Can you finish tier 7 of the C3PO Event without Paploo and Logray ???

Replies

• Options
    Sunstrikes wrote: »
    @Sunstrikes you got him to 7* with that team? What mods?

Everyone speed>200 with wicket, ancien and scout around 250. And yeah :) pretty happy of that ! i switched my main's team mod for the day to do so.

Logray helps a lot instead of teebo.

Thats crazy man!!, i use same team for more then 100 times with my best Arenamods, have all my ewoks G11... only dont have a zeta on Wicket.
  • Options
    It is possible to kill Chewie first.. That's the only way I ended up beating it without Logray.

I dont understand....endor commando gets taunt once a hero loses protection. So if you bashing chewie his taunt will go on eventually
  • Options
    Finally did it without Paploo OR Logray but it took hundreds of attempts, my best mods, perfect RNG and most of my sanity. My lineup below.

q013xhi3vmv1.png
    blm9527uxu1q.png
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone should know that was ea,s plan! Always the 1 or 2 toons you dont have are the ones you need! Remember this for next event! Its a money maker you can beat it but depends heavily on rng.

How much money will they make from toons that have been farmable for ages? And if you don't have them, it's your own choice not to.
  • Options
    jurian wrote: »
    You cant kill Chewie first.....you always get stuck behind the taunt off ERC

Yes, you can. That's how I did it. I had Logray, Paploo, and Teebo to remove buffs (and TM), so I took out Chewie and then Han.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/a6d8ob/7star_c3p0_wo_chirpa_or_any_zetas/
    ...also phaserbrain on YouTube and Twitch, but phaser_brain on reddit; 612-693-174
  • Options
    MoHunter wrote: »
    Finally did it without Paploo OR Logray but it took hundreds of attempts, my best mods, perfect RNG and most of my sanity. My lineup below.

q013xhi3vmv1.png
    blm9527uxu1q.png

very, very , very ompressive. I dont have Elder on g12 but use same team as you (have to, dont have paploo and lograY). Tried about 200 times, no succes so far.
  • Options

q013xhi3vmv1.png
    blm9527uxu1q.png

very, very , very ompressive. I dont have Elder on g12 but use same team as you (have to, dont have paploo and lograY). Tried about 200 times, no succes so far.

Same here... Impressed, something like 300 tries...
  • Options
    Spharynx01 wrote: »

q013xhi3vmv1.png
    blm9527uxu1q.png

Same here... Impressed, something like 300 tries...

Same here. Got an extra zeta over that team but making no progress.
  • Options
    Soulman wrote: »
    All of you claiming to have done it without a highly-geared Logray, Wicket, and Paploo are F.o.S. or cheating...
    Seriously though...this event is ****. I have a stacked ewok team, but I don't have Logray. So this event is impossible for me. @CG_SBCrumb I would feel less rooked if you flat out said, "You have to have Logray for this event."

ma88581uq2su.jpg

just to be a cpt obvious...
    it's perfectly doable without logray... if you have the right equips/mods...

this team made it in less than 10 tries

Lol, yes... with 2x g12 ewoks and 2 more zetas......

i'm not saying it's easy or you can go with g4 toons
    I was just correcting the "you have to have Logray for this event" that clearly is not true
  • Options
    Cubsfanhan just did it without logray, don't forget paploo has a Cantina node to farm off as well
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I completed 7* without logray. Used the following:

Elder - G12 (health piece as well)
    zWicket - G11
    zChirpa - G10
    Scout - G10
    zPaploo - G10

All omegas. All 200+ speed and highest was around 225.

Restart until Chewie isn't stealthed and everyone alive still. Used Paploo to dispel trooper on basic so I could target chewy first. Then targeted Solo after chewie went down. From there it went trooper, R2, Leia and finally the golden god. I feel like if you survive the next barrage after Han goes down, then you should more-or-less be in the clear. IMO, Paploos zeta was more important than Wicket's.

Good luck everyone!

Edit: Took a bunch of tries. Not including the restarts after the initial barrage, it probably took about 25-50 attempts.

https://swgoh.gg/p/396993437/
  • Options
    Do-able without logray and papplo.

zWicket G11
    EE G11
    zChirpa G9
    Teebo G9
    Scout G9

No crazy speed mods, in fact my chirpa has only +39 speed.
    Put on crit avoidance arrow on all 5, survive the first salvo with none or only one dead (scout or teebo). If not restart.

Pray to RNGesus that chewie not steath and kill tank first before chewie. After tank and chewie died, focus on han, leila. Then the rest is auto play

Here my swgoh link for proof: https://swgoh.gg/p/824987361/
  • Options
    Did it without logray and chirpa but with paploojiv8ot1sbm43.png
  • Options
    After three days of near constant attempts managed it 7* with gear XII Elder, gear XI zChirpa, zWicket, and gear IX Teebo, all at least +80 speed. Ecstatic but would recommend getting at least one of Paploo or Logray.

