Chest of Crystals Bonus

2Next

Replies

• Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    RushGotti wrote: »
    I was hoping it would be for all of them not just the chest lol, $100 pack would've been nice.

I just still would like to know why I pay 60% more for all the packs, why the 100 Dollar one is 160 over here in Australia.

I mean sure the US dollar is higher, but not that high, lol
  • Options
    I am EXTREMELY disappointed in only the chest of crystals being on the sale. I spent 8k crystals in anticipation of being able to buy more to replace my hoard. Guess they arent getting my $100 only $20.
  • Options
    Last year they gave 25% more on all the crystal packs. This year only on the chest? Why are they only giving the bonus on one item??
  • Options
    I am EXTREMELY disappointed in only the chest of crystals being on the sale. I spent 8k crystals in anticipation of being able to buy more to replace my hoard. Guess they arent getting my $100 only $20.

nah, im not even going to give them my $20 in protest of this nonsense. I'm just not that desperate to spend my money on this game.
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    I was hoping it would be for all of them not just the chest lol, $100 pack would've been nice.

I just still would like to know why I pay 60% more for all the packs, why the 100 Dollar one is 160 over here in Australia.

It’s the additional cost for shipping and customs ;)
  • Options
    I buy a vault every time crystals are on sale. not going to buy the gotcha chest of crystals cashgrab.

i didnt really want to give ea/cg $100 but would have if there was a real sale.

its a shame that greed is always on the tip of ea/cg's tongue. you can never get a good day and even when they give nice 3rd year anniversary gifts they always do something like this to ruin the joy a player might feel because they are trying to cashgrab and change the previous set standards.

bad management needs to be addressed in this game badly.
  • Options
    I buy a vault every time crystals are on sale. not going to buy the gotcha chest of crystals cashgrab.

i didnt really want to give ea/cg $100 but would have if there was a real sale.

its a shame that greed is always on the tip of ea/cg's tongue. you can never get a good day and even when they give nice 3rd year anniversary gifts they always do something like this to ruin the joy a player might feel because they are trying to cashgrab and change the previous set standards.

bad management needs to be addressed in this game badly.

Tbh if they had the full sale it would be an even bigger cashgrab. I on the other hand am thankful they arent tempting me, and i'm limited to a SGD$30 damage at the most.
  • Options
    Tbh if they had the full sale it would be an even bigger cashgrab. I on the other hand am thankful they arent tempting me, and i'm limited to a SGD$30 damage at the most.

the only time crystals feel somewhat reasonably priced to me is during when they are on sale and the vault gives the most so i am not going to let them scam me on the lower cashgrabs.

in the end though i get to spend $100 on other things in life that have alot more value than what coulda been. just the action of what ea/cg did though to me shows that 3year anniversary message for what it is. nothing but pr. they didnt mean anything about better communication or treating the players in the game respectfully imo.

year 2 was alot better than year 3 in this game imo. and if management doesnt realize how horrible of a job they are doing year 4 will go in the same downward trajectory.

how i miss john salera. he wouldnt pull this crap
  • Options
    Why is everyone saying that no sale is a cash grab??? No one is forcing you to buy... they dont have a new op toon driving spending atm.

It is what it is... if you aren't happy with the cost of crystals or lack of sale then they dont deserve your money.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I for one am happy they didnt put them all on sale. I was going to buy them all. I am happy to have only spent $20 and was able to save the rest! Looks like the kids will get presents after all lol.
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Why is everyone saying that no sale is a cash grab??? No one is forcing you to buy... they dont have a new op toon driving spending atm.

It is what it is... if you aren't happy with the cost of crystals or lack of sale then they dont deserve your money.

its not about force. they didnt force me to buy anything. i didnt buy anything even though yesterday when i went to bed i was thinking i would wake up and buy something. When you understand the game of marketing and pr to maintain a quality brand image and keep a positive image its not just about one person's point of view.

it isnt the end of the day because they didnt put them on sale but if we as gamers dont continue to voice our displeasure at all the negative things ea/cg has been doing then their management will continue to do horrible things that don't make sense and are not professional marketing / pr when compared with other business.

in this day in age where you cant just purchase a game and play it because games companies want to live off of investment into single games its alot more important imo that the game companies treat the gamer with respect and don't try to manipulate the gamer. thats not what games used to be about and all i am saying they should use this feedback to think about what they have done in year one and year two and year three and make year 4 more like previous years before management changed to $$ pure focus
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

its not about force. they didnt force me to buy anything. i didnt buy anything even though yesterday when i went to bed i was thinking i would wake up and buy something. When you understand the game of marketing and pr to maintain a quality brand image and keep a positive image its not just about one person's point of view.

it isnt the end of the day because they didnt put them on sale but if we as gamers dont continue to voice our displeasure at all the negative things ea/cg has been doing then their management will continue to do horrible things that don't make sense and are not professional marketing / pr when compared with other business.

in this day in age where you cant just purchase a game and play it because games companies want to live off of investment into single games its alot more important imo that the game companies treat the gamer with respect and don't try to manipulate the gamer. thats not what games used to be about and all i am saying they should use this feedback to think about what they have done in year one and year two and year three and make year 4 more like previous years before management changed to $$ pure focus

Thank you for articulating this so well!!!!’
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Buddy wrote: »

Yeah, the weight of the crystals I wanted to buy was too much for the parcel, extra fee's there!

