem her as a companion!

That was the first chapter that came to mind for me, but if I’m being honest I never liked her, the next character that came to mind is canderous.
  • Options
    Alright, here's the best guesses:
    1) Darth Malak
    2) DS Bastila
    3) Juhani (unlikely, a puzzle usually comes with a major toon)
    4) Darth Revan (probably too soon)
  • Options
    I thought Canderous as well. Thee are so many it could refer to. Having not played kotor im relying on the EU books and wookieepedia.
  • Options
    Darth Revan
  • Options
    Juhani, Malak, Darth Revan, DS bastila. I guess one of those. Carth was close to them but doubtful.
  • Options
    DarkPiece wrote: »
    Seku wrote: »

That was the first chapter that came to mind for me, but if I’m being honest I never liked her, the next character that came to mind is canderous.

This. I also instantly thought of Junani (but didn't remember her name and just call her boring cat lady). She's by far the least interesting of your companions, and that includes a droid that does nothing other than beep for most of the game.
  • Options
    This cant be it. Is there something that is being missed? Crumb was quick to acknowledge that it was cracked but also implied there was more to it.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Last time there was a trailer ready...and several lines of decrypting. I suspect there's a lot more to this one.

Or maybe it's because this time it's someone not as impactful as Revan. The Jango teaser was pretty straightforward as well. On the other hand, Crumb was only getting into this whole teaser business back then...
  • Options

If you don’t care then why are you on this thread? This thread is for speculating on who’s next. If you don’t care then get out and stop trolling everyone that does.

Well they obviously want to get people excited and the last few moves from them have **** the fun out of this game. Only reason I am sticking around at this point is my guild and shard chat members.

Maybe CG will take notice since they are actively engaged in the thread. I am guessing not, they seem to have a good set of blinders on for unhappiness and misery. But hey at least I got to vent a little.
  • Options
    The puzzle wouldn't have to mean a major toon, just a way to reveal a marquee toon that's a little more fun than the average announcement. Canderous never turned to the light he just joined along because he liked being surrounded by strong companions and taking part in battle as a mandalorian does. A relative of Darth Revan so soon after Light side revan doesn't feel fitting to this scenario. I also feel it's not a fall to the dark kind of toon based on the bastila quote. Only Juhani fits the bill based on the toons we have left.
  • Options

Well they obviously want to get people excited and the last few moves from them have **** the fun out of this game. Only reason I am sticking around at this point is my guild and shard chat members.

Maybe CG will take notice since they are actively engaged in the thread. I am guessing not, they seem to have a good set of blinders on for unhappiness and misery. But hey at least I got to vent a little.

Yep....no GG rework really stung. I really thought it was his time. Way to *cough cough* go Carrie.
  • Options
    Maybe Kreia? Wrong KOTOR game, but still, at least she turned and is a big deal.
  • TimMarshall
    181 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    It's a Nihilist cipher. The cipher text is:

The key is JEN

The message is: WHAT GREATER WEAPON IS THERE THAN TO TURN AN ENEMY TO YOUR CAUSE **** (bastila shan quote)
    Congratz newershadow! Now what does it mean?

It means give me your money.
  • Options
    I'm going with Dark Side Bastila......the key is "dark" in Sith and posted right above a Bastila quote.....therefore, Dark Bastila....plus Malak turned her to the dark side to fight against Revan, which fits with the quote.