Strategies used by others above worked. Chewie goes down first, all is good. Need R2 not to stealth him, and Taunter not to taunt at the start. Hammer Chewie til no protection, dispel taunt, back to Chewie. Make dead, get Han.
  • Options

I have had no luck with the following
    zChirpa g11 22k/31k spd 214
    zPaploo g11 28k/53k spd 207
    teebo g12 34k/51k spd 234
    elder g12 21k/39k spd 225
    scout g11 17k/33k spd 233

if i needed logray or wicket i wish it would just say that so i didnt waste a bunch of time.
  • Options
    i finally made it and i can confirm it is possible without Logray and Paploo, but it is soooo frustrating.

Did it with
    zChirpa G11+1 (+103 Speed)
    EE G12+1 (incl. the g12 Medpack) (+83 Speed)
    zWicket G11+4 (+90 Speed)
    Ewok Scout 11+3 (+103 Speed)
    Teebo G9 (+125 Speed)

Before i succeded i brought Scout to G11 and gave EE a Crit Avoidance Arrow. Dont know which was the key. Strategy works as tarl wrote above: Debuff and kill the tank, then Chewy, then Han. The rest was easy.
  • Options
    I just discovered it can be done without Paploo.

The RNG finally clicked for: Zchirpa 11 EE 11 Logray 10 Wicket 11 Scout 10

Good things come to those who wait (and wait and wait and wait...)
  • Options
    I did it without Logray or Paploo, but did have both Elder and Wicket as XII and modded heavily for speed.
  • Options
    Can I just add, my Wicket as seen above has no zeta, I wouldn’t waste a zeta on him as this won’t make a significant difference for the difficulty of this event.
  • Options
    G12 elder, teebo, and scout
    G11 zwicket
    G9 zchirpa
    None over 198 speed, no 6e mods (mostly 5c)
    20-30 tries after getting to this state (a week ago had 4x g10-g11 and no zetas)
    F2P ftw!
  • Options
    G10 zchirpa g10 logray g11 scout g11 paploo g12 elder. Took me a million tries. When I was finally able to kill Han (and it only happened once in the million) it was all downhill from there. Keep trying until you can take out Han.
  • Options
    Got it last night with zChirpa(L), zWicket (G12), EE (G12), Paploo (G11) and Teebo (G10). Been pumping gear into everyone but Wicket all month. Moved two arena mod sets and 3 other very solid non-G12 sets over. Took about 15 tries and everything above is true. You don't need Logray if Chewie doesn't stealth. It can get hairy if the soldier taunts but teebo is actually a quiet all star on this squad. He kept hitting the opponent about to go and removing TM and then he also dispelled the taunt when Paploo was down/not resurrected. Very doable if things break right and I think this team is worth investing in. I've taken out Bossk leads with this squad in GA/TW b/c they just don't stop going once the train starts. Good luck!

I would think it's doable without paploo but with scout you would need to really rely on Teebo to stay alive and have the ability not on cooldown to dispel that taunt when it pops up. I feel like it always popped up as I was trying to down Chewie (which is the key to the whole thing) and having two options to dispel just made everything easier. Paploo tanking was not key though - it's more the dispel on basic and his dispel/assist came in handy with Teebo/Wicket a couple times.
  • Options
    I beat it without logray or paploo. Had g12 elder, G11 wicket and chirpa, G10 logray and scout. I think zeta on chirpa and wicket are required without logray. It took a lot of tries and good RNG, some lucky multiple revives and my arena mods.
  • Options
    Guy in my guild somehow got 7* with this team.... there’s no way! Lolp4vquatlf7c1.png
  • Options
    I just got 7* with Chirpa(L) G12, Teebo G12, Scout G12, Paploo G11, Elder G10. It’s a matter of mods, you have to put Speed potency and offense on Teebo, speed offense and crit damage on Scout, speed and protection on Chirpa, more protection than speed on Paploo and Elder ( with more potency). Just wait for the run where Newie is not affected by r2s smokescreen and then do your best;) after newie kill Solo, soldiers, R2 and C3PO. Good luck Guys!
  • Options
    mjfxpz1mgilk.png
  • Options
    w1hdpwuvjc3u.jpg
    mzgp7orq7wr0.jpg
  • Options
    I beat it without Logray or Paploo.

All my ewoks were at g12 with zChirpa and zWicket...they were STILL struggling so I started adjusting my mods.

Once I was able to take down Chewie, Han, and Endor I knew it was just a matter of time. Perseverance prevailed and I finally obtained 7 star C3PO! This thread helped immensely of course with the kill order: Chewie, Han, and Endor being the first 3; definitely take out Chewie when possible. Then Leia, R2D2, and C3PO. As long as you have Elder then you can get through it.
  • Options
    I did it with g11 ewoks, no chirpa or logray but I did have paploo. I used teebo lead, it took me probably over 100 attempts so just keep at it until you get perfect rng and you’ll get it
  • Options
    It is possible. My team was zChirpa zPap Teebo Scout Elder
    G11 G11 G12 G11 G12
    My arena mods went on them where they could. 200-240 speed. Took 3 tries.