I know about VAT's and stuff, but it does seem stupid that if I took a trip to America, I'd save money buying crystals there then buying them here xD
  • Options

Yeah, the weight of the crystals I wanted to buy was too much for the parcel, extra fee's there!

I know about VAT's and stuff, but it does seem stupid that if I took a trip to America, I'd save money buying crystals there then buying them here xD

You would still pay the same because payout account is tied to where you live. You would need to have a different address. And that used to be a cheat a while ago , folks would pretend they were from a certain country and get crystals for very cheap.
  • Options
    @BubbaFett you are mistaken as usual,

I’m not after Black Friday deals, This is what was posted, try looking at the first post here ,
    Does this game not do Black Friday sales though?

I was waiting to buy Black Friday deal crystal packs, but none so far yet? Have they never done black Friday deals, has it always just been a 25% extra pack for the same price as a chest the day after/during? :/

I wanted to spenddddd on cheaper crystalllsss

Furthermore, You are confusing the third anniversary double drops and chest bonus with being somehow related to Black Friday deals,

See, that’s the beauty of quoting a post, someone asks if there are Black Friday deals, which there are not, And gets an answer.

The point I am making is VERY simple......

We are getting double drops right now..... The chests are on sale, and we also just received a nice gift...... Plus, we have 8 sims per hard node as well as a 25 crystal refresh.....

Who cares if it's titied as "black Friday"?....….

Fyi, this is an online game, and the bonuses are expiring soon..... Maybe we will get something for **** monday?....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    @BubbaFett you are mistaken as usual,

I’m not after Black Friday deals, This is what was posted, try looking at the first post here ,
    Does this game not do Black Friday sales though?

I was waiting to buy Black Friday deal crystal packs, but none so far yet? Have they never done black Friday deals, has it always just been a 25% extra pack for the same price as a chest the day after/during? :/

I wanted to spenddddd on cheaper crystalllsss

Furthermore, You are confusing the third anniversary double drops and chest bonus with being somehow related to Black Friday deals,

See, that’s the beauty of quoting a post, someone asks if there are Black Friday deals, which there are not, And gets an answer.

The point I am making is VERY simple......

We are getting double drops right now..... The chests are on sale, and we also just received a nice gift...... Plus, we have 8 sims per hard node as well as a 25 crystal refresh.....

Who cares if it's titied as "black Friday"?....….

Fyi, this is an online game, and the bonuses are expiring soon..... Maybe we will get something for **** monday?....

Smh. Carry on carrying on
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options

You would still pay the same because payout account is tied to where you live. You would need to have a different address. And that used to be a cheat a while ago , folks would pretend they were from a certain country and get crystals for very cheap.

How would paying what Americans pay for Crystals be getting it cheap?
  • Options

Lol, it wasn’t folks pretending to buy via an American account, it was a different country, and this was addressed a while ago,

I never said paying the same would be getting it cheap. But however the pricing is set for each country and region, it seems it is not all in the control of cg ,
  • Options
    lol 25% only on the smal chest, those ppl just dont want os to like them......
  • Options
    Still waiting for a reply on why they only went w the chest of crystals for sale price???
  • Options
    Are people seriously complaining that a crystal discount isn't enough of a discount?

Good lord, just don't buy it if you hate it so much. What do you think is going to happen? A CG representative is going to personally apologize to you for a completely non-existent problem? Go outside, for god's sake.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

Because Americans pay significantly less than Europeans and Brits. I can't speak for the rest of the world.

On a more general note this whole thread is ridiculous. A 'cash grab' by not putting things on sale... Complaints like this are why the community struggles to be heard.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    They're willing to give away 700 bonus crystals, no more. Having bonuses on the larger packs would give away too much (almost 4000 for the vault), not to mention that you could buy several of the different sizes of the packs and get more free crystals (a bonus 25% on the vault, crate and chest would net you 6470) . Not having bonus on the smaller packs gives players that wouldn't normally spend for a chest a nudge towards it. Putting it on the most popular pack likely nets the largest portion of the spending base, and only costs them 700 crystals a pop (about $5).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Are we getting another chance to buy another 25% chest of crystals between Christmas and New Year's?
  • Options
    Where are the bonus purple nurples?
  • Options
    No purple nurples bonuses for the holidays? Talk about chirp chirp chirpa. well, haven spent a dime in two years so whatevs