Who has gotten Barris via Bronzium

13Next

Replies

• Thysk
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Shiasat wrote: »
    I have only pulled Darth Maul, Mace Windu and Datcha from bronzium i have never even received barriss shards

Darth Maul should not be available in Bronzium
  • Options
    hey guys just a question I hope someone can answer.

so if Barris is activated and you get her from Bronzium, how much shards will be converted?

also how about Dooku, Mace and Poogle?

is there a way they calculate base on star level and convert the shards accordingly?
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it is based on their star count upon unlock.

I believe a
    1 star char gives 7 shards
    2 star char gives 15 shards

I have no data beyond that, but someone can probably fill us in and confirm my numbers (particularly the 2 star one). In this thread it's been stated that Barriss (4 star) became 32 shards.
  • Options
    Pulled her once.. no luck since then.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    I got her from bronzium card pull literally 3 hours after I had just maxed her to 7* from the cantina node farming earlier today! Lets just say I wasn't happy about it!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    4* Barriss bronzium pack.
  • Drexnaw
    152 posts Member
    Options
    I've had nothing but ewoks from bronzium :( I've pulled ewok scout 3 times and teebo once. Bronzium hates me.
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    I have
  • Options
    Never pull barris, anyway my best pull are hoth rebel, tusken raidel, ewok scout, royal guard, ig 86, biggs, JC.

I had barris 5* 40/85 by sheer farming, quite usefull especially in gw and LS later stage.
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    I wish! but so far ive had....

Dooku twice
    Phasma
    Finn
    Tarkin

Im farming Barriss but its a slow and moral sapping process
  • Inggold
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Never pulled her. Farming her like crazy since opening Cantina node, as she is an instant GW group leader and need her for Yoda.

Pulled Ewok Elder twice so have him 4*, pulled Ahsoka that I don't use and IG88 don't use, JKG don't use....
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    I have 35k ally points and I'm stopping barriss at 245/80 and by that time ill be over 45k and I'm gonna spend them all in prayer of barriss. Lol
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Haven't gotten her in bronzium, I really want her. I have gotten uma gun Di, mace windu, poggle, boba fett, along with others but those are the only 4* I've gotten in those packs, really hoping for barris even though I have enough shards to farm her. If I finish farming the 80 shards of lando calrissian before I pack pull her then i'll just activate her.