Fighting the same team as the last legendary event

Tromedlov13
1559 posts Member
edited December 2018
Chewie, Leia, R2, Han, 3PO and a grunt. Remind anyone of the last legendary to get Chewie

Wow are they lazy.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    I was just wondering if it's a reskinned Leia, or a completely new character coming soon
  • Options
    I'm thinking reskinned like some of the toons from the Chewie event
  • Options
    The stuff people come on here to complain about smh.
  • Options
    Chewee, Leia, R2, Han, 3PO and a grunt Old Rex. Remind anyone of the last legendary to get Chewie

There, fixed it.
  • Options
    It's almost like they're the main characters from the original trilogy or something!
  • Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    It's almost like they're the main characters from the original trilogy or something!

I have fond memories of the great battle in Return of the Jedi between the ewoks and the rebels. All 5 seconds of it.

This should've been fighting troopers to rescue him. Heck the only rebel who did anything to stop the ewoks is the one that isn't in the battle (Luke). They could've at least added him.

This is lazy coding, a couple reskins and 3PO is all they had to do to the last event. I had to fight those **** probably 150 times to 7* Chewie and guess what, now I get to do it again. lol.
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    "Look new content! But how dare you make everything thematically appropriate instead of completely 100% new!"
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    It’s not lazy. You’re fighting C3PO with ewoks so lore wise it’ll be rebels. I saw it coming but was just afraid if they will include Han + Chewie again because this combo is frustrating as hell and the biggest issue I had with the BH legendary
  • Halo
    98 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Chewie, Leia, R2, Han, 3PO and a grunt. Remind anyone of the last legendary to get Chewie

Wow are they lazy.

Except it’s not. Because there’s a grunt (edit: likely old Rex) and no Lando. And yknow, C3P0 is also there.

That’s not even assuming Leia could be a new version.

Pull your head out.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Chewee, Leia, R2, Han, 3PO and a grunt Old Rex. Remind anyone of the last legendary to get Chewie

There, fixed it.

Before anyone mistakenly gripes: Yes, Old Rex is canon. It was put out there earlier this year (maybe last year) that Old Rex was the old trooper seen in Ep6.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Viserys wrote: »
    "Look new content! But how dare you make everything thematically appropriate instead of completely 100% new!"

Thematically appropriate?! In what world do you live? The ewoks caught Chewie and crew with a hunting trap. The good guys didn't fight and surrendered so as not to massacre some primitive species. Luke scares them with the Force and they become allies.

Its not appropriate at all.
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options

Thematically appropriate?! In what world do you live? The ewoks caught Chewie and crew with a hunting trap. The good guys didn't fight and surrendered so as not to massacre some primitive species. Luke scares them with the Force and they become allies.
    Boy, you've never played a video game huh? Games on shows/ movies treat every minor encounter as a battle
  • Options
    Advice:
    Get over it.
    Its just a game.
    Level your ewoks.
  • Options
    Weird that Leia (and not Luke)is in the event, since Leia is literally the only rebel who doesn’t get captured by the Ewoks, and she definitely was not present when Han and the others got snared.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options
    Any speculation on what gear level will be needed?

I have elder at g12 with 3 pieces, wicket and chirpa at g11, scout at g9, and teebo at g8.

They only said hard not very hard so less difficult than chewie?

Btw the 3rd tier of the separatist event says very very hard and my murder bears auto it.
  • Options

I have elder at g12 with 3 pieces, wicket and chirpa at g11, scout at g9, and teebo at g8.

Btw the 3rd tier of the separatist event says very very hard and my murder bears auto it.

I think it's risky to compare the ground war with a new legendary, even more after chewie event.
    And I do think you'll have a hard time. Wish you lucky.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options

I think it's risky to compare the ground war with a new legendary, even more after chewie event.
    And I do think you'll have a hard time. Wish you lucky.

I'm only one piece from another gear level on most of them so that probably won't be my final gear levels.

I'm also thinking keeping elder alive will definately be key since he revives dead allies. And at g12 he shouldn't go diwn easily.

And I beat chewie with g12 boba, g10 zossk and dengar, g11 grredo, and g9 cad. My ewoks aren't super far below that.
  • Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    Advice:
    Get over it.
    Its just a game.
    Level your ewoks.

Already done, and yes I knew it was going to be them cause you have to fight the new toon to unlock.

Just annoyed that it's the same battle as last time. This time without anyone to stop them from hiding behind R2 smoke. Add to that its LS vs LS and ewoks are attacking their God. Why would an ewok attack 3PO?
  • Options

Its not appropriate at all.

I can't remember if folks here also complained about the BHs ambushing and fighting Han/Chewie/Lando/etc. on Cloud City for the Chewie legendary event—but that NEVER happened either. The closest thing in ESB was Boba and Luke briefly shooting it out. Don't forget to yell about this, too . . . and all the other events that aren't screen accurate (i.e., what you call "thematically appropriate").
  • Options
    Looks awesome, the new skins for the rebels look great. Now those are rebels, they will hit hard... This has the potential to be even harder than the Chewie event.
  • Options
    R2 stealthing, Han and Chewie countering/doing damage, C3PO - who the hell knows.

Lets all be thankful for Logray and his AOE daze/foresight.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I don't really care if it's 100% faithful to the plot. I don't remember the entire cast getting cornered by a team of bounty hunters in Empire Strikes Back, but nobody was up in arms about that during the Chewie event.

Sadly my Ewoks won't be ready this go around, except maybe like the first tier or two. Here's hoping they're up to speed for the second run.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Looks awesome, the new skins for the rebels look great. Now those are rebels, they will hit hard... This has the potential to be even harder than the Chewie event.

Considering it's the chewie event with lando swapped for pathfinder and then adding another new legendary toon who probably has new synergies with R2 I would say you are correct on top of us not being able to block R2's smoke screen. (Granted I got 7* chewie without Dengar)

Granted based on Leia's stance I think this is a reskinned version of A New Hope Liea and not ROLO like Chewie. I think we are going to have massive single target damage and now massive AE damage for this